Job Offer

Right In Front Of You

THE NEXT DAY

''Sleeping beauty ~ ''

''Yah!'' You complained when you turned around on your bed. Seungri oppa opened the big curtains in your room, and then the rest of BIGBANG also walked in.

''Wake UP!'' Taeyang shouted when he walked into your bedroom while eating a burger. You slowly sat up on your bed.

''A burger? At 7 AM?'' You raised an eyebrow. ''Wah! It's only 7AM!'' You then shouted and then lied down on your bed again.

''This girl needs a prince to kiss her,'' GD smirked.

''I'll do it!'' Daesung offered and moved towards your bed. You remained silent and with your eyes still closed. Humph! I'm not falling for that one, I know Daesung oppa wouldn't dare to - Ah!

''OPPA!'' You shouted and sat up on your bed.

''It worked! You two are meant to be together!'' GD shouted.

You stuck your tongue out for all of them. ''Mehrong!''

''Yah! Don't do that! Respect your oppas,'' Taeyang said as he grabbed your tongue.

''Mmmm!'' You shouted and slapped his hand away. ''How the hell did you guys get in here anyways?''

''Your butler let us in,'' T.O.P shrugged and then sat down on your small couch.

''Yeah, now move your and get up! We don't have all day!'' Taeyang ordered.

''Wah! You meanie! Poor ____-ah,'' Seungri said as he went to hug you.

''You see with what I have to deal, oppa?'' You asked Seungri. Taeyang rolled his eyes. ''You're my new bestie!'' You said and kissed Seungri's cheek, but of course all of them knew that you were joking. You and Taeyang have always been best friends.

''Let's go so she can get ready,'' GD said and then all of them walked out.

LATER

After you were done with work you went out with BIGBANG until you got a call from Donghae, saying that he wanted to spend some time with you and take you out on a date. You didn't doubt it and accepted immediately. But still, somehow later you started to think about Jaejoong again. You've missed him and you were glad that he was back in Seoul. You wished you could spend some time with him.

''Hey cutie,'' Donghae smiled when he came to pick you up. You smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

''Where are we going?'' You asked as you hopped into his car.

''I thought that maybe we could go to a nice restaurant and then wherever you want,'' Donghae smiled. He was such a sweet guy! You nodded and grabbed his free hand, while he was driving with the other one.

 

''Hey babe,'' Jiyoung said as she walked into Jaejoong's office, but the one inside his own house. Jaejoong looked up from his computer screen and stopped typing.

''Hey, what is it?'' He asked. He was really busy right now with work.

''We just came to Seoul and you already have that much work to do?'' Jiyoung asked. Jaejoong heaved a sigh and nodded. ''Can't you take a break and spend some time with your love?'' She smiled and went to sit on his lap.

Jaejoong smiled back and kissed her. When Jiyoung started to touch him, he understood what she meant and stopped. ''Mianhaeyo, sweetie, but I've got to finish this right now,'' he said, referring to his job.

She pouted and then heaved a sigh. ''Araseo...''

Jaejoong bit his lower lip as he watched Jiyoung walk out of his office. He knew that he shouldn't have rejected her like that right now, but he wasn't in the mood to sleep with her in this moment. He heaved a sigh and then looked down. He noticed that his desk had lots of drawers and he didn't have the main idea what they had inside. He opened one and there were only papers. Soon, he started to check each one.

His eyes widened when he found an album. It was the last yearbook he bought before moving to America. He opened it and started to look at the pictures. He chuckled when he saw his friends and himself. Then he smiled when he saw your picture. When he started to think about you, he also thought about Donghae.

Eleven months is a lot of time... He thought and then slightly shook his head. He has been with Jiyoung for a year though and he remembered that he had plans on marrying her. I still do. He nodded to himself. Right?

Suddenly his phone started to ring. He blinked, as though he was coming back to reality, and then picked up.

''Yoboseyo?''

''Son, it's me, did you remember when you said that you were still looking for a better job?'' Appa asked him. He agreed. ''Well, I have an offer, I think it's a good one, but it's up to you if you want it or not.''

''Sure, tell me.''

''The owner of the company said that you can have a high position in his business right away as soon as you start. He knows you work very well.''

''And who is the owner?'' Jaejoong asked.

''Do you remember the man that we talked with during your welcome party?'' He asked. ''That's Mr. __ (your surname)''

Jaejoong did know who your father was. He slowly nodded, thinking. ''He's willing to give me a high position in his company?'' He asked again.

''Yes, son. What do you say?''


@50centalotofmoney: Lol >.< aww Donghae

@mIkKiE_27: Keke ~ ^^ thanks!

@Rui_chan: ^^ Whoa ~ my #1 bias is also Jaejoong 

@midst_lhady22: Oh, no, actually in my fanfic, ____ liked Donghae even before liking Jaejoong more than a friend. Then when Jae left, she felt like she liked him but because she was still thinking about Hae, then she dated him. And now she's liking Jae.

Comment please ~

♥ ]