Still Not Giving Up

Right In Front Of You

[Jiyoung's POV]

I cried my heart out when Jaejoong decided to end everything between us. I cried even harder, if it was possible, when I found out that I didn't have my engagement ring anymore. He probably took it away from me when I was drunk. How is it possible that I end up being the heartbroken girl when I am supposed to be enjoying my life with Jaejoong? Of course it happened because of ____ and Hayul! Both of them ruined everything! I shouldn't have agreed to come here to Seoul in the first place, I hate it here so much! It separated us! ____ and Hayul are SO going to pay for what they did!

I heaved a sigh as I went to sit down on a bench. Damn it, I've cried so much I can't even cry anymore... I thought as I looked straight ahead, but nothing in particular. I searched in my pockets for any money since I was getting hungry, but I didn't have any. All my belongings are still in Jaejoong's house! I need to go back.

[End of POV]

 

''Yoboseyo?'' You answered your phone as you were busy tidying your room.

''What happened yesterday night after I left?'' Taeyang asked, curious. You couldn't see him, but he had a raised eyebrow.

''Hmm, what?'' You furrowed your eyebrows. ''Nothing happened, we talked.''

''About?'' Taeyang continued.

''Random stuff. What's up with you?'' You asked.

''____ don't fall for his tricks! He's an , remember that.''

''Why? Because he thought I was sleeping with Donghae? How could he not when he actually heard moans coming from our bedroom?!''

''How can you defend him? Are you an idiot? He should have asked you first!''

''Of course, Jaejoong's gonna come and ask me: 'Did you sleep with Donghae last night?', because that's just so normal.'' You said sarcastically.

''What's up with you? Jinjja, what happened last night? Did he confess to you or something?''

''What? No!''

''Did you tell him the truth? Aish! I'm such an idiot for asking that, of course you didn't! You freaking girl! How come you not tell Jaejoong the truth? I would give a damn if it ruined his engagement, Jiyoung's a , period! He deserves to know the truth!''

''Okay, Taeyang, are you mad at Jaejoong or not?''

''Yes, I am! But that doesn't mean he shouldn't know the truth! And I'm mad at you too, for defending him! He has done no good to you and yet you can treat him that nice? It pisses me off! I just want to rip his face off!''

''Taeyang, jinjja! Stop it! You're overreacting.''

He heaved a sigh, and suddenly, you heard Seungri's voice from the other line. ''Chill, hyung! Give me the phone, I wanna talk to her! . . . Annyeong sis-tah!''

''Hey oppa...''

''So what does 'random stuff' mean, huh? What did you guys say to each other? Did Hayul brought you two closer?'' Seungri asked.

''Look guys, nothing happened and right now I'm busy tidying, ok? Talk to you later.'' You said and hang up the phone.

You heaved a sigh and thought about what Taeyang told you. He was right, Jaejoong shouldn't have accused you of it, but at the same time, he had a reason to. You bit your lower lip, you didn't know if you should be mad at Jaejoong or not, probably yes because he's such an idiot! But at the same time, you know you should just forgive, maybe forget, and move on.

 

Jaejoong walked out of his dressing room already dressed up and stood in front of Hayul.

''Handsome ~ '' Hayul smiled as she did two thumbs up.

Jaejoong chuckled and picked Hayul up, kissing her cheek. ''Thank you, beautiful. Do you want to come with JJ to look for her?''

''Yes! Finally my uncle is not blind anymore!'' Hayul giggled.

''Okay, let me get the keys and we'll get going.'' Jaejoong said as he put Hayul down and started to look for his keys. Just then, the doorbell rang. Hayul furrowed her eyebrows and walked out of the room. ''Hayul, don't open the door to stangers!'' Jaejoong shouted.

''Araseo!'' Hayul shouted back as she ran down the stairs and to the front door. She looked out through a window and then frowned. She quickly ran upstairs and grabbed Jaejoong's leg, not letting him move.

''What's wrong?'' Jaejoong asked, confused, and trying to move his leg.

''Don't open the door, JJ!'' She shook her head.

''Wae? What happened? Who is it?'' Jaejoong asked.

''Because I don't want her, she's mean and a liar!'' Hayul said and pouted.

''Jiyoung?'' Jaejoong asked. Hayul nodded. Jaejoong heaved a sigh. ''We have to get out through that door, Kim Hayul... We better deal with her now than later.''

''Wae?! Ani! She's going to stop you from going to ____'s house!''

''No, she won't. I've decided to go, and I won't change my mind.'' Jaejoong assured. Hayul pouted, upset. Jaejoong lightly pushed Hayul away so that he could walk downstairs. He opened the door with a serious face. ''What?''

[Jiyoung's POV]

While I was walking back to Jaejoong's house, I was planning a new plan once again, but this time it will work. Jaejoong loves me, it's just that he's upset because I lied to him, but that doesn't mean that he can't forgive me. He'll forgive me sooner or later.

A while after I rang the doorbell, Jaejoong opened the door. He looked so serious. ''What?''

''I know you don't want to see me anymore, Jaejoong, and honestly, I understand. I did wrong and the here it's me.'' I said, hoping Jaejoong would stop me, but he simply stared at me. ''I am here because you have all of my belongings, and since you're mad at me right now, I guess I should just look for another place to stay. I need my things.''

''Sure, but I can't let you come in right now. I'm busy right now, Jiyoung, come back later.''

''But those are my belongings, Jaejoong, I need them, now.'' I said.

''Jiyoung . . . how much do you need?'' Jaejoong asked.

''What?! No! Jaejoong, I want my stuff back, I don't need your money!'' I said.

''I need to be somewhere else, Jiyoung. Can we discuss it later?'' Jaejoong asked.

I smiled inwardly, but outside I looked normal. ''Later? When? I need my stuff, you can't take them away from me!''

''Tonight, I don't know, Jiyoung, but not right now.'' Jaejoong said.

I groaned and then heaved a sigh, it was all an act though. ''Okay!'' I said, pretending to be upset but that I didn't have another choice. Just then, Hayul appeared behind Jaejoong. Say goodbye to your uncle, Kim Hayul. I thought.


@mIkKiE_27: Lol, really? ^^ Never thought my chapters could help with something like that...um, your welcome? Haha! You re-read it? ^^ Lol, that's something good, I guess, it means the chapter was good, right? ^^ lol

@myangelJae: I think that question can be answered with the last sentence of the first paragraph! So, yes, lol ^^

@NanaBunanaaaaa: It sure was! ^^ Thanks ~

@esjaeee: Wow, I'm the author and somehow I didn't think about it, lol >.< my bad. I'll think about it, to see if it helps me get some ideas for the other chapters, lol, thanks for asking though ~ ^^

@midst_lhady22: Yes, haha ~ ^^

@MissJ2013: Definitely! ^^

@_DyNaR_: Yes ^^ Thank you for commenting I love them ^^

@Woopscat81: Haha ^^

@chocolate: LOL! :P

♥ ]