Pick me, unni!

Right In Front Of You

THAT NOON

''Not as good as my plans would have been, but it's better than nothing.'' Taeyang commented as you two were walking around a park, eating ice-cream. After all, you guys didn't go camping - since you wouldn't stop complaining and arguing about it, Taeyang gave up.

''Thanks oppa, for being around and when I need you.'' You smiled as you turned to look at him, lovingly. Taeyang smiled back and messed your hair a bit. You were too tired to argue, so you let it pass this time.

''It's okay, sis.''

 

Jaejoong has taken Hayul everywhere, but she still looked as though she was miserable. He really wanted to make her forget about you, but at the same time he knew it wouldn't be easy. ____ does create a great impact after you meet her, Jaejoong thought and for a moment smiled. Just then, he got a call from his sister, Hayul's mom.

''Noona!'' Jaejoong said as he answered the call.

''Annyeong Jae, I hope everything's doing fine.'' His noona said. Jaejoong agreed. ''Good, good. Jaejoong, can I please talk with my baby girl? I've missed her so much!'' Jaejoong knelt down in front of Hayul and handed her his phone.

''Eomma!'' Hayul exclaimed as soon as she heard her voice. ''I miss you too, mommy. Mmm, JJ is doing a big mistake though! Ne! Mhm! Yes, he is! He told you already? And you agree? Eomma! Aniyo! Do you know ____?''

''Uh...Hayul, let me speak with mommy for a moment, ok?'' Jaejoong said as he tried to take his phone, but Hayul walked away from her uncle. ''Y-Yah!''

After a moment, Hayul came back and handed back his phone. ''Mehrong!'' She said as she stuck her tongue out. ''Eomma wants to speak with you.''

Jaejoong couldn't believe how Hayul has been acting today. He slowly grabbed the phone and answered. ''Yes?''

''It's really weird how you love your niece so much and how she has been hating on her favorite uncle.'' His noona said.

''What? She hates me? That explains her behavior! Did you know what she just did? She mehronged me!'' Jaejoong complained.

''Jaejoong, listen to me. The only people that tell the truth are little kids and drunk people.'' His noona said. ''Take your time to just think, ok? Take care, Jae, and make my baby happy.'' She said and then hang up.

Jaejoong turned to look at Hayul, who was sitting on a bench, looking down at her shoes.  He heaved a sigh as he went to sit next to her.

''Mommy told me that you were hating on your favorite uncle.'' Jaejoong commented.

''And? What makes you think you're my favorite uncle? I still have other uncles too!'' Hayul said.

How does she dare to speak like that to me?! Jaejoong thought, shocked. ''Oppa has thought about your request, you know. Are you sure you want to go see ____?''

Hayul turned to look at Jaejoong and nodded with a smile. ''Ne! Are you taking me?''

Jaejoong lightly chuckled at his niece's mood change and slowly nodded. ''If you promise to not hate on uncle ever again!''

Hayul nodded innocently and hugged him.

LATER

Jaejoong parked in front of your house and pulled out his phone, thinking if he should call you first or just go ring the doorbell. Hayul was on the back seats jumping excitedly, waiting to see you open the door for them. He heaved a sigh and turned to look at your house.

''Come, baby, let's surprise her, hmm?'' Jaejoong said as he took off his seatbelt and went to help Hayul out of his car. He picked up the little girl and walked towards your door. He took a deep breath and then rang the doorbell. No one came to open the door. He rang the doorbell again. Since no one opened, he shook his head and heaved a sigh.

''Wait, JJ, let's count, ne?'' Hayul said. ''Hana...tul...set...''

Jaejoong nodded as he counted with her, ''...tul...set...net...tasot...yosot...''

 

After Jiyoung left her friends, she decided to go shopping and calm herself down. Just before dinner, she went back to Jaejoong's place, but no one was there. She decided to cook some dinner, to surprise Jaejoong.

 

The sun started to set as Jaejoong heaved another sigh. ''...fifty-eight, fifty-nine...and...sixty.'' Hayul heaved a sigh too when they were done counting. ''It's okay, Hayul, it's not as though you'll never see her again.'' Jaejoong nodded, even though he wasn't sure about it.

Hayul pouted and shook her head, she was feeling very sad right now. She really wanted to see you. Jaejoong picked her up in his arms and turned around to leave. He stopped moving and his eyes widened when he saw you standing a few feet away with Taeyang.

''Jaejoong?'' You asked as you furrowed your eyebrows, surprised to see him.

''What the hell are you doing here?!'' Taeyang asked, clearly upset. He was mad because he hurt his best friend.

''____!'' Hayul exclaimed as her pout turned into a grin. She pulled out her small hands, indicating that she wanted you to come get her.

''She really wanted to see you.'' Jaejoong said, not knowing what else to say.

You raised both of your eyebrows, surprised. Taeyang frowned and rolled his eyes. Hayul was upset to see that you weren't coming to get her so she started to move in Jaejoong's arms.

''Whoa ~ be careful, baby.'' Jaejoong said as he put her down. She ran away from Jaejoong and in front of you, pulling her arms up as she jumped.

''Pick me, pick me, pick me, unniiiiiii!'' She whined.

You couldn't help but to smile at Hayul, she was such a cutie! You picked her up and kissed her cheek. She giggled and wrapped her arms around your neck, happily.

Once again, Jaejoong was smiling at the scene he had in front of him.


@myangelJae: Haha, yes. Did you enjoy the chapter? ^^

@mIkKiE_27: I'm glad to know that ^^ Yes, if Jaejoong finds out, he's going to H.A.T.E her!

@Woopscat81: Hehe, did you like this chapter? ^^ Thanks ~

♥ ]