Start the Plan

Right In Front Of You

THE NEXT DAY

You opened the door and was happy to see that your oppas were here to spend some time with you. You stepped aside and allowed them in.

''Did you get the movie?'' You asked Daesung oppa. He nodded and did a thumbs up. You smiled and then closed the door.

All of you went towards the living room and your oppas got comfortable. Suddenly, there was a knock on your door. You were confused a bit since you weren't expecting anyone else. You didn't think about it anymore and went to open the door.

[ Donghae's POV ]

Yesterday I spent all day with Jiyoung talking about our situation. I know I should trust my girlfriend, but I just can't help to believe everything Jiyoung told me. It made a lot of sense.

I decided to spend some alone time with ____ today, but when I arrived at her place, there were some cars outside her house. I recognized them immediately. BIGBANG was here. I took a deep breath. I'm not backing up now. I walked towards her main door and knocked on her door, then rang the doorbell. In a second, ____ opened the door for me.

''Hey oppa,'' she smiled and opened her door wider. I smiled back and then pulled her closer to me, kissing her. Our kisses didn't feel the same way as before.

''Hey cutie, it's been a while since we've gone out together, and I was hoping that today we could spend some time alone, just the two of us.'' I said and kissed her neck sweetly, just like she loves it. I pulled away and then gave her my best smile.

''Today? Mianhaeyo oppa, but my friends decided to watch a movie here and...yeah.''

Damn it! I'm not doing this just because of my plan with Jiyoung, but because I really want to spend some time with my girl. I miss just hanging out with her.

''Hmm, I see,'' I sadly nodded.

''But hey, why don't you stay, hmm?'' She asked and even before I could say something, she pulled me in. She continued pulling me until we got into her living room, where all her friends were. They all looked at me and greeted. I slightly bowed, greeting back.

Later, during the movie, I got out of her living room and went to call Jiyoung from the bathroom. She picked up kinda quick. I spoke with her for a while when we finally agreed on something.

[ End of POV ]

 

''Oppa ~ '' Jiyoung smiled as she went to sit down on Jaejoong's bed. Jaejoong was busy typing something on his computer, but stopped. ''Can I steal you from your work for five minutes?''

''Um, yeah, sure,'' Jaejoong nodded.

''So, oppa, look what I got!'' Jiyoung said happily as she showed him two tickets.

''Huh? What are they for?'' He asked.

''I was thinking that maybe you needed a small break from all the work, so what better way than going to a beach with buffet, spa and other activities included! It's just for five days and four nights!'' She said with a bright smile.

Jaejoong didn't know what to say.

''I have more than just two tickets, and maybe you would like to invite your friends and family.'' She shrugged. It was all part of the new plan.

''Oh, jinjja?'' He asked, finally getting interested. That hurt Jiyoung a bit. So, if it's only me, you wouldn't go?

''Yeah, you can invite ANYONE you want. Although I already invited Donghae and ____.'' She shrugged.

''Huh? Wae?'' Jaejoong asked, confused and curious as to why she wanted them to go too. Was that the reason why she asked me for Donghae's name?

''Because of all the people that went to your welcome party, you spent a lot of time with him.'' Jiyoung made up an excuse. ''Besides, he's one of your closest friends, right?''

''Uh...'' Actually, we just talked for a moment, and my closest friends are Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.

''Anyways, think about who else you want to invite, araseo?'' She kissed Jaejoong and then left.

 

''Five days and four nights at a beach with buffet, spa, and other activities included! It isn't really expensive and we can all go!'' Donghae smiled.

''Sounds fun,'' you smiled. BIGBANG nodded with smiles.

''Yeah, and we don't have to be every single second of the day with all of them. We can spend some time just the two of us.'' Donghae whispered.

''I think it's a great idea,'' GD commented.

''So, that's a 'yes'?'' Donghae asked.

All of you nodded.


Jiyoung and Donghae have planned the vacation together >.< What do you guys think will happen?

@MissJ2013: They'll talk about the plan on next chapter ^^ HII! Really? Thanks, I'm glad!

@esjaeee: I'm glaaaaad ~ I know right? lol! ^^

♥ ]