The Truth

Right In Front Of You

LATER

''Would you like more?'' You asked as you sweetly smiled at Jaejoong. It was hard to stay mad at him, even less now that he has come to look for you.

Jaejoong smiled back and nodded. ''Yes, please, it's really good.''

You served some more into Jaejoong's plate and then sat back down on your seat. Taeyang was eyeing Jaejoong, he felt a bit awkward. Why would Jaejoong come look for her? Has he found out about what really happened? Maybe I should ask him... Taeyang thought. Jaejoong could feel Taeyang's stare, and it was making him feel really uncomfortable. He turned to look at Taeyang and smiled awkwardly. Taeyang didn't smile back, he simply turned to look back at his food. Maybe ____ will forgive him soon, but I won't. Taeyang thought. He has always been very protective over you. After all, for him, you were like his little sister.

When you guys were done eating dinner, you spent some time playing with Hayul. Taeyang decided to leave since he was too tired. Jaejoong simply sat on the couch, looking at you two.

''JJ!'' Hayul exclaimed as she showed Jaejoong the piece of origami she had made.

Jaejoong smiled and made a surprised face. ''That's very cool, Yul!''

A while later, Hayul was starting to get sleepy. She went towards Jaejoong and sat down on his lap, slowly falling asleep. You sat down near Jaejoong, but not next to him. You two talked for a while until you two started to hear cute snores. You lightly chuckled as you turned to look down at the sleeping Hayul in Jaejoong's arms. Jaejoong lightly chuckled too.

''I think we should get going now,'' Jaejoong said as he pulled Hayul up and stood up from the couch. You nodded. ''Thanks for having us, ____.'' Jaejoong smiled.

''I loved to, don't worry.'' You smiled back and accompanied them to the door.

''I'll see you another time,'' Jaejoong said and then walked out of your house. You simply nodded. You watched as they got into the car and then he drove off.

 

Jaejoong smiled as he stopped in front of a red light and turned to look at the back seats. Hayul was really happy when she saw ____. In fact, he also had a great time being with her. He turned to look back at the front and then started to drive back to his house. A while later, they arrived. When he opened the door, he was surprised to see Jiyoung sitting in the living room, drinking some wine. She didn't look nice at all.

''Oh! Look who's back!'' Jiyoung said. She was drunk.

''I'm going to go put Hayul in bed.'' Jae said as he made his way upstairs. Jiyoung stood up from the couch and followed behind them. She didn't say anything until he lied Hayul on her bed.

''It's so funny how someone with these looks can be such a little devil!'' She said and let out a laugh. Hayul moved in her sleep. He narrowed his eyes at her.

''What?'' Jaejoong asked and pulled Jiyoung out of Hayul's bedroom, closing the door behind them. She smirked and started to roam her hands over his body. ''No, Jiyoung, stop.'' He said and grabbed both of her hands.

''You are such a mean guy! I took my time to prepare such a great dinner for you, but of course you didn't come home!'' Jiyoung said and lightly punched his chest.

''Jiyoung...''

''Mmm,'' Jiyoung hummed as she threw her arms over Jaejoong and kissed his neck.

''No, Jiyoung, you're drunk!'' Jaejoong said as he lightly pushed her away. Then, he narrowed his eyes again. ''What did you mean with Hayul being a little devil?''

''Aw puh-lease, Jaejoongieeee!'' She said and pinched his cheeks. She let out a chuckle. ''Haha, oh, you cutie! So, you're telling me that Hayul wasn't all day reminding you about y ugly ____?''

Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows.

''But why do I need to worry, right? You love me, and I love you! Now that I think about it, it wasn't necessary to have a plan! I mean, you give a who that sleeps with! Right? But I guess I was too mad that you kissed her. Why would you kiss her, meanie?! She's such an ugly girl!''

''H-How do you know? What are you talking about?''

She giggled and ran her hand through Jaejoong's hair. ''About our vacations, silly! You couldn't have possibly forgotten about it? You asked me to marry you there! Do you remember, handsome?'' She asked and then giggled again. ''Remember when you heard '____' having with Donghae?'' She asked as she did quotation marks with her fingers when she said your name.

''What?'' He asked, confused as to why Jiyoung would do that.

''Oh God, you really forgot everything? Don't you remember hearing ONLY Donghae's moans? You can be really stupid sometimes, Kim Jaejoong!'' Jiyoung said and pushed him.

Jaejoong thought about what Jiyoung said and somehow he started to understand.

''Donghae was so afraid of doing it, but when he found out you kissed his girl, he agreed! And now, that LITTLE DEVIL is ruining everything for us, Joongie! She has to go back to her parents! I mean, do you really enjoy being with her? She's a burden! She's not even that cute!'' Jiyoung said and frowned. ''We were fine in America, but no, you just had to come back and ruin everything! Luckily, I was able to fix your mistake, love!'' Jiyoung smiled and then giggled. ''Aren't I such a good girl? I'll be the best wife ever!''

Jaejoong finally understood. Those moans...it was only Donghae! He was pretending to have with ____! They never slept together! How could I be such an idiot? How could I not think about it? And I...I accused ____! But it is all Jiyoung's fault! She's the one behind this! Jaejoong thought and narrowed his eyes, mad.

''How could you do something like that, Jiyoung? How can you even feel good about it? You were behind all this! It was never ____'s fault!''

''How can you say that, Jaejoong? I did that for us!'' Jiyoung said, getting mad.

''For us? You really have changed, Jiyoung! What happened to you? You weren't like this before!''

''I've always been like this, Jaejoong! Now don't go saying that I've changed and you don't know me anymore!''

''Well, I don't! I didn't know that you were so selfish!'' Jaejoong shouted back. ''Because of you, I hurt ____!''

''But you believed it, didn't you? That means you don't trust her, Jaejoong! You actually thought she was having with Donghae!''

''No! That's what you made me think! You said it! How could you do that to me?!''

''What?! So now you're the victim here?! I'm your girlfriend, Jaejoong, not her! I'm your fianceé, remember?'' Jiyoung said as she pulled her hand up, showing him the ring.

''Not anymore!'' Jaejoong said madly as he pulled the ring out of her finger.

''Kim Jaejoong!'' Jiyoung gasped.

''Leave!'' Jaejoong ordered.

''But...Jaejoong! You love me!'' Jiyoung said as her eyes were welling up with tears.

Jaejoong remained quiet. Jiyoung burst out in tears as she pulled Jaejoong into a hug. ''Let go of me, Jiyoung! Leave!'' Jaejoong shouted. He walked to the door and pushed her out.

''Jaejoong! Jaejoong!'' Jiyoung shouted as she banged the door.

Jaejoong heaved a sigh as he leaned against the door. He closed his eyes, not wanting to cry. Then, he remember what his noona had told him.

''The only people that tell the truth are little kids and drunk people. Take your time to just think.''

Jaejoong moved downwards until he sat down on the floor and hid his face in his hands, letting out a few tears. How could I be so stupid? Idiot! He shouted in his mind. Just then, he felt a pair of small hands caress his arm and head. He looked up, surprised.

''JaeJae,'' Hayul whispered and pulled Jaejoong into a hug when she saw her uncle crying.


@esjaeee: Lol, I'M GLAD! ^^

@myangelJae: She is, isn't she? ^^ I'm so glad! ^^ Keke ~

@mIkKiE_27: Yes >.< LOL! ^^

@midst_lhady22: Haha, loved the buing buing! Yes, you are! ^^ I'm glad! ^^

♥ ]