Surprised by Jiyoung

Right In Front Of You

[ Jaejoong's POV ]

I couldn't stop thinking about other things during my date with Jiyoung. I felt bad for it, but still I just simply didn't have any interest in what she was telling me. After I paid, I took her to a park just to walk around. She intertwined her fingers with mine and smiled.

''I love it when it's just the two of us,'' she said and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and looked down at her, without saying a word. Then, we sat down on a bench. It was getting pretty cold so I wrapped my arms around her. Jiyoung looked into my eyes and then pulled me down to kiss me. Her hands started to move around my body once again.

''Mmm, Jiyoung, no,'' I shook my head and moved away from her.

''Wae? What is it, honey?'' She asked as she moved closer. I closed my eyes, it's just that I haven't been in the mood for it.

''I think we should go pick up Hayul,'' I said and stood up from the bench.

She furrowed her eyebrows. ''W-what? Why? Don't you want to spend some time alone with me? Jaejoong.''

I hated seeing her like this, but it's just...aigoo ~ I don't know!

''Of course I do, Jiyoung, it's just that...'' I didn't even know how to explain it. Damn! I don't even know why!

''Jaejoong ever since we moved here you've been very distant!'' Jiyoung complained. ''I don't get it. What's wrong? Tell me.''

''There's nothing wrong, Jiyoung, jinjja. I just want to be with my niece right now.'' I said and turned around. I knew that Jiyoung was probably hurt right now, and it really made me feel terrible. I turned around to look at her. ''I'm sorry, you didn't want to hear any of - ''

''It's okay. Let's go for your niece.'' She said and stood up, walking away.

What the hell is happening to me right now?! Shouldn't I be happy because I have a girlfriend that wants to spend more time with me?

[ End of POV ]

 

Soon enough, Jaejoong and Jiyoung arrived at your place. You left Hayul's bag in the living room and went to open the door. ''Oh, Jaejoong,'' you said and then saw Jiyoung too. You allowed them in and then went to look for Hayul.

''Was it difficult to look after Hayul?'' Jaejoong asked with a smile.

Taeyang shook his head and smiled too. ''Aniya, it was fun!''

At least some people had fun tonight, Jiyoung thought as she silently heaved a sigh.

You walked out of your room and downstairs, holding a sleeping Hayul. When you came downstairs, you smiled and handed the toddler to Jaejoong. He smiled back - in a really sweet way.

What the hell? Jiyoung thought as she stared at Jaejoong and then looked back at you. Something's going on between them...

''Gamsahabnida,'' Jaejoong thanked.

''No problem, if you ever need someone to look after her, I would love to help out again.''

''Thanks again,'' Jaejoong smiled.

''Oh well, we have to go now.'' Jiyoung said. ''Let me help you, babe.'' She said and took Hayul out of Jaejoong's arms. Jiyoung smiled and then walked out of your house.

Jaejoong simply stared at Jiyoung. Did she really just do that?

''Um, bye,'' you smiled when Jaejoong walked out too. He bid goodbye too and then left with them.

''If you ever need someone to look after her, I would love to help out again.'' Taeyang mimicked you and then chuckled. You turned to look at him and gave him a weird look. ''Aw, please! I bet you're just doing it because you want Jaejoong to fall all over for you again!''

''He already has a girlfriend, oppa.'' You said.

''Yeah, but that doesn't stop ____, does it?'' He asked.

''Yah! How dare you? I do NOT steal other women's man!'' You said and slapped his arm.

''Araseo, mianhaeyo ~ '' Taeyang sang as he wrapped his arms around you.

''Seriously, oppa,'' you said and moved out of his grip, ''that's why people mistake that we're a couple.''

''And? I don't care what other people think, I know that we're just friends.'' He smiled. You smiled back too and nodded. ''So, what do you say? Do we watch the movie we picked?'' He asked.

You nodded again. ''Sure, I'll go prepare some popcorn.''

MEANWHILE

Jaejoong arrived at his place and still Jiyoung wouldn't let go of Hayul. Jaejoong was actually surprised by it.

''I'll go tuck her in bed,'' Jiyoung said and walked away from Jaejoong and upstairs, towards Hayul's room. If I make Hayul like me, then that would make Jaejoong love me a lot more!

Jaejoong heaved a sigh and walked upstairs too. He still had Hayul's small bag. When he got into the bedroom, he saw Jiyoung leaning down to kiss her forehead. He was even more surprised. He left the bag on the nearest chair and went to stand behind Jiyoung, wrapping an arm around her waist.

Jiyoung smiled as Jaejoong leaned closer to kiss her head. ''We should get into bed too.'' He whispered in her ear.

She lightly chuckled and turned to look at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. ''Sounds great,'' she said as she pulled up to kiss his lips.


It's been a while since I've added DBSK and the rest of BIGBANG -.-' I'll try to add them soon in the next chapters, lol, but right now it's more about Jaejoong, ____, Jiyoung and Donghae.

@mIkKiE_27: I'm glad it does get more interesting! ^^

@esjaeee: ^^ lol, I like Lauren too!

@midst_lhady22: ^o^ yeah ~

♥ ]