Day One (II): This Feeling

Right In Front Of You

LATER [1PM]

You put on a shirt and shorts over your bikini and then went to gather up with your friends. Not only were you participating in the same activities with BIGBANG and Super Junior, but also with DBSK and Jaejoong's family - according to Jiyoung, because all of you had the same tickets. What a coincidence...

Soon, a guide came. He talked about some things first and then all of you followed behind him. In a few minutes, you were all walking on a path, getting into the forest just next to the beach.

Everyone was talking and you saw that Taeyang was with one of the two ladies that came with Jiyoung. During lunch you found out that these two were Jiyoung's best friends, Kim Sunhee and Park Mijung. They looked like nice people.

''____-ah,'' Siwon called as he came to walk with you. ''Do you know who are these people with us?''

Siwon wasn't with you guys in high school. He became friends with Donghae in college - same with Heechul. Just Eunhyuk knew who DBSK were.

''Yeah, that's Kim Jaejoong and his family, friends and girlfriend.'' You answered as you also turned to look at them. You were surprised when you saw Donghae walking with Jiyoung while they were both talking to each other. You didn't know that they got along.

Siwon nodded. He still doesn't know anything about Jaejoong having a huge crush on you during high school. You talked with Siwon for a while, before Donghae left Jiyoung and came to walk with you.

He started to be very affectionate and romantic with you again. It's not that it bothers you, but you were feeling awkward since your friends were present. It didn't take long for all of them to notice. To your surprise, Jiyoung was being very affectionate with Jaejoong too. You didn't know exactly what you felt in that moment, but you were sure that it wasn't something that you liked.

Jaejoong also noticed that Donghae was being very romantic with you. He wasn't sure what he felt either. Was he bothered? Jealous? Sad? He felt so confused. He didn't know why he wasn't acting the same way with Jiyoung. He loves her, or does he not?

''Yah! You guys go get a room!'' Yoochun shouted as he looked at Jaejoong and Jiyoung. ''I'm sure none of us want to see you guys get all touchy.''

''Then stop looking,'' Jiyoung said while smiling illy at Jaejoong. For some reason, he felt awkward.

Donghae pulled you a bit away from them and then kissed you. You were sure that his kisses didn't have the same effect on you anymore. Before, they made you feel amazing and happy, but now it felt strange.

Jaejoong was smiling but it soon faded when he saw Donghae and you kissing. He quickly looked away from you two and back at Jiyoung. Jaejoong, you love Jiyoung. She's the one for you. The one you want to marry. He thought, trying to convince himself.

You pulled away from Donghae and faked a smile. When you guys walked back to the group, you saw Jiyoung pulling Jaejoong down to kiss him.

Things were like that for the rest of the walk. Whenever Jiyoung and Jaejoong were having a sweet moment, you would see it and then pretend as though you didn't, same with Jaejoong when it was Donghae being sweet to you.

THAT NIGHT

Jiyoung was always asking BIGBANG, Super Junior and you to hang out with them. You thought that it was because she was nice and outgoing and wanted to be friends with all of you. During dinner, Jiyoung kissed Jaejoong again in a way that was so passionate and full of love. People even clapped and said that they were an amazing couple.

You couldn't take it anymore as you walked out of there and went to the nearest balcony. You leaned down on the banister and simply stared down at the beach. The sound of the waves crashing the shore was relaxing. It was nice to see the sunset too. Later, you felt the presence of someone and soon someone leaned down on the banister next to you.

You turned to look at who it was and was surprised to see Jaejoong.

''Hey,'' he said with a gentle and soft voice. You couldn't help but to smile at him. He looked gorgeous, in fact, he is. ''I just couldn't be in there anymore.''

You slowly nodded. ''Yeah, I understand.''

Soon, both of you started to talk and laugh about random things, you would even joke and tease each other. You were both drinking some drinks too, although you didn't drink alcohol. You two were having a good time together. Since both of you weren't that hungry anymore, you two decided to walk away from the rest. You guys walked around the beach until you guys reached a place that kinda looked like it was a secret place.

''Oh God! It looks so beautiful,'' you smiled with gleaming eyes.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vSJMBGg8_Fk/TbUxABhIsYI/AAAAAAAAEUo/FJI4J3HPpfE/s1600/CHEONJEYEON-WATERFALL-JEJU-ISLAND-KOREA-3.jpg

Jaejoong was also amazed. He turned to look from the waterfall to you. He smiled when he saw how happy you looked. You turned to look at him too. Both of you kept silent, just staring at each other, not knowing what to do right now.

When you took a step closer to Jaejoong, he also moved, until he closed the space that was between you two. He your hair with his hand and put it behind the ear. He smiled as he leaned down closer to you. Your heart was beating so fast, you felt like a teenage girl again. You loved the feeling.

Jaejoong was this close to you that you could feel his breath. His lips were just a centimeter away from yours. But of course, the moment had to be ruined. Jaejoong pulled away from you when his phone in his pants vibrated. You closed your eyes, disappointed and bit your lower lip.

Wae?! You shouted in your mind.

Jaejoong cleared his throat, he didn't even bother to check his phone. He looked towards the waterfall, afraid to look at you. What the hell...? Were we really going to kiss? Was I really going to kiss ____?! He could literally feel his heartbeat. He turned to look back at you again, you were also looking somewhere else. I do want to kiss her.

Jaejoong moved closer to you again and turned you around. You were surprised that he did so. Without thinking twice, he leaned down and crashed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened, but soon they closed. You moved your hand behind Jaejoong's neck and kissed him back.

LATER

You smiled shyly as you looked at Jaejoong. He smiled back and kissed your cheek before leaving you in front of your room. Without saying a single word, he walked away. You felt so happy that you couldn't stop smiling. You pulled out your key card and opened the door. Donghae quickly got up from the bed and went to stand in front of you.

''Where were you?''

 

Jaejoong was filled with happiness too as he walked towards his own room. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened between the two of you. He felt as though he was back in high school again. Suddenly, he remembered about his phone and pulled it out to check it.

     Baby, where are you? ):

Jaejoong bit his lower lip as he read Jiyoung's message. He had forgotten about her. He was so busy thinking about you that he forgot about his girlfriend. He pulled out his key card and opened the door.

''Jaejoong?'' Jiyoung called as she quickly walked towards the door. She was glad to see Jaejoong. He better not be with ____.

''Hey,'' Jaejoong answered back as he looked at her.

''Didn't you get my message? I was worried. Where were you?'' Jiyoung asked.

''Um, just walking around.'' Jaejoong shrugged.

''Oh, okay...'' Jiyoung said, not really believing it. She was worried that Jaejoong was with you. You two disappeared during dinner.

Walking around with ____, Jaejoong thought happily as he walked away from her and into the bathroom.


@mIkKiE_27: Ooh, Yesung >.< Yeah, you were right! They are like her back-up, and best friends.

@MissJ2013: Yeah, they caused the drama >.< that will be coming soon ~

@esjaeee: LOL! ^^ He is SO y! Yeah, next week T-T I don't want to go...and I'll miss writting new chapters, updating and reading the new comments!

@_DyNaR_: Yeah, I think so, you're right ^^ I know, go JJ! Keke ~ thank you for commenting!

♥ ]