Day Five (II): Heartbreak

Right In Front Of You

For the first time during these days, you were able to stop thinking about Jaejoong and Donghae and just have a good time with your friends. You were fooling around with them while walking around.

''Whoa ~ frozen yogurt!'' You exclaimed as your eyes widened with happiness. ''I want some! Let's go buy some, okaaaay?'' You asked and then pouted while putting both of your hands together.

Your friends were happy to see that you were back to being yourself. ''Under one condition,'' Seungri said. You puffed your cheeks and narrowed your eyes, pouting. Then you let out the air on your mouth, ''Fine, what is it?''

''You pay for it,'' Seungri smiled.

''Araseo!'' You nodded and walked into the frozen yogurt shop happily.

After a while, you guys decided to go back to the hotel. Super Junior was sitting on the couches you guys were sitting on this morning, waiting for you to come back. You were surprised when they called you.

''What happened?'' You asked as you came to join them. Your friends left you with them as they went to another place.

''There's something Donghae needs to tell you,'' Heechul said as he crossed his arms. He really disliked what Donghae did.

''I will if you all leave us alone,'' Donghae said. You were so confused right now. Heechul hesitated, but then they all left.

''What were they talking about, Hae?'' You asked.

''There's something I need to tell you,'' Donghae heaved a sigh. ''The reason why I've been acting weird and distant.''

''Sure, tell me.'' You said and moved closer to him. Donghae was starting to get nervous and feeling really bad once again. You were confused about it, but still waited for him to tell you.

''We both know that our relationship isn't the same anymore. I mean, we used to have tons of fun together and now...it's just different, it has changed.''

You were surprised to hear Donghae say that to you, but at the same time you knew it was right.

''And, I actually have an idea about why it changed. Ever since Jaejoong has come back to Seoul, I've been really afraid of losing you. ____, is it because of Jaejoong that we aren't as close as before?'' He asked you straightforwardly.

You were really surprised by his question. ''I - I...um...''

''All we're doing right now is talk. We're both adults now, I'm sure we can do it drama-free.'' He nodded. ''We're not in high school anymore.''

''Yes, ever since Jaejoong came I've just...been thinking about other things and changing...'' You said and pressed your lips together, somehow afraid of Donghae.

''Why? Do you have any feelings towards him?'' Donghae asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

You heaved a sigh and slowly shook your head. ''Honestly, I don't know anymore. I don't even know how I feel right now, it's probably between disappointment and confusion.'' You shrugged.

Donghae just stared at you. She doesn't know ANYMORE? So, she did have feelings for him...I can't believe it's so shocking even though I already knew...I just...didn't want to hear her say it. But, she still didn't really say that she had feelings for him though! Aish, Lee Donghae, you're going to become crazy if you keep on thinking like this!

''Disappointment and confusion because...?''

You didn't know what to answer now. You couldn't tell him that you were disappointed because he asked Jiyoung to marry him and confused because he did it even after he kissed you and told you that you had with Donghae. It's just...too complicated!

''Donghae...What's going on between us? I don't get it. I mean, yes, I was distant because Jaejoong came back. But you? You were fine and happy a few days ago, but as soon as we come here you start to change into someone so romantic and then out of nowhere you stop being like that and become someone so distant and serious...'' You hoped that it would help you avoid answering his question.

''Yes, that's because you changed first because of Jaejoong! I was so afraid of losing you, you know?! We were fine before he came! I thought our relationship was serious and that we could actually be together for a long time! But you stopped being the same and we just don't seem to work anymore!''

You simply looked at Donghae. You didn't know what to say. He was right.

''Then I guess we should move on,'' You shrugged.

''Move on? I was actually thinking about working things out.'' Donghae furrowed his eyebrows.

''I just think that I need to be alone, it's because - ''

''You're feeling disappointed and confused for Jaejoong?'' Donghae asked, even though he knew. ''Look, we can still be together, I don't care if you kissed him, ____, I just - ''

''Kiss him?'' You asked, surprised. How the hell did he find out?!

Donghae took a deep breath and then exhaled. ''I know you kissed him. I'm not going to lie, I'm bothered by it, but...'' Donghae bit his lower lip. I've done something worse...I guess.

''I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have. Donghae, it's true, our relationship isn't working, and I don't think it will work, at least not now. I need and actually want to be alone. I still love you, I really do, believe me, but...not like before.'' You slightly shook your head.

Donghae's eyes showed his disappointment and sadness. ''So that's it? We're done now? You're not my girl anymore?'' He asked and bit his lip, not really wanting to cry in front of you.

You slowly nooded. ''That's it, I'm not your girl anymore, but I would love to be your friend. I still want you to be in my life, oppa.''

And I want to be in it, but not just as a friend... Donghae thought, but nodded. It was better to be friends than just nothing. You smiled and pulled him into a hug. Meanwhile, Super Junior was spying on both of you.

''Why is she hugging him? Why didn't she freak out or shout at him?! He pretended to have with her to keep Jaejoong away!'' Heechul said loudly and furrowed his eyebrows.

''Yah! Keep it down, hyung! Do you want them to notice us?!'' Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

You pulled away from Donghae and smiled sweetly. ''So we're still good? Friends?''

Donghae forced out a smile and nodded. ''So...can I ask something, um, personal?'' You shrugged. ''Why is it that even after you kissed Jaejoong...'' Suddenly he trailed off, stopped. ! Why did I have to ask her?! Of course it was because of me! Aish! Idiot! Damn it!

''Um, what? That it didn't work out?'' You asked. ''Because he's an idiot and I don't get what's going in his head! He said, out of nowhere, that I was having with you! I mean, who says that?! How can he even think about my -life?!''

Donghae bit his lower lip. It was his opportunity. He had to tell you.

''Um...I'm sure he didn't came up with the idea by himself. ____, there's a reason why my friends said I needed to talk with you. It wasn't just because I needed to tell you that we've changed, but it's also because...I've been hanging out with Jiyoung so that we could plan to push you and Jaejoong away. It was supposed to be different, but Jiyoung and I freaked out when we found out that you guys kissed. She said that we should 'throw the bomb' and so she asked you to go buy some food so that she could get Jaejoong near our bedroom and...hear us having , but I was acting of course, because you weren't there.'' Donghae finally confessed everything.

That feeling he had of sickness disappeared as soon as he confessed, but the one of guilt remained and soon one of sadness came.

''How...? How could you?'' You asked, furrowing your eyebrows. You were mad and confused.

''I'm sorry, ____, I was really afraid of losing you! I love you and I just...I wanted us to be like we used to!''

''And how did that turn out, huh?'' You asked. You were hurt. How could Donghae do that to you?

''I'm sorry, I really am,'' Donghae kept on apologizing. You shook your head and stood up from the couch. Donghae immediately grabbed your wrist. ''Please, ____, don't leave. Sweetie, I'm sorry! I didn't want to do it! I wasn't thinking! I regret it!''

You didn't want to listen to him anymore. You pulled out of his grip and walked away. But then, turned around to face him. ''I never thought you would ever do something like that!'' You said with tearful eyes and then left.

Super Junior were shocked. They walked out and went to join Donghae.

''Hyung...''

''I don't want to talk now,'' Donghae said and walked to somewhere else, away from them. He had tearful eyes too.


@esjaeee: Everything's doing fine, thanks for asking ^^ Yes, I know!

@_DyNaR_: Well one part of that is done already. Have children already? >.< haha, mmm... Oh don't worry about it, it's a bonus for me when people comment! Actually, thanks for commenting!

@Satrina: You're right!

@Eloraci: Don't worry about it, I understand completely! Haha, sometimes I will get frustrated with some OCs in other stories because they seem so useless...

@myangelJae: Lol, yeah, Jiyoung can be hated ^^ Aw, thanks, I'm glad to know that!

@NanaBunanaaaaa: Thank youu I know right? ^^

♥ ]