Day Four (II): Proposal

Right In Front Of You

THAT NIGHT

''Please,'' Daesung and Seungri pleaded as they tried to put the cutest face ever. They pouted when you shook your head again.

''Guys, leave her alone,'' TOP said as he shook his head. ''If she doesn't want to go, it's her decision. She has a reason.''

''Don't let that stupid Jaejoong ruin your mood! You love hanging out in the beach. We're eating there! Come oooooon!'' Daesung said and grabbed your wrist, pulling it.

''You know, Jaejoong is probably just jealous that you had with Donghae and it wasn't him.'' Seungri shrugged.

''Yah! Idiot! ____ didn't have with Donghae!'' Taeyang shouted.

You heaved a sigh and stood up from the couch. ''I'm leaving now.'' You said and walked out. You were tired and you didn't want to talk about it anymore.

You walked back to your own room and pulled out the key card to open the door. When you did you saw Donghae sitting on the bed as he was staring down at his phone. When he heard the door close, he looked up. The look in his eyes hurt you. He looked as though something was really bothering him and he couldn't do anything about it. You went to sit down on the bed with him.

''Are you okay?'' You asked sweetly as you caressed his cheek.

Donghae pulled up his phone and showed you his wallpaper. You smiled when you saw it. It was a picture of you two on your first month dating. You then turned to look back at Donghae, without saying anything. You didn't know what to say. Donghae didn't know what to say either so he pulled away from you and went to pick out some clothes.

''Um...I'm going to get ready for dinner,'' he said and closed the bathroom door behind him.

You thought about that for a moment and then decided to join them for dinner, even though you have been refusing to go ever since Jaejoong talked with you. You also went to pick out some clothes.

[ Your clothes, if you like it ]
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/Fashion/tumblr_m727pb5xsX1qf8lauo1_500_large.png

When you were done changing. You pulled up your hair into a messy up-do bun and waited for Donghae to be ready. A couple of minutes later, he came out of the bathroom and you guys went together toward the beach.

When you guys got there, all of DBSK and Jiyoung were cooking dinner on one side and the other side were BIGBANG and Super Junior. Even though they were cooking separatedly, they were all still going to eat together and share their food. It smelled really good. Luckily, there weren't other people in the beach right now. Everyone was probably getting ready for tonight's buffet.

''Hey ____, you came.'' Taeyang said with a friendly smile. You faintly smiled back and nodded. ''You look really pretty tonight. Try to enjoy your time here, ok?'' He asked as he walked closer to you and kissed your head.

''Thanks, oppa.''

''Wanna help us out?'' He asked with a smirk. You nodded.

''YAY! YOU CAME!'' Daesung and Seungri shouted at the same time as soon as they saw you. They also came running towards you and pulled you into a hug. All of DBSK and the rest turned to look at you three. Jaejoong heaved a sigh and then continued with his cooking.

''You okay, hyung?'' Yunho asked as he had seen his reaction.

Jaejoong smiled. ''Yeah, I'm fine, a little bit nervous though. Why?''

''Are you 100% about tonight, Jae?''

''Yes, I am. Why is it that none of you believe me?'' Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows.

''Yeah, that's right. We don't believe that you should marry Jiyoung. We don't think that you should ask her now, just after you kissed another girl, who was your previous crush and the reason why - ''

''The reason why I left to America and met Jiyoung.'' Jaejoong finished. ''I'm over her, Yunho. Please be happy for me that I'm getting married.''

Yunho heaved a sigh. ''If it really makes you happy.''

You tried your hardest to ignore Jaejoong, but it was really difficult. You were always thinking about him. You would pretend as though you were fine, but you weren't. You even started to regret coming here.

''We're ready,'' Heechul announced as your side was done cooking.

''Same here,'' Changmin said as they were done too.

You guys gathered around on a big table and put the food there. When everything was done, you guys grabbed a plate and served the food. The table wasn't big enough for everyone, that's why you guys brought beach towels and put them on the sand, to sit down. When you served some food on your plate, you went to sit on a beach towel with BIGBANG and Donghae. DBSK and Super Junior - except Donghae - were sitting on the table. And Jaejoong's family were on their own beach towel.

''Mmm,'' you hummed as you ate some food.

Donghae smiled and Taeyang chuckled at you.

''Is it that good?'' TOP asked with a smile. You nodded happily. Your BIGBANG oppas were glad to see you enjoying now.

Suddenly, Jaejoong stood up from his seat and pulled Jiyoung with him. He grabbed both of her hands and smiled.

''Jiyoung, I'm glad I had the chance to go to America and meet you. You were always there for me, no matter how bad I was feeling, you could always put a smile on my face. Falling in love with you was beyond my control, and I'm glad that you're the woman I love.'' Jaejoong smiled. ''Now that you've met my family and friends, everything is even more perfect, if it's even possible.''

Jiyoung's eyes brigthened as she was getting excited, she couldn't stop smiling.

''I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Lee Jiyoung.'' Jaejoong said as he knelt down and pulled out a small box. He opened it revealing a ring. ''Would you do me the honor to be my wife?''

Tears welled up in your eyes as you were watching everything.

''YES!'' Jiyoung shouted. Jaejoong slipped the ring on her finger and stood up, pulling her into a kiss.

Jaejoong's family and friends plus Super Junior clapped their hands, happily. Everyone stood up and went to congratulate the couple. Your BIGBANG oppas didn't know what to do.

''Let's go congratulate them,'' Donghae said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you up. ''Congratulations, hyung!''

''Gamsahabnida, Donghae.'' Jaejoong nodded. Jiyoung also thanked him. Then, he turned to look at you. You didn't say anything as you simply forced a smile. Jaejoong nodded and then turned to look at Changmin, who was now congratulating him.

How did everything end up like this? You asked in your head. You couldn't believe that Jaejoong was engaged.


Only one more day left before they leave the beach.

@Eloraci: Yeah, but he already talked with her, although it wasn't good and he didn't explain or let her explain.

@Rui_chan: lol >.<

@esjaeee: Lol! That could be a possibility! Yes, thanks

@MissJ2013: yes ):

@_DyNaR_: Yeah, but drama is just starting x.x

♥ ]