Hayul's last day

Right In Front Of You

THREE DAYS LATER

As soon as you woke up, you started getting ready. Today was Hayul's last day with Jaejoong, she had to go back to her parents. The good thing was that her flight wasn't until 8 PM, so you still had all morning and evening with her. As soon as you were ready, you got into your car and drove to Jaejoong's house.

"Unni! What are you doing here? It's so early!" Hayul said as she was rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"We have to make the best of today, Yul." You answered back.

"Don't mind her, Yul, unni's crazy." Jaejoong smiled. "Go back to sleep, ok?"

"Yah! Jaejoong." You narrowed your eyes.

"____, she's a three-year-old. You seriously want to take her out at 6 AM?!" Jaejoong said back.

"Aish...I hate it when you're not wrong." You said.

"Why can't you just say 'you're right' instead of 'you're not wrong'?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Because I don't want to," You said childishly as you stuck your tongue out.

Jaejoong lightly chuckled and shook his head.

 

LATER THAT DAY

At eight o'clock Hayul finally woke up to have breakfast. You guys talked about the possible places to go today to have fun and at last you guys decided to go to Lotte World, though Hayul already knew the place. After she was done eating breakfast, she started to get ready. When both Hayul and Jaejoong were ready, you guys decided to go.

Lotte World was crowed with people once again, but still you guys decided to stay. You guys got in all the rides Hayul wanted and took pictures with her. The elders that walked around would say that you three formed a beautiful, happy family.

Unfortunately, a few hours after you guys arrived, it stared to rain. You guys decided to take Hayul to Toys R Us so that she could pick any toy she wanted. On your way there, you were surprised to bump into Donghae and another woman who was with him, holding hands, looking like a couple.

"Oh! What a surprise." Donghae said with a smile.

You nodded, "Yeah. Annyeong."

"It's good to see you again. How have you been doing?" Donghae asked.

"I'm great. And you?" You asked back.

"I'm doing great too. Yeah, ____ this is Park Eunmi, my girlfriend. Mimi, this is ____, my friend, her boyfriend, Jaejoong, and his niece, Hayul." Donghae introduced you two.

"It's...nice to meet you," Eunmi smiled.

"Nice to meet you too," Both Jaejoong and you said. Hayul simply smiled.

You guys talked for a while and then went your separate ways.

"I'm glad Donghae has found a new girlfriend," Jaejoong said.

You turned to look at him a bit confused with it, but then smiled. "Yeah, you're right."

Meanwhile, while you guys were going into Toys R Us, Donghae and his girlfriend were going to a restaurant.

"Was that your ex-girlfriend, ____?" Eunmi asked.

"Yeah..." Donghae slowly nodded.

"And you guys are still friends?" Eunmi asked.

Donghae nodded again. "Wae?"

"Oh no...it's nothing, really. I'm just a bit shocked to run into your ex-girlfriend with her new boyfriend."

"Well...I'm not that shocked to see her with him...After all, since the beginning, they were actually supposed to be together. She was never supposed to be with me." Donghae nodded.

Eunmi slowly nodded too, thinking about it.

Anyways, you guys finally arrived at Toys R Us. You guys checked on different toys and when Hayul picked the ones she wanted, you two bought them for her. After that, you guys went back home to rest. After you guys ate the dinner Jaejoong and you cooked together, you guys drove Hayul to the airport.

You guys waited for a while until the woman who's going to be taking care of Hayul during the flight came.

"Baby, I'm going to miss you so much! Don't ever forget that uncle JJ loves you." Jaejoong said as he pulled her up in his arms and hugged her. He kissed her two chubby cheeks and her forehead.

"I'm not going to, JJ. Don't forget that I love you too, hm!" Hayul said back.

Jaejoong's eyes suddenly became tearful. He was actually sad that his niece was leaving.

"Unni! I'm going to miss you too!" Hayul said as she turned to look at you, but she was still in Jaejoong's arms.

"Me too, Hayul, so much! I love you and it was wonderful to meet you. You'll come visit us again, won't you?" You smiled and kissed her forehead.

She nodded happily. "Ne! Unni, please take care of uncle JJ and make him happy!"

You nodded back, "Of course, sweetie."

"It's time to go now," The woman who would take care of Hayul said.

"I love you, baby. Call me when you get there." JJ said.

"Have a nice and safe flight," You smiled.

Jaejoong finally let go of Hayul, who went with the other lady. She turned around and waved her little hand, "Bye!". As soon as she was out of sight, Jaejoong cried a bit.

"It's okay, oppa. She's not leaving forever." You said as you pulled him into a hug. "You're such a sweet uncle."

Jaejoong nodded, "Thanks, and you're right. I'll see her again. Besides, I still have you."

"And I'm not going anywhere." You smiled.

"Yeah, you promised Yul to take care of me and make me happy." Jaejoong smiled.

"And I'll do anything to keep that promise." You said as you pulled him in for a kiss.


Okay guys, so I deleted the chapter where I posted the poll for you guys to vote, and at the end the results turned out to be:

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/asianfanfics/Picture1.png

So yeah, it's pretty obvious that for the epilogue won. So, I thought about it and I also want the ones who voted no to be happy so I came up with this: There will be ONLY for the epilogue BUT the whole chapter won't be of . The start of the chapter will be like a normal chapter and when the is going to happen, I'll warn you guys. Don't worry, for the ones who don't want to read it, the ending will be understandable, and for the ones who want I won't promise it's a good since I'm not sure if I'm good at writing it, although I've already written before.

Hope it's a good way to end the story, that way it's kind of a win-win, right? ^^

♥ ]