Dating up the Hill

Right In Front Of You

A FEW DAYS LATER

"Handsome ~ " Hayul commented while doing two thumbs up for her favorite uncle. Jaejoong smiled, looking at Hayul from her reflection on his mirror. He winked at her, making her giggle.

"Will Hayul be okay without JJ?" Jaejoong asked. He was going to leave Hayul for a whole weekend.

"It's not like you're leaving her alone, hyung." Yoochun pointed out, walking into his room, eating. "Besides, Yul-baby likes Chunni, ne?"

Hayul chuckled and nodded.

Jaejoong smiled and then turned to look at his reflection in the mirror again. I can't wait to see you. Finally, our first date.

 

Take it easy. It's not like it's your first date ever. Breathe... Ahh ~ but you're leaving the city! Omona! Ottokeh?!

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. ! You cursed since you were still not completely ready. You quickly put all your stuff into the bag and ran downstairs, almost falling, luckily, it didn't happen. You checked yourself on a close mirror and then opened the door, smiling.

"Annyeong," Jaejoong smiled.

"Annyeong!" You smiled. You were so amazed at how handsome Jaejoong looked that you were actually spacing out.

"Shall we go now?" He asked, offering you his hand. You accepted it and walked out of your house, closing the door behind you.

You two got into Jaejoong's car. Luckily, it wasn't awkward at all. You two talked about anything that came to your minds, and the time passed by really quick. In a moment, you guys arrived at a beautiful house up the hill.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/asianfanfics/Places/Greek-architecture-Vacation-House-by-LM-Architects-.jpghttp://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/asianfanfics/Places/Vacation-House-by-LM-Architects-.jpghttp://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/asianfanfics/Places/axis-interior-Vacation-House-by-LM-Architects-.jpghttp://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/asianfanfics/Places/open-space-design-Vacation-House-by-LM-Architects-.jpghttp://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/asianfanfics/Places/high-hill-house-Vacation-House-by-LM-Architects-.jpg

Your jaw lightly fell open. You were amazed at what you were staring at. This place was amazing!

"Omona! This is beautiful! The view from up here ~ " You said as you widened your eyes and grinned.

Jaejoong smiled. He was actually very happy that you liked this place that much and that he was able to amaze you.

"We should get inside, hm." Jaejoong said as he wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you towards the house. You were surprised by the sudden action and blushed a bit.

Jaejoong showed you your bedroom, which was just across from his, and when you were done unpacking, he showed you the rest of the house.

"So, is there anything you would like to do?" He asked with a smile when the tour ended.

"Uh...we could, um, go swimming." You nodded, remembering the pool you saw from the balcony. Jaejoong smiled and nodded. You got into your bedroom and pulled out the best bikini you brought. It's not like you were going to seduce him, but it wouldn't kill anyone if Jaejoong saw your body, right? You quickly changed into the bikini and then covered your body with a towel.

When you walked out of your bedroom, you started to feel nervous. Hm, what would Jaejoong think if he saw me?

You felt shivers going down through all your spine when Jaejoong whispered against your ear, placing his hands on your hips. He had simply said "Hey". You blushed so much that you were afraid to turn around and look at him.

"You're not going to just ignore me, are you? It's our first date after all, remember." He said with a smirk, slowly turning you around to face you.

Yah! Since when has Jaejoong been this seductive?! You thought.

"Eh...it's getting hot in here, hm? We should go now." You said, turning away from him and heading to the pool.

You left a dumbfounded Jaejoong behind, too shocked to move or reply back. Yah! Did she just walk away from me? Aish, this girl. Jaejoong thought, quickly following behind. He was, in fact, trying to seduce you, but of course he didn't have plans on doing things you didn't want to do. Hm, maybe she's playing hard to get. Jaejoong thought, smiling.

You pulled away the towel and threw it on a close chair, staring at the pool happily. Suddenly, Jaejoong was behind you.

"You bought a new bikini for our date?" He asked, smirking then letting out a chuckle.

"W-What?" You asked, surprised. "Ha! Don't flatter yourself that much."

"Sure, I'll play along, but, honey, you forgot to take off the price tag." He whispered into your ear again.

"Ha?" You asked as you tried to check your bikini. Jaejoong chuckled. He grabbed the price tag and moved really close to you. "What are you doing, Jaejoong?" You asked, nervously when his head started to move closer to your back. Your eyes widened when Jaejoong took off your price tag by biting on it.

"Helping you out," He smiled seductively.

What is going on with him? You thought confused, nervous and a bit scared of it.

You guys spent the morning afternoon swimming on the pool and just talking to each other and laughing. Jaejoong's seductiveness was calmer now. When the sun was setting down, Jaejoong pulled you into a hug from behind as you two watched it.

You smiled to yourself. I could stay like this forever.


Whoa ~ new feature on AFF with the comments! I'll reply to you guys for the first time using the new feature, lol ^^

P.S. Was the chapter good? ^^

♥ ]