Day Three (II): Announcement

Right In Front Of You

A while later, Taeyang and you came back with lots of bags filled with food and drinks. During all that time while you guys were shopping, Taeyang would keep on telling you that you can't continue being Donghae's girlfriend. You were sick of hearing it, but you knew that he was right. Later, you guys found Jiyoung walking around with her two friends.

''Hey Jiyoung, we got it, where do we put it?'' Taeyang asked.

''Oh,'' Jiyoung said as she looked down at the bags. ''It's okay, give them to me.''

Both you and Taeyang handed the bags to Jiyoung, Sunhee and Mijung. Then, you guys left and started to walk together.

''Do you think that Jaejoong will break up with Jiyoung?'' You asked.

Taeyang turned to look at you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you close to him. ''Believe me, sis, after kissing you, he will only have eyes for you.''

You smiled, feeling better after hearing his words. ''Thanks oppa. I'm glad I met you.'' You said and wrapped your arms around his waist, hugging him.

Taeyang chuckled. ''And you say that it's my fault why people think we're a couple...''

''Well, like you said, it's none of their business. We both know what we are.'' You smiled.

''Yeah, we both know.'' Taeyang nodded. ''Oh, dongsaeng-ah, can I ask a favour?''

''It depends,'' you shrugged as you pulled away from him.

''I think I'm really into Sunhee, do you think you can maybe, I don't know, have a girl talk with her and maybe talk about me?'' He asked cutely.

You chuckled and slightly shook your head, not believing what he just asked you to do. ''I never thought you were going to ask me that, besides, I thought you were a casanova!''

''I am! But...she does not seem to be into me.'' He pouted.

''I'll see what I can do,'' you shrugged.

''Thanks, sis!'' He smiled and hugged you.

''Okay, too much love,'' you chuckled.

 

Jiyoung found Jaejoong inside their room. She asked her friends to leave the food on the refrigerator and then leave so that she could be alone with Jaejoong.

''What's all that?'' Jaejoong asked.

''Some food, I was thinking that we could cook something on the beach and spend some time together with our friends.'' Jiyoung smiled.

''Oh! Sounds great,'' Jaejoong smiled back. Jiyoung nodded. ''Well, tonight they're serving really good food. Do you mind cooking tomorrow?'' Jaejoong asked cutely.

Jiyoung chuckled and pinched his cheeks. ''Okay, just because you asked me in such a cute way.''

''Saranghaeyo ~ '' Jaejoong sang.

Jiyoung smiled and leaned down to kiss Jaejoong. For some reason, even though Jaejoong still loves Jiyoung (because well, it's not that easy to forget someone you've dated for a year), he felt as though it was not right. He pushed the thought to the back of his head, not wanting to think anything wrong about Jiyoung. That dinner will be perfect to ask Jiyoung to marry me. Besides, all my friends and family will be there!

''I'll go hang out with my friends, ok?'' Jaejoong said after he pulled away from Jiyoung. She nodded and then he left.

 

Jaejoong didn't have to walk that much looking for his friends, since they were still in the same place with Hayul. He went to sit down with them.

''Hey guys, there's something I need to announce,'' Jaejoong said.

''What is it?'' Yoochun asked as he sat Hayul on his lap.

''I - I'm asking Jiyoung to marry me.'' Jaejoong said.

''WHAT?!'' All of them shouted.

Jaejoong nodded. ''She's the one. I want her to be my wife. She loves me.''

''And do you love her back?'' Yunho asked, not really believing it.

Jaejoong nodded, ''I do.''

''Are you sure, hyung? You kissed ____ and you felt something special, remember?'' Junsu asked.

''Look guys, you're my friends! Shouldn't you guys be happy and supportive about my decision?'' Jaejoong said.

They remained quiet, and then Yoochun spoke, ''If that's what you want.''

Jaejoong nodded and stood up. ''I'm going for a walk now.''

''JaeJae!'' Hayul called out and hopped off Yoochun's lap. Soon, they both walked away.

''I never thought that Jaejoong would announce that he's marrying someone with that mood, I always imagined him to be more excited and happy.'' Changmin said outloud. The rest of them nooded, agreeing with him.

Maybe Jaejoong is just trying to convince himself that Jiyoung is the one he wants to marry...when he knows that she's actually not the one. Yunho thought.


@yubi7997: Yeah >.<

@esjaeee: Of coure, lol. Yes...

@SoulRugger: Yeah, I didn't want Donghae to be an inconsiderate man.

@MissJ2013: Yeah, very much.

@_DyNaR_: You did? lol, Hayul ~ lol >.<

@myangelJae: You have all the right to do so, lol

@Rui_chan: I know... she's kinda selfish.

So yeah, I think that from now there won't be so many happy chapters >.< because of the drama.

♥ ]