With Friends

Right In Front Of You

''Hey babe.''

''Oppa!'' You exclaimed as soon as you saw your boyfriend, Donghae, and ran into his open arms. He smiled and leaned down to kiss you.

''Sure, it's okay, we can handle rejection,'' Seungri said sarcastically, ''just ignore us, we don't mind.''

You pulled away from Donghae and chuckled. ''Hey oppa ~ '' You said cutely and went to greet your BIGBANG oppas. You pulled each one of them into a hug and kissed their cheeks. Donghae raised an eyebrow as he just stood there, watching his girl being that sweet with everyone.

As soon as you were done greeting them, you went back into Donghae's arms. You were glad that he accepted to hang out with you and your friends. It was like one in a million opportunity since Donghae doesn't really like Taeyang, and viceversa.

''Hey baby girl, why don't we start looking for your dress,'' Donghae smiled sweetly. You smiled back and agreed. You knew that it was going to be more difficult to find your dress than to find a tuxedo for all of your oppas.

You guys walked around the Mall going into all the stores you wanted, and sometimes your oppas would ask to go into a random store. Most of the time you were with Seungri, giving Donghae and Taeyang some time to hang out, hoping that they would get along this time.

''Donghae seems to be more relaxed this time,'' GD teased.

''Yah!'' You complained. ''Last time wasn't his fault.''

''Will you guys please tell me what happened last time,'' T.O.P asked. He wasn't around when your other oppas decided to freak out Donghae.

Daesung smiled, ''Weeeell, we didn't have anything good to do that day so ____-ah decided that she wanted to introduce us to her new boyfriend. We decided to joke a bit with him and - ''

''Joke a bit? You guys lied that you all came out of jail after beating someone to death and that you guys actually won't mind doing it again. He also said that T.O.P wasn't around because he had ran away because you killed someone and didn't want to go to jail just yet because you were still chasing after another dude!'' You said.

T.O.P furrowed his eyebrows. ''And Donghae believed them?''

''Well yeah, you should have seen everything, the way they said it and how they acted! If I didn't know you guys, I would have believed it too! Seriously, oppas, if you need a job don't doubt becoming actors.''

''Wait, that's why Donghae used to give me strange looks every time he saw me?!'' T.O.P asked shocked.

GD, Seungri and Daesung nodded at the same time with smiles. T.O.P sighed and shook his head.

 

 

Meanwhile, all of DBSK were getting out of the car and staring at the mansion they had in front. Jaejoong helped Jiyoung out the car like a total gentleman and then turned his attention to his friends.

''Omo! Hyung, this is your place?!'' Junsu asked amazed.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/asianfanfics/Places/Interior-Design-Ideas-ndash-Modern-House-Design-Overlooking-Water_zps20523f07.jpghttp://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/asianfanfics/Places/Interior-Design-Ideas-ndash-Lavish-Swimming-Pool-Garden-Area_zps5d193b43.jpg

Jaejoong smiled and nodded. ''Yeah. What do you think?''

''Whoa ~ this is a good lifestyle!'' He grinned.

''C'mon, let's check it inside,'' Jaejoong smiled too. He hasn't seen the house himself either, he just asked his parents to help him choose a place for him. He just saw a few parts of the house from pictures his parents sent him.

THAT NIGHT

After they had dinner together outside, Jaejoong and Jiyoung went back to his place while his friends went back to their own mansions. He received a call from his parents saying that they were going to go visit him. Jaejoong thought that it was the perfect moment to introduce his new girlfriend to his parents. He knew that his father would be happy because she was Korean too.

''Oh, my son!'' Mom grinned as she threw her arms open and pulled him into a hug.

''How was your day, son?'' Dad asked as he also pulled him into a hug after his wife did.

''Eomma, appa, there's someone I want you to meet,'' Jaejoong said as he stepped aside so that they could come in.

''Omo, is it a girlfriend?'' Mom said with a teasing smile.

''Uh...'' Jaejoong said as he made his way into his living room. ''...this is Lee Jiyoung, my girlfriend.'' He smiled as a lady in his living room stood up from the couch and bowed down politely.

Both Jaejoong's parents were wide-eyed, surprised. They didn't expect for Jaejoong to be taken, he never told his parents about her whenever they talked on the phone.

''Oh, nice to meet you, dear,'' Mom smiled.

After they spoke for a while, his parents decided to leave. ''Oh, Jaejoong, before I forget.'' Dad said as he turned around to face his son. ''Do you remember when eomma told you that she was going to throw a welcome party for you?'' He asked. Jaejoong nodded. ''It's going to be tomorrow at 7 PM, araseo?''

''Right. It's also here in my house, right?'' Jaejoong asked. Dad nodded and then his parents left.

''Why don't we go shopping tomorrow, honey?'' Jiyoung asked with a smile. ''I could buy a new dress.''

''Sure,'' Jaejoong nodded and then leaned down to kiss her.


Don't worry, you two will meet again soon ^^ keke ~

@Satrina: Yeah, he's taken now -.- they will meet soon! ^^

@50centalotofmoney: I KNOW RIGHT?! But I had to do it for the plot :'( (lol) it will be revealed later! ^^

@esjaeee: Keke ~ really? ^^ Thanks! 

Keep leaving me comments, please! It makes me want to update faster!

♥ ]