Day Two

Right In Front Of You

The next day you woke up with a smile on your face. You were so happy with what happened yesterday that you were sure that you have fallen in love with him. Also, you couldn't stop thinking that Jaejoong is probably in love with you again, after all he was the one who pulled you into a kiss after the awkward interruption.

You looked down at your flat stomach when you felt something slightly move. Donghae had his arm wrapped around you. You didn't dare to move, afraid that you would wake him up. Suddenly, Donghae moved closer to you until his chest was pressing on your back. You didn't know why, but you let out a giggle.

''Good morning,'' Donghae said with a smile as he heard your giggle.

''You were already awake, weren't you?'' You asked playfully.

He pulled up and kissed your cheek, ''Ne.''

You smiled back, until you thought about Jaejoong again. I can't continue giving Donghae false hopes about us. I should break up him soon. But how? He looks so happy. You thought as you stared at him. You weren't smiling anymore, actually you looked as though you were hurt and sad, which concerned Donghae.

''Hey cutie, what's wrong?'' He asked concered as he caressed your cheek.

''Oh, um, nothing.'' You forced a smile and got off the bed. Donghae simply followed you with his gaze. You grabbed some clothes and got into the bathroom, closing the door behind you.

As soon as the door closed, Donghae felt something heavy on his chest. He knew that something was not right. Last night you didn't even want to tell him where you were. You just told him that you were walking around. Donghae ran a hand through his hair and heaved a sigh. He grabbed his phone that was on the nightstand and checked it. He had a message from Jiyoung.

     I'm sure it was your girlfriend's idea to go for a walk! What the hell, Donghae?! Shouldn't you keep an eye on her!

Donghae furrowed his eyebrows as he read the message. He was confused and kinda mad.

     What the , Jiyoung?! I trust my girlfriend, not like someone else. You should give Jaejoong some space too, you know? Guys hate clingy girls!

Donghae pressed the send button and then threw his phone on the bed. He heaved a sigh and lied down on the bed again.

____ didn't say that she went for a walk with Jaejoong... He thought and furrowed his eyebrows.

LATER

Jiyoung was walking around the hotel and when she saw Donghae walk out of his room, she went towards him and pulled him away.

''How dare you say I'm a clingy person, huh?!'' Jiyoung shouted, clearly angry.

Donghae heaved a sigh and rolled his eyes. ''Whatever, Jiyoung, I'm not in the mood.''

''And you think I am?! Jaejoong and ____ went out for a walk yesterday night! They spent time alone! Do you have the main idea of what happened?!''

''No, Jiyoung, I don't!'' Donghae shouted back, clearly angry now too. ''It was your plan to come here, okay?! Why did you have to pick a place like this? It's not as though we're celebrating our honeymoon!'' He shouted.

''Because we need the romantic places as much as possible! Look, Donghae, we can't fight...we have to keep it cool and take it easy.'' Jiyoung said, finally calming down after seeing Donghae's reaction.

''So now what do we do, huh?'' Donghae asked.

''While Jaejoong was out last night, I was checking some activities. There's one called Couple Spa. It's amazing, we get to relax with our partner and at the end of the activity they give each couple a room with a jacuzzi, they can talk, relax and have some time alone.'' She smiled happily. ''We should definitely get a room there, dont' you think so? I'm sure Jaejoong would have a great time with me.''

Donghae nodded. ''Okay, let's go.'' He said. Both of them walked towards the Couple Spa place, so that they could ask for two rooms.

 

You were walking around the hotel, until you found Taeyang. He wasn't alone though, he was with Sunhee. They have been spending a lot of time together. You decided to not bother them and continued walking, until you found Heechul oppa.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was hanging out with his friends. They were sitting on a bar, just talking.

''YOU WHAT?!'' Changmin shouted, shocked.

Jaejoong shushed him and then nodded. ''Yes, we kissed.''

''Jaejoong you do know that you're dating Jiyoung right? Just in case, Lee Jiyoung is a tall woman with long wavy brown hair, milky skin...'' Yoochun described.

''Yah! I haven't forgotten about Jiyoung.'' Jaejoong said. At least not now.

''So...? Are you guys now secretly seeing each other?'' Yunho asked.

''Honestly, I don't know what's going on between us.'' Jaejoong shook his head.

Without them knowing, Jiyoung's friend -Mijung- was listening to their conversation. She was surprised to hear Jaejoong's confession about kissing you. She remembered that Jiyoung invited her and Sunhee so that they could help her push you away from Jaejoong. She quickly walked away from there, looking for Jiyoung. I have to tell her!

 

After you spent some time with Heechul, you went to look for the rest of your BIGBANG oppas. They were all playing around on the pool. You sat down on the edge with your legs inside the pool, just looking at them. Soon, someone stood behind you. You looked up and smiled.

''Finally! My bestie has some time for me,'' you said. Taeyang smiled and sat down next to you, putting his legs into the pool too.

''It's only been one day, bestie.'' He said.

You elbowed him. ''So what's up with you and Sunhee?'' You asked with a smile and eyeing him suspiciously.

Taeyang smirked, ''I got a date with her on the Couple Spa.'' You chuckled and slightly pushed him. He chuckled too. ''And what's up with you? Last night you disappeared. Everyone was talking about you and Jaejoong.''

''Well, there's something I need to tell you. Listen carefully,'' you smiled happily.

''Whoa ~ someone's really excited and happy,'' Taeyang commented and then listened to what you had to tell him. His eyes widened when you finished. ''WHAT?!''

Everyone turned to look at you and Taeyang, confused. You smiled shyly, and then punched his arm. ''Yah! Could you shout any louder?!'' You said sarcastically.

''Does Donghae know? Did you guys break up? How did it happen?'' Taeyang asked.

''Ani,'' you shook your head. ''That's my problem...I don't know how I'm going to tell Donghae.''

''Well, bestie, the sooner the better.'' Taeyang said.

You nodded.

LATER

''Hey cutie,'' Donghae said as he found you. You turned to look at him and smiled. ''I got us an appointment in Couple Spa!'' He announced.

Your eyes widened. ''What? Couple Spa?''

''Ne, that's right. I'll see you there at 1 o'clock, araseo? Don't be late.'' He said and kissed you. Before you could say anything, he left.

 

''Baby!'' Jiyoung smiled when she found Jaejoong. ''Walking around again?''

''Ah ~ ne,'' he slowly nodded.

''Well, I got us an appointment in Couple Spaaaa ~ isn't that great? We'll finally spend some time alone!'' She smiled.

''Um...''

''It's at 1 o'clock. Don't make me wait for you, ok?'' She said and then walked away.

Jaejoong simply stood there, surprised. She didn't even let him speak.


@esjaeee: Yes! ^^ Thanks ~

@myalteregoCMist: Yep! ^^ I'm glaad ~

Keep leaving me more comments, please ^^

♥ ]