Meeting Hayul

Right In Front Of You

LATER
[ Jiyoung's POV ]

''Yul-baby, look over there,'' Jaejoong smiled as he gestured towards a kite. ''Do you like them? Would you want JaeJae to buy one for you?''

I gave them a fake smile as I was looking at them. It's not as though I have something against children, well actually . . . I don't like them that much, but still I don't hate them. Hayul looked up at me with her bright eyes and smiled while she nodded. Why is she nodding her head at me? Jaejoong was the one who offered to buy her one, not me. I simply smiled back.

''Okay, then,'' Jaejoong said and picked her up from the floor.

Even though I'm not really liking the idea of Hayul staying with us for a while, I love it that he can't stop smiling. He really loves his family.

''Jiji doesn't want one?'' I heard Hayul ask while Jaejoong was walking away from me.

Another thing that makes me dislike why she's staying with us is that. Jaejoong won't stop giving all his attention to her, and it's like I'm not with him anymore! I puffed my cheeks, annoyed. When Jaejoong turned around, a faked a smile again. I didn't want him to know that I didn't want his niece to stay.

''Oh!'' Jaejoong exclaimed, while giving me a look. I shook my head, of course I don't want one, I'm not a kid! ''How thoughtful you are, baby!'' Jaejoong smiled as he did funny noises to make Hayul laugh.

I rolled my eyes and just followed behind them.

[ End of POV ]

 

Ah ~ the most awkward lunch I've ever had with Donghae oppa, you thought nervously. You tried to act as though it wasn't that uncomfortable and grabbed his hand.

Donghae walked you into the park and then he sat down on a bench with you. He was looking around. You felt bad because you knew that he wasn't having a good time either. You smiled and pulled him into a hug. Normally, Donghae would chuckle and hug you back, but this time he was actually surprised that you hugged him - that's weird for a couple.

''Mianhaeyo oppa, I know you just had the worst date ever,'' you said and then looked up at him.

Donghae smiled sweetly and shook his head. ''It's okay, jagiya.''

You smiled back. ''So, what do you want to do now, hmm?''

Donghae looked straight into your eyes, making you feel uncomfortable. ''I would like to ask you something,'' he said. You started to feel nervous and your heart race was getting faster.

''N-ne?''

''I know there's something going on, ____. Why don't you dare to tell me about it? Is it something about me? Us?'' He asked.

I don't even know myself, oppa. You thought and then slowly shook your head. ''No.''

''No?'' Donghae asked.

You shook your head again. ''Yeah, no. Oppa, the thing is that - ''

''YAH!'' Someone shouted, making you two turn to look somewhere else. You furrowed your eyebrows, thinking. Is that Jiyoung-shi?!

''Wow ~ Sweetheart, I'm sure Hayul didn't mean to - ''

''Jaejoong! My outfit is ruined! Do you have the main idea how much it cost?! She ruined it in a second!'' She shouted back.

Jaejoong! You thought and smiled. You were surprised to see him carrying a kid. Suddenly, the toddler that was in Jaejoong's arms started to cry.

Jaejoong shook his head and then tried calming the little girl.

''What a small world,'' Donghae murmured. He then turned to look at you. ''So, you were saying...?''

''Oh! Um, nothing. It's just that today I was feeling lazy and...yeah, there's nothing.'' You shook your head.

You turned to look at Jaejoong's direction again. Omo! He would be such a great father...

''Are you sure, ____?'' Donghae asked.

You turned to look back at him and nodded. Mianhaeyo, Donghae oppa. I promise I'll find out soon about my true feelings and all this will be over. 

Donghae slowly nodded and then smiled.

[ Jaejoong's POV ]

''Shh, it's okay, baby.'' I said soothingly, trying to calm Hayul. I her long hair too.

I can't believe Jiyoung freaked out about it so much! What the hell was she expecting?! Hayul's just a little girl, it's not her fault! I thought annoyed.

I looked around, hoping to find her. Even though I'm not okay with her yelling at my niece, I'm still worried about her. She's probably in the bathroom, nothing to worry about.

''Hey baby, JaeJae needs to look for Jiyoung, ok?'' I whispered.

''Ani!'' She shouted and shook her head. Every time I took a step away from where we were, she would whine and start moving in my arms. I looked around and suddenly I recognized someone. ____, she's here!

Understanding that Hayul doesn't want to be anywhere near Jiyoung right now, I decided to go ask ____ and Donghae a favour.

''Annyeong,'' I slightly bowed as I went to stand in front of them. Donghae and ____ looked up at me with friendly smiles. They politely greeted me back. ''I'm sorry but, can I ask you guys a favour?''

''Um, okay?'' Donghae asked, unsure.

''Can you two please look after my niece for a moment while I go look for Jiyoung?'' I asked.

____ nodded as she stretched her arms out, indicating me to hand Hayul to her. I did so and then walked away from them.

[ End of POV ]

You looked down at the little girl that was in your arms now and sitting on your lap. She was really cute and beautiful! You looked up from her and saw that Jaejoong was already walking away.

''What's your name, hmm?'' You asked, sweetly.

She remained silent, just staring up at you and then looking at Donghae. Donghae chuckled as he saw her big bright eyes.

''Hey, aren't you such a cutie?'' Donghae asked as he pulled her out of your grip and sat her down on his own lap. He then pressed his lips against her small neck and started to make funny noises. Soon enough, the little girl started to laugh. You smiled at the cute scene. ''How old are you?''

She pulled up three fingers and smiled, ''Three!''

Donghae made an amazed expression. ''Whoa ~ that's amazing!''

She giggled happily.

''And I'm guessing that a cutie like you has a beautiful name,'' Donghae smiled.

''Hayul!'' She said out loud.

You were amazed at how easy it was for Donghae to get along with her. Well, she seems to be more open with guys too though... You shrugged. You decided to try to be friends with her too.

''Annyeong, Hayul,'' you smiled and waved your hand cutely. She smiled too.

''What's your name?'' She asked.

''Oh, I'm ____,'' you smiled, ''and he's Donghae.''

Soon, the three of you stood up from the bench and started to play together, but not too far away so that Jaejoong could still find you guys. For some reason, Hayul preferred Donghae over you. You were really nice and fun with her, but still she would always go look for Donghae. Later, Jaejoong came back alone.

''Hey guys, thanks for taking care of her,'' Jaejoong smiled. Hayul ran away from you two and into Jaejoong's open arms. ''Did you have a good time?'' He asked.

Hayul nodded and then turned to look at you two. ''Bye bye ~ ''

Both Donghae and you waved your hands too and bid goodbye.

''We're going back home, ok baby? Jiyoung is tired and not feeling well.'' Jaejoong whispered to the toddler. ''She's in the car already.''

You looked at Jaejoong walking away with Hayul and smiled. Hope to see you again.


@mIkKiE_27: keke ~ ^^ yeah, you're right about Jiyoung!

@midst_lhady22: Soon it will start being more clear, I think ^^

@esjaeee: b(^^)d mhm!

@Rui_chan: Of course #1 is still Jae ^^ . keke ~ mhm

♥ ]