"I do."

Right In Front Of You

THE NEXT MORNING

"Yah! ____, wake up, wake up!" TOP said as he gently shook you. You whined a bit and then opened you eyes.

"What time is it?" You asked.

"We couldn't sleep that much, just four hours - it's 8 AM already." Taeyang commented as he yawned.

You sat up on your bed and rubbed your eyes, tiredly. Your bachelorette party didn't end until 4 AM of this same day. You guys did a lot of different things, sang karaoke, played some video games, danced randomly and even did a choreography, and ate a lot of junk food.

"And this is why we shouldn't have done the bachelorette party a day before the wedding. You didn't get enough sleep." GD said as lightly slapped your cheeks.

"Mm, stop that." You said and moved away from him. You walked towards your dressing table, afraid to look at your own reflection, but still knowing that you had to. "OH MY GOD! NO!" You shouted.

"It doesn't matter, I'm sure a bath can help a lot." Taeyang commented.

"I look like a disaster! It looks like I went partying to a club last night!" You said and lightly slapped your cheeks.

"Stressing won't help. Relax. Go take a bath...NOW!" Daesung said as he pushed you into the bathroom and closed the door. "We'll be going now, we have to get ready too." He said and left with the rest of your oppas.

.   .   .

A few hours later, you were already sitting on the living room with a professional make-up artist and a professional hairstylist. You heard some of their ideas and opinions, but in the end you chose how everything would be like. You didn't put a lot of make-up on, since you wanted to look beautiful, yet keep it a bit natural. And, for your hair you had a traditional updo, accented with a plait.

"Beautiful," You sister commented as she walked in with your dress. "Now, let's get you in this beautiful gown."

You thanked your hairstylist and make-up artirst before going with your sister to put on the dress.

"Be careful," Your sister said as she pulled the dress up. "You look so beautiful, ____, you really do." You sister said as she had taken a few steps back to check you. You smiled and thanked her. She smiled too and pulled you in for a hug. "Now, the baby girl is getting married."

"Hey, you ladies ready to go now?" Your dad asked as he walked into the room. He smiled. "____, you look stunning!"

"Thank you, appa." You smiled as he hugged you and you hugged him back.

Later, you all walked out of the house to go to the ceremony. Your mom was also very happy and emotional to see you already dressed up and ready to get married.

.   .   .

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was also getting ready, though he was already at the ceremony. He was locked in one of the rooms.

"Hyung!" Junsu smiled as he walked in. "Who would have thought you'd be the first one to get married?"

"Ha...thanks," Jaejoong said as he loosened up a bit and tried to relax. Yunho patted his back.

"You look good, hyung." He smiled. Jaejoong smiled back.

"Who wants a bit of champagne before we go out?" Yoochun smiled and then poured some champagne into five glasses.

"Sir, it's time already." The wedding planner said as she opened the door.

"For Jaejoong's day and eternal happiness." Yunho said as he raised his glass. The others repeated the same as they did a toast.

.   .   .

Every single guest was seated already and waiting for the ceremony to start. Jaejoong was already standing at the altar, welcoming some guests and waiting for the bride. Soon when the wedding music started, every guest stood up from their seat and turned to look at you.

You smiled as you walked out with your father, but after quickly taking a glance around the guests, your eyes finally met Jaejoong's. It was easy to see the happiness radiating from both of you. You couldn't take your eyes off of Jaejoong's. He was standing at the altar, waiting for you. You were just a few steps away from your future and your happily ever after.

"Take good care of her," Your dad said as he handed you to Jaejoong.

"I will, sir." Jaejoong nodded as he took a hold of your hand and then you two were face to face.

Suddenly, all your nerves were gone and you were filled with excitement and happiness. You were glad to be here right now. It felt good. It felt right. After a few words, it was time to say your vows.

"Jaejoong, thank you for taking me as I am, loving me and welcoming me into your heart. You are such a wondeful man, and I feel so lucky to be the one standing here with you today. Your heart and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I'll always be there for you, encouraging you, respecting you, having fun with you, and creating new memories. I love you, and I always will." You said as you slid the ring in his finger.

"____, you are so beautiful, kind, generous, so wonderful that I just can't put it into words. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to take care of you, form a family with you, grow old with you. Now I'm standing here today, knowing that I have everything I'm ever going to need. I can't believe how lucky I am. And, I can't wait to share my life with you forever." Jaejoong said as he slid the ring in your finger.

"____, do you take this man to be your husband?"

"I do," You said with a smile as you eyes were slowly being filled with happy tears.

"Jaejoong, do you take this woman to be your wife?"

"I do." Jaejoong smiled.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Jaejoong grinned and pulled you closer to him. His lips met yours in a sweet, gentle, loving kiss, as all your guests stood up from their seats and cheered for the newlyweds.

.   .   .

At the wedding reception, after your family and friends said and did their funny and beautiful toasts, music started to play. You looked around you, but Jaejoong was nowhere to be found. Soon, when you turned to look at the stage, you saw Jaejoong standing there. You smiled and stood up from your seat, walking up to the stage and joining your husband. Jaejoong smiled and pulled you closer by your waist with one hand, and holding your hand with the other. Soon, you both started to move on the stage, having your first dance.

"Having fun, beautiful?" Jaejoong asked.

You smiled and nodded. "So far, yes."

Jaejoong lightly chuckled. You looked up at him and pulled him in for a kiss. Jaejoong kissed you back and his hold on you become tighter.

"Excuse me," Taeyang said, interrupting. "May I have this dance?" He asked, pulling out his hand for you. You smiled and took Taeyang's hand. "You look so beautiful today, ____."

"Thank you, oppa, for everything. I love you...but of course, you already knew that." You said.

"Are we going to get emotional now?" He asked. You smiled. He smiled back. "I love you too, sis." He said and then kissed your forehead.

"Ha...I should probably go call Jaejoong before someone snatches his bride away from him." Seungri said as he came to join you two. Soon, the rest of your friends came too. The music changed and it was time to loosen up and dance. When you got a bit tired, you walked away from them.

"____." You turned to look at who it was, and was surprised to see Donghae. You smiled as he came to pull you into a hug. "Congratulations, sweetie. You're probably sick of hearing it but...you look beautiful by the way."

"Thank you for coming, Hae." You smiled.

"I wouldn't miss it." He said, smiling too.

A few hours later, the reception was over and it was time for Jaejoong and you to go on your honeymoon. You changed into another dress and then walked out to bid farewell to your family and friends.

.   .   .

Jaejoong was carrying you bride-style as he opened the door into the hotel room. He put you down when you two saw the king-sized bed. You two exchanged glances before running into the bed and jumping on it. You both laughed and started to jump on the bed; later, you sat down to catch your breath. Jaejoong grinned and sat down next to you.

"You're so handsome," You said with a smile.

Jaejoong smiled back and leaned down to kiss you. You kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck. Jaejoong, without thinking, pushed you down completely on the bed, moving on top of you.

"You're mine." He whispered. You smiled and pulled him in for another kiss.


Mr. and Mrs. Kim, the newlyweds ^^ I hope you guys have enjoyed the wedding!

 

One more chapter left.

And yes, next chapter will be rated for . For the people that don't want to read it, I'll just say that the whole chapter won't be , so if you want to I can write the part in another color, or idk, do something to separate it, so that you guys can read the ending. There will be a surprise ^^

Comment, please! ^^


Hey guys, I just wanted to ask a favor, lol. I am participating on a writing contest and I was wondering if you guys could check it out and leave a comment. It's just a short one-shot! It would be very much appreciated!

I'll leave the link here:

Become One Through Music [Complete]

Thank you!