Finally He Realizes

Right In Front Of You

THE NEXT DAY

Jiyoung groaned as she slowly opened her eyes, she had a terrible headache. She looked around and her eyes suddenly widened. What the hell am I doing out here?! She thought madly as she turned to look at Jaejoong's house. Wasn't I cooking some dinner for Jaejoong? She asked herself as she furrowed her eyebrows, trying to remember what exactly happened.

''How can you say that, Jaejoong? I did that for us!''

''For us? You really have changed, Jiyoung! What happened to you? You weren't like this before!''

''I've always been like this, Jaejoong! Now don't go saying that I've changed and you don't know me anymore!''

''Well, I don't!''

Jiyoung shook her head, not believing it. It must have been a nightmare, yes, that's it. She nodded, trying to convince herself, but it was impossible, it didn't make sense! Or why else would she be out here? She slowly stood up from the ground, trying not to do too much so that her head wouldn't hurt. She went towards the door and tried opening it, but of course, it was locked. She touched her body, trying to find her keys but she didn't have them with her. She heaved a sigh and rang the doorbell.

Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes as he heard the doorbell ring. He yawned and pulled the sheet up til his nose, not really wanting to get out of bed right now. He heaved a sigh when he heard the doorbell again and got out of bed, to see who it was. He walked down the stairs while putting on his sweater and went to see who it was before opening the door. He heaved another sigh when he saw that it was Jiyoung. He remained still, thinking.

Why the hell isn't Jaejoong getting the door? He couldn't have possibly went out yesterday night and just leave me outside! What kind of fiancé is he?! Damn you, Jaejoong! Open the ing door right now! Jiyoung shouted in her mind as she banged on the door.

Jaejoong groaned as he heard the bangs and opened the door, mad. ''What do you want now, Jiyoung?!'' He shouted.

''What the is your problem, Jaejoong? I slept here last night, did you know that?! How couldn't you pull me in?! What kind of fiancé are you?'' Jiyoung shouted back.

''Pull you in?'' Jaejoong asked, raising an eyebrow. ''Were you really that drunk that you can't even remember what happened?''

''I don't even know why I started to drink, Jaejoong! Why don't you tell me, huh? How could you leave your fianceé out here during the night? Don't you care?'' Jiyoung lied, she did remember why she drank last night, but she doesn't remember clearly how she ended up outside.

''No, you are the one who doesn't care about me! Let me refresh your memory, Jiyoung. Yesterday night you confessed everything! Damn it, Jiyoung! How could you do that to me?! You let me think that ____ was cheating on me with Donghae! You knew that Donghae was faking it, and it was, in fact, your idea! How the hell could you even feel good about it? Are you insane? You sure got some problems, Jiyoung.''

''____ cheating on you? How can you think that Jaejoong? You were the one who was cheating on ME! We were dating, Kim Jaejoong! You wanted me to meet your family remember? As planned, so that you could ask me to marry you, which you did! I'm the one you love, Jaejoong! She's the one who broke your heart and didn't care about it! That's why you came to me, Jaejoong! I'm the one, not her!''

''You see, Jiyoung, that's the problem. I don't even know you anymore, how can you be the one?''

''Jaejoong I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way, I am! Please forgive me, honey! I love you! I only did it because I was so scared that you would leave me and go after her again. I was so scared! Baby, I love you!'' Jiyoung said as she had started to cry.

''Why did you even have to do that, Jiyoung? That means you clearly knew about my feelings and still you decided to do it. Yes, I cheated on you, and I know it was something very wrong. I'm sorry it happened when we were still together, but I'm not sorry it happened. And yet, you still love me? Even after I kissed another girl and I wanted to be with her? You even had to make me think that she was with Donghae so that you could have me? Jiyoung, we both know that's not what you want, or what I want.''

''Jaejoong I want you!'' Jiyoung said.

Jaejoong shook his head. ''No, Jiyoung. It really shocked me to know that you were behind all that. It hurt me to know that ____ was with Donghae, and not me. Maybe I was jealous, and that's why I asked you to marry me, I don't know right now.  Or maybe I wanted to convince myself that I don't want ____ but you, so I needed a marriage to confirm it. Or maybe I even wanted ____ to know that she's nothing to me since I'm nothing to her, but that's not the case either. Jiyoung...whatever is the real reason, our marriage would have never been a happy one.'' Jaejoong finished.

''Yes, it would have! Jaejoong remember when we were back in America? We had the best time ever, we can still have them! You loved me so much you couldn't even see my flaws, and same goes with me!''

''But that's not how it's supposed to be, Jiyoung. I was supposed to know about your flaws, and yet, love them.'' Jaejoong said.

''But you do!''

''No, I don't! I hated what you did and to find out when you were drunk! When was I supposed to know Jiyoung?'' Jaejoong asked. ''Doesn't it hurt you that I asked you to marry me after I found out that ____ was supposedly having with Donghae? That I had feelings for another woman when I was supposed to be presenting you to my family and having the best time ever before I actually did a romantic proposal?''

''Yes, it does, Jaejoong! Is that what you want to hear?! I was hurt, jealous! I was so ing blind I thought ____ was the one who was pulling us apart, and that you loved me so much to hurt me! But you were so into her, I thought that if we had a romantic break everything would have been fine! But instead of that, you kissed her! I needed a new plan!''

''Do you know what's funny, Jiyoung? Donghae and you were the ones who provoked this. Yes, of course I was amazed to see ____, she was the reason why I left South Korea, and now that I'm back I see her again after seven years. ____ and I didn't do anything! We said hello and then we continued with our own lives, but both Donghae and you couldn't trust ____ and me, so you came up with the stupidest plan ever! Instead of pulling us apart, you made me remember why I loved her so much back then in high school. You made me fall in love with her again, Jiyoung.''

Jiyoung bit her lip, crying. Jaejoong remained silent, he thought about what he just said. I'm in love with ____. I asked Jiyoung to marry me so that ____ would get jealous and because I was trying to convince myself that I don't need her or even want her, when I do! I thought that if I married Jiyoung, then I wouldn't think about her anymore! Damn, how wrong was I! Yunho's right! When you're in love, you just know it!

''Jaejoong, please forgive me.'' Jiyoung said.

''You were the one who made this happen, Jiyoung. You and Donghae.'' Jaejoong said and then closed the door.

''NO! Please! Jaejoong! I love you!'' Jiyoung shouted as she banged the door.

Jaejoong felt so weird afterwards. He knew that he was a total jerk to you when you didn't do anything. He needed to talk to you.


OMO! I was happy to find out I got so many comments from you guys, I just had to update as soon as I found out! ^^

@mIkKiE_27: Yes! She is! ^^ Lol, yeah, Taeyang is kind of a brother-father, lol >.<

@myangelJae: Lol, thanking Jiyoung for getting drunk, haha >.< Yes, it seems like it, right?

@yubi7997: Haha, yes ^^

@Miss_Yoo: She does ^^

@Eloraci: Keke ~

@ImmaExotics: Lol ^^

@esjaeee: Yeah... ^^

@MissJ2013: Yes :S

@Woopscat81: She does ^^

@chocolate: Keke ~ she is, isn't she? ^^

@NanaBunanaaaaa: Lol, well, at least they are not together anymore ^^

@midst_lhady22: Keke ~ Hayul the angel ^^ lol

♥ ]