''Forgive Me?''

Right In Front Of You

You lied down on your couch to just relax, it's been a while since Donghae left and you've been thinking ever since. Donghae was so scared to lose you that he ended up doing something so stupid and, in a way, disgusting. Yet, he still end up losing you. You heaved a sigh. You remember that you used to love Donghae and not Jaejoong, but right now, it's the way around. You love Jaejoong and not Donghae. You slowly sat up on your couch when you heard the doorbell ring. You were confused, but then you remembered that you told Jaejoong to come back later. You smiled and went to open the door. When you saw who it was, your smile disappeared.

Taeyang noticed your smile fading away and frowned. ''Yeah, I'm glad to see you too!'' He said sarcastically.

''What are you doing here, Taeyang?'' You asked.

''Can't I just come to chill here? This is practically my second home, ____.'' Taeyang said honestly. You smiled and nodded, allowing him to come in. ''You're not going to believe who I ran into today.''

''Donghae?''

''What? No! I haven't seen him ever since the incident at the beach.'' Taeyang said. ''And I better not see him...''

''Jaejoong?''

''What? Oh, never mind. Yes, it was him.'' Taeyang nodded.

''Oh my God! Please tell me you didn't do anything to him, Dong Youngbae!'' You said, worried. Maybe that's why he hasn't come yet! Damn! What did he do?!

Taeyang's eyes widened and he pulled up both of his hands, scared. ''W-What?! I didn't do anything to him, relax! Why?''

''Oh!'' You exclaimed and then heaved a sigh, relieved.

''Wae? Tell me.'' Taeyang demanded.

''I might have told him to come see me...'' You said.

''What? You might? What the hell does that mean? Did you or did you not?'' Taeyang asked.

Suddenly the doorbell rang again. You bit your lower lip and stood up from the couch again, but before you could walk out of the living room, Taeyang grabbed your wrist, stopping you.

''He told me he had something important to tell me, oppa. I want to know what it is. I'm curious.'' You said and then made a pleading face, which made Taeyang furrow his eyebrows. ''Can you please, um, leave us alone?''

Taeyang raised an eyebrow. She can't be serious. He thought. You tilted you head. ''Aish, okay, but you must tell me everything later, araseo?'' He asked.

''Of course, girl friend!'' You teased and then went to open the door.

Jaejoong lightly let out a groan when he saw Taeyang standing behind you. Seriously?! When will she be alone?! Can't I have a conversation with her with just - Suddenly Jaejoong's thoughts were interrupted.

''I'll see you later, ____.'' Taeyang said and walked out. Jaejoong smiled when he left. - Oh! Never mind now.

''Hey, Jaejoong, Hayul. Come in.'' You said.

After they got comfortable in your living room and you brought some drinks and snacks, you sat down to talk with them. Jaejoong seemed to be a bit nervous, which made you nervous.

''What is it, Jaejoong?'' You asked, not wanting to wait anymore.

''____, there's something you need to know. Do you remember when we were at the beach that I yelled at you because I thought you had with Donghae? I'm so sorry. I found out yesterday that it didn't have anything to do with you. ____, both Jiyoung and Donghae came up with this stupid plan that if I heard you having with Donghae then I wouldn't want to talk with you anymore... Well, in a way, they were right, but... I don't know if you get me, it's just that, I'm sorry. It was never your fault but actually Jiyoung and Donghae's, and I'm sorry to be the one telling you the truth about what Donghae did. I'm sure you would have preferred to hear it from him.'' Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows.

''Jiyoung told you?'' You asked.

Jaejoong nodded. ''Yes, she did. Well, in fact, she confessed everything because she was drunk, but yeah...pretty much.''

''Jaejoong, honestly, I already knew about it. Donghae told me the truth when we were still at the beach. I haven't seen him since then until today. He wanted to tell me the whole story about it and apologize again.''

Just then Jaejoong remembered what he heard Donghae say: ''Well, I've been wanting to see her after we went to the beach!''

''So, you knew the whole time and yet you never thought about telling me the truth?'' Jaejoong asked.

You shrugged. ''Would it matter? The kiss meant nothing, according to you. Besides, you proposed to Jiyoung and I didn't want to be the one who would ruin the engagement.''

''____...'' Jaejoong heaved a sigh. ''I said that kiss meant nothing when I thought you had with Donghae, because I thought it meant nothing to you! Still, how could you not tell me? So you were just going to let me marry a liar?!''

''Well, when you proposed to Jiyoung I still didn't know the truth. And hello?! You proposed to her, Jaejoong! You asked her to spend the rest of her life with you! Don't people do that when they are in love?'' You said.

''I did it after I found out you had with Donghae and when I thought the kiss meant nothing!'' Jaejoong said.

You got confused in that moment. Jaejoong heaved another sigh.

''I thought that if I asked Jiyoung to marry me, I wouldn't have more feelings for you. After I kissed you at the beach...I found myself falling all over for you again. I felt as though we were back in high school and I was still madly in love with you. Then I heard Donghae's moans and of course I thought he was with you...and I just didn't want to know that I've lost you again thanks to him. He was the reason why you rejected me back in high school...and the reason why this misunderstanding happened.'' Jaejoong said.

''You were falling all over for me again?'' You whispered, but loud enough for Jaejoong to hear.

Jaejoong smiled and nodded. ''Yes.''

''I guess we all did very stupid things at that beach...'' You said. Jaejoong agreed.

''So...you and Donghae...?'' Jaejoong asked. You shook your head. Jaejoong slowly nodded.

''And you and Jiyoung?'' You asked. Jaejoong shook his head too.

''You two really like to drag it too much, huh?!'' Hayul said, impatiently.

Both you and Jaejoong laughed when Hayul said that.

''You're right, Hayul, we should just get straight to the point, right?'' Jaejoong smiled and then he turned to look back at you. ''____, would you please forgive me for being such an to you?''

You gave him a pensive look, teasingly, and then smiled. ''Yes, Jaejoong.''

''Now, the rings!'' Hayul shouted. You chuckled and lightly shook your head.

 

Meanwhile, in front of Jaejoong's house was Jiyoung. Where can he be?! He couldn't have possibly forgotten that I was coming tonight! WAAAAAH ~


@Rui_chan: Yes, she is! ^^

@_DyNaR_: Hope this was a good update ^^

@myangelJae: In fact, it does seem as though Hayul is the adult here, haha ^^

@midst_lhady22: Aw ^^

@Woopscat81: Lolz! ^^

@esjaeee: Oh Donghae, haha

@mIkKiE_27: Kekeke ~ ''The curiosity killed the cat'' haha ><

@MissJ2013: Haha ^^

@ImmaExotics: Haha. No one likes Jiyoung.

♥ ]