When it almost happened

Right In Front Of You

THAT NIGHT

Jaejoong had called you before to ask you if you wanted to go to a club with him, of course you accepted, besides you didn't have anything else to do. You were a bit nervous because it was the first time you were going to hang out with Jaejoong and his friends, without BIGBANG. You hoped that the night would go smoothly, without any awkward moments.

As soon as you were done taking a shower, you went to your closet to check on your clothes and decide what to wear. You finally decided on a black leather jacket, white shirt, jeans shorts and ankle boots. You accessorized with a long necklace and a bit long earings. When you were done, you checked on the clock and then went to sit on your living room to wait for Jaejoong.

A while later, Jaejoong arrived to your house. When you got into his car, you were greeted with a kiss. You kissed him back and smiled.

"Hey," Jaejoong smiled as he pulled away. "You look y."

You smiled back, blushing a bit and letting out a nervous chuckle. "Ha ~ Thanks. You do too, mm."

Jaejoong smirked and grabbed your hand, while he drove away with his other free hand.

     . . . . . . .

You walked into a club full of people with Jaejoong next to you. He grabbed your hand to walk through the crowd and soon you guys got to private room. When you two walked in, you were greeted by Jaejoong's friends.

"Hyung! ____!" Junsu shouted.

"You're here! How's it going, huh?" Yoochun asked.

"This club doesn't look bad at all." Jaejoong smiled.

You guys spent some time talking and they would drink alcohol -unlike you-, but then they decided to go to dance. You followed Jaejoong as he then grabbed your hand and pulled you to the middle of the dancefloor. You two started to dance and slowly Jaejoong started to move closer to you, until he grabbed you by your waist and started grinding into you. You were surprised and a bit nervous about it, but you continued dancing anyways.

LATER

Jaejoong pulled you out of the club, smelling like alcohol, he was drunk. On the other hand, you almost drank alcohol, just one shot. He smiled as he looked into your eyes. You smiled back.

"It's getting pretty late, huh?" Jaejoong asked.

You shrugged, not really knowing what time it was. Jaejoong grinned as he wrapped an arm around your waist and leaned down to kiss you. The kiss was rough and passionate. You kissed him back and then pulled away to catch some air, even though it was not that necessary, yet.

"Jaejoong..." You whispered.

He looked into your eyes and then kissed you again. You weren't sure if you should continue or stop him, but at last you decided to continue. This time, Jaejoong pulled away from you and pulled you towards his car. He was planning to drive, but you stopped him since he was drunk. You helped him get into the passenger seat and then you got in the driver's seat, driving back to his house.

When you arrived, you helped Jaejoong out of the car too. He started to say something, but you couldn't understand him. You searched in his pockets for his keys, which made Jaejoong think something else.

"Mm, baby," He smirked as he kissed your collarbone.

"Uh, Jaejoong," You said as you continued searching for his keys and trying to stop him at the same time, though you liked what he was doing.

When you found the keys, you lightly pushed Jaejoong away and turned around to open the door. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you from behind, and started to kiss your nape and then moved up behind your ear. When you opened the door, Jaejoong pushed you into the house and then shut the door closed. It was so easy to see how lustful Jaejoong was.

He moved closer to you and then started to kiss you again in a rough way. You kissed him back as you wrapped your arms around his neck and jumped up, wrapping your legs around his waist, making Jaejoong carry you up the stairs and into his bedroom. He threw you on his bed and got on top of you, taking off his shirt and revealing his y body. When he was done, he moved down and started to kiss your stomach, as he did his way up he was also pulling off your shirt. When he pulled off your shirt, he threw it aside and then moved down to kiss you again. When the heated make out session was about to turn into something else, Jaejoong stopped.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you turned to look down at Jaejoong, who fell asleep on top of you. His head was resting on your collarbone and his whole body was on top of you, making it difficult to move. You quickly pushed Jaejoong aside -luckily he didn't wake up- and sat up on the bed next to him. You simply stared at him as you smiled.

I can't believe we almost did it... You thought and rolled your eyes. It probably would have happened if Jaejoong wasn't that drunk to fall asleep in the process of doing it.

You pulled the covers up and lied down next to him. A while later, you fell asleep too.

 

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up when you felt something hairy on your face. You quickly pushed the thing away and turned to look at your side.

"Yah! Unni, you pushed Ted!" Hayul shouted. "He just wanted to be with you."

Because of Hayul's shout, Jaejoong woke up. He let out a groan as he pressed his hands on the side of his head. "Aaargh."

Hayul furrowed her eyebrows, confused because of Jaejoong. "What's wrong with JJ?"

You turned to look at Jaejoong too, who was slowly sitting up on his bed. His eyes were closed, but he slowly opened them. He was surprised to see you in his bed, only wearing a bra to cover your upper body. He then noticed that he was shirtless, only wearing his pants.

"Unni, are these your pjs?" Hayul asked as she stared at your bra too.

Your eyes widened and soon your cheeks turned into a pink color. "Uh..."

"Whoa ~ Hayul! Aren't you hungry? Do you want JJ to cook something for you?" Jaejoong interrupted.

Hayul grinned and nodded, jumping happily.

"Okay, let me get ready and I'll go cook some breakfast, ne? Why don't you wait for me downstairs?"

"Ne!" Hayul nodded and walked out of Jaejoong's bedroom.

When Hayul left, you two were left on an awkward atmosphere.

"Did we...?" Jaejoong asked.

"Oh! No, no, we didn't." You shook your head. "I mean, we were going to, but you fell asleep."

"I did?!" Jaejoong asked, wide-eyed. Because of the look on his face, you couldn't help but to laugh. Jaejoong smiled and rolled his eyes. "I'll go get something for my hangover. I'm sorry, sweetie, about yesterday."

"Don't be," You shook your head, smiling.

"Did you want me to do it?" Jaejoong suddenly asked. You shrugged. Jaejoong smiled and let out a chuckle. "Well then, I'm gonna go now. Don't take too long, hm." He moved closer to you and kissed you before getting out of bed.

You smiled to yourself, feeling happy. You chuckled too and then got out of bed too, following Jaejoong to the kitchen.


How was this chapter, hm? ^^ Keke ~ Did any of you missed Hayul?

♥ ]