Unrecognizable?

Right In Front Of You

THE NEXT DAY

''____, wake up!'' Eomma shouted as she came into your bedroom and opened the big curtains, letting the sunlights shine into your bedroom. You turned around on your bed and slightly whined. ''I need you to do me a favor, ____.'' She said.

''It depends,'' you murmured.

''Yah! Aish, this girl, I'm your mother!'' She said and picked up a few things from the floor, putting them on your bed.

''What is it?'' You asked as you sat up on your bed and ran a hand through your hair.

''We were just invited to a dinner party tonight and I need you to buy a nice, expensive gift.'' Eomma explained. ''I know you're the perfect one to do it, since you already know the man.''

''What? I know who?'' You asked, starting to feel nervous for some unknown reason.

''The Kim's son, you know, Kim Jaejoong.'' Eomma said nonchalantly. You were speechless, Jaejoong's back?! Jaejoong, the hottest Kingka in high school? ''So, since you two were high school friends, you might have an idea about what would he like as a gift.''

''Eomma, we haven't talked to each other for seven years!'' You pointed out. ''How am I supposed to know what he likes?''

''You'll find something,'' she smiled and then went to the door. ''Now, you might as well buy a new dress for tonight.''

You remained quiet for a moment and then your grabbed your phone and called Taeyang.

LATER

''We could have just bought it yesterday,'' Taeyang said as you two were back again in the Mall. ''So...what are you thinking?''

''What?'' You asked as you turned to look back at him.

Taeyang oppa was also looking for a gift for Jaejoong since he was also invited to the party. All of your BIGBANG oppas and even Donghae were with you during high school, just like DBSK and Jaejoong. And all of them were also invited to the party. His parents had called all of Jaejoong's friends, probably even the ones from childhood.

''You know, Jaejoong's back, the one who was so madly in love with you during high school.'' Taeyang said.

You turned to look at him and gave him a look. ''Why do you have to say all that?''

Taeyang grinned and let out a chuckle. He shrugged. ''Look, this watch looks nice.'' He said. You nodded and you two got into that shop to check it out.

After you two finally found a gift for Jaejoong, you guys decided to have lunch together.

''Do you know if Donghae's going?'' Taeyang asked you.

You nodded. ''He texted me saying he was. Are GD, Seungri, T.O.P and Daesung going too?''

Taeyang nodded as well. ''Oh! Could it be that his parents invited all of his classmates from high school? Could you believe if his parents also invited Soojung to go too?! I would be so screwed!''

You chuckled and slightly shook your head. ''Why did you give false hopes for her? She was really into you, oppa.''

''False hopes? I just said 'Hi','' Taeyang furrowed his eyebrows.

''Yeah, because you're such a casanova! You get all of them with just a simply 'Hi'.'' You teased.

''Wow, you really do know me, now I see why you're my best friend.'' Taeyang chuckled.

 

''Oppa, what do you think about this dress?'' Jiyoung asked as she walked out of the changing room with a short red dress.

''I like it better than the previous one,'' Jaejoong smiled.

''Yeah, I like this one too. Should I get it?'' She asked.

''If you want to,'' Jaejoong nodded.

''Okay, I'll get this one so we can go eat,'' she smiled and walked back into the changing room to change back into her own clothes.

They decided to go into a restaurant instead of eating on the Food Court.

 

''When are you going to date someone, oppa?'' You asked out of the blue. Taeyang looked up at you from his food with a raised eyebrow. ''You know, so I can double date.''

''I don't think Donghae's still comfortable around me,'' he smiled teasingly.

''Why did you have to do that to him?'' You asked.

''Well, we were - '' Suddenly, Taeyang stopped speaking.

''You were...? Bored? That's not an excuse to scare someone - ''

''Yah! ____!'' He shouted. You furrowed your eyebrows, confused with his behaviour. ''Is that Jaejoong?!''

You turned to look at where Taeyang was and your eyes widened. Omona! That's him! He looks so . . . tall, strong, y, handsome . . . Yah! Ottoke?!

''Ottoke?!'' You said out loud.

Taeyang turned to look at you. ''Uh...mollayo, go say hi or something!''

''Why just me? You also knew him!'' You said.

''Because...he used to like you!''

''Again with that! Why do you always have to say it?!''

Jaejoong and the girl took a seat a bit too far from you two. When the waiter handed them the menus, Jaejoong started to look around the restaurant. For a second, your eyes met, and then he turned to look down at his menu. Didn't Jaejoong recognize me? And...who is she?


@mIkKiE_27: I'm glad ~ ^^

@esjaeee: Oh yeah, me too, lol ^^

Woooh ~ does Jae really don't remember? Comment please ~ d(^^)b

♥ ]