Another Favour

Right In Front Of You

It's been a few days since you met Hayul and did the favour for Jaejoong. You also already moved out of your parents house into your own place - you were excited and planned on doing a party tonight.

Today, once again, you went to your father's company. This time it wasn't because he called you, but because you decided to go. You wanted to see Jaejoong and at the same time speak with your dad.

''Annyeong appa,'' You smiled as you stepped into his office.

''What brings you here, ____?'' Your dad asked with a smile. You shrugged and then put down the bento boxes your had brought.

''I made some lunch, eomma was teaching me how to cook today.'' You said and sat across from his desk. ''And I decided to cook for you.''

''For me? Whoa ~ thanks,'' He smiled. You nodded and smiled too.

''Well, I have to go to a meeting, but if you can wait for me for just fifteen minutes, we can eat together.'' He smiled.

''Oh, araseo,'' you nodded. ''I'll start preparing everything.''

Your appa nodded and then he walked out. You took out the bento boxes from the plastic bag and started to put them on your dad's desk. Suddenly, the door opened. You turned around, surprised.

''Oh!'' You exclaimed. ''I thought you were appa.''

''Oh! Um, aniya. I'm here to leave some paperwork.'' Jaejoong smiled. You slowly nodded. ''Hey, by the way, thanks again.''

''Oh, it's okay, don't worry. I had a good time with Hayul. How is she?'' You asked.

''She's good, she is starting to accept Jiyoung again.'' He slowly nodded.

''She matters a lot to you, right? Hayul?'' You asked.

''Of course, she's my niece. I've been with her ever since she's a baby. I think she's the closest to me.'' Jaejoong smiled.

''That's nice,'' you smiled back.

There was an awkward silence for a moment, until you dared to ask him. ''Jaejoong-ah, would you like to have lunch with my dad? I mean, with appa and, um, me?''

Jaejoong smiled. ''Um, thanks but...''

You understood and slowly nodded, ''sure. Maybe next time.''

Jaejoong felt weird when you said that. He slightly shook his head. ''Ani, I would like to.''

You looked up at him, surprised, happy and confused at the same time. Is he doing it because of pity? You didn't know why, but that question popped into your mind. ''Sure, if you really want to.''

Jaejoong nodded, ''Yes.''

A few minutes later, your appa came back and had lunch with you two. Your dad was glad that you invited Jaejoong to eat too. He really liked the idea of Jaejoong and you together, and he also remembered the first time he made you two eat together. About an hour later, you guys finished eating. Your dad and Jaejoong thanked you before you left.

THAT AFTERNOON

A while after you left that day, Jiyoung called Jaejoong. She really wanted to spend some time alone with him. Jaejoong hesitated but then when he thought about it again he agreed. He wanted to call you to ask for another favour, but he didn't have your phone number. He went back to your dad's office.

''Come in,'' Your dad said as he heard someone knocking.

''Good afternoon, sir,'' Jaejoong bowed. ''I was wondering, um, I don't know if this is appropriate but, could you please give me your daughter's number?'' He asked. It was better not to act all awkward and ask it straightforwardly.

Your dad was surprised to hear this but at the same time really happy. ''Oh! Of course, Jaejoong.'' He smiled and gave him your number.

 

''Why don't we get this one?'' You asked Taeyang oppa as you two were in a video store, picking a movie for tonight. Since you moved out of your parents house, you wanted to do a small party - in fact, really small, your only guest was Taeyang since neither BIGBANG nor Donghae could come. Suddenly your phone started to ring. You furrowed your eyebrows as the number was unknown. ''Should I pick up?''

Taeyang shrugged. ''Why you asking me?'' You shrugged too and then answered.

''Yoboseyo?''

''Oh! Annyeong, ____-shi, it's me Kim Jaejoong.'' The one on the other line said.

''Jaejoong?'' You asked, surprised. Taeyang raised both of his eyebrows when he heard you.

''Ne, um, your father gave me your number.'' He said, ashamed.

''Oh, um, okay. Is there something wrong?''

''Oh no, I was, um, calling because...''

Why does Jaejoong sound so nervous? You asked yourself.

''...could you please do me another favour?'' He asked.

''Um...if I can.'' You shrugged.

''Well, you said that you had a good time with Hayul and she seems to like you too,'' Jaejoong started. Actually, Hayul prefers Donghae. You thought. ''So, I was wondering if you could take care of her tonight? It won't be for too long.'' Jaejoong said.

''Um, tonight?'' You asked and then turned to look at Taeyang. He raised an eyebrow. ''Okay.''

''Thanks, ____! I owe you!'' He said happily.

''It's okay,'' You said back.

''Can I have your address? So I can go leave her there.'' Jaejoong said.

You told him and then you two hang up.

''What's up?'' Taeyang asked.

''I think I just became Jaejoong's niece's baby sitter.'' You furrowed your eyebrows.

''What?'' Taeyang asked, surprised and confused.

''Yeah, I'm going to look after her tonight.''

''Do you want to still spend time with me or should we cancel our plans?'' Taeyang asked.

''Oh, no! Stay with me, oppa, ok?'' You smiled.

''Then I guess we can't pick this movie anymore, unless his niece likes to watch zombies.'' Taeyang said with a teasing smirk.

You rolled your eyes playfully and shook your head. You needed Taeyang for tonight. You knew that baby girls don't usually like you that much, unlike baby boys. You always got along better with baby boys than baby girls. And besides, Hayul seems to like boys much more than girls.

You took a deep breath, not knowing how tonight will turn out.


@Rui_chan: LOL ^^

@50centalotofmoney: I'll try to make it clear sooner than later ^^ keke ~

@mIkKiE_27: Yep! ^^

@midst_lhady22: kekeke ~ ^o^

@esjaeee: Me too! I love guys who love kids! lol ~ 

♥ ]