Keep Company II

Right In Front Of You

When Jaejoong and you were done buying the things, he invited you back to his house. Of course you didn't refuse going.

''Your parents have a great taste for houses," You smiled as Jaejoong walked into the living room with two glasses of wine. You accepted it, though you didn't drink much and don't really like it.

Jaejoong smiled and nodded, agreeing. "They do."

Then you two stayed quiet, not knowing what to say to each other, even though there's so much to tell because it's been seven years. Suddenly, your stomach growled, breaking the silence. You blushed while Jaejoong lightly chuckled.

"Come," Jaejoong said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you to another room, the kitchen. He pulled out a tall barstool for you to sit down and then started to pull out some ingredients and food.

You smiled as you saw that Jaejoong was washing his hands, getting ready to cook for you. He looked so flawless. You put your elbow on his table and rested your chin on your hand, simply looking at him. He looked so focused.

On the other hand, Jaejoong could feel your gaze on him. He felt a bit uncomfortable, but in a way, he liked it. He loved having your attention. A while later, he was done cooking. He put the food into nice plates and placed them in front of you.

You were surprised when you saw what Jaejoong have cooked. He smiled, knowing very well that he surprised you.

"I remember that these were your favorites in high school. I hope it hasn't changed." Jaejoong commented.

You lightly shook your head. "No, it hasn't. I love it. You knew my favorite food?" You asked. Jaejoong smiled shyly and nodded. "That's so sweet, Jaejoong." You grabbed one spoon and ate some. "Mmmm..." You hummed happily. "It's great, Jaejoong."

Jaejoong smiled. He was happy that he cooked your favorite food and that you enjoyed it.

"Aren't you going to eat with me, Jaejoong?" You asked.

"Uh...I just ate lunch a while ago, and I'm still full.'' Jaejoong said. You slowly nodded, understanding.

"Thank you, Jaejoong." You smiled.

"Why do you keep calling me Jaejoong?" He asked. You furrowed your eyebrows, confused at the sudden question.

"Uh... Mwo?"

Jaejoong lightly chuckled. "You can simply call me 'oppa'." He nodded. You smiled and nodded back.

"Araseo, Jaejoo - Jae - , I mean, oppa." You stuttered. You mentally face-palmed yourself. Aish! How embarrassing!

But for Jaejoong, it was cute. He chuckled and rubbed his thumb against the side of your lip. "There."

You started to feel how your head was heating up. "Is it hot in here?" You unconsiously asked out loud.

"Not really. Are you hot?" Jaejoong asked.

"What?" You asked.

"What?" Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

"W-What?" You asked again.

Jaejoong shook his head with a smile. "I asked if you're feeling hot."

"Oh! No? . . . Wae?" You asked.

"Because you said...uh...nevermind." Jaejoong shook his head.

"JJ, I'm sleepy." Hayul said as she walked into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes with her hands. Jaejoong straightened up, since he was leaning on his table, and went to pick up Hayul.

"Araseo, baby, let's get you in bed then." Jaejoong smiled.

"Good night, unni!" Hayul said to you and then rested her head on Jaejoong's shoulder.

You were squealing in your head right now. Kyaaaaaaaaah ~ Aigoo ~ Jaejoong looks incredibly handsome and so to die for with Hayul! You said, as though you were a fan girl looking at your idol doing something extremely sweet. You would simply squeal like crazy! When Jaejoong was out of the room, you took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself.

When you were done eating Jaejoong's delicious food, you started to wash the plates. Suddenly, you felt someone behind you. Jaejoong pressed his chest against your back and grabbed both of your hands, making you blush once again, and in the next second, he took the sponge out of your hand.

"Yah! What are you doing?" He shouted.

"Huh? I'm washing the dishes?" You asked stupidly.

"Wae? You don't have to." Jaejoong said.

And again, you felt how your temperature was raising. Jaejoong saw your blushing face and smiled. He walked to the window and opened it.

"Better?" He asked. You nodded, shyly. Jaejoong smiled and then started to wash the dishes.

"Ani! Jaejoong, let me do it!" You said as you tried to take the sponge from him, but failed. "Jaejoong! I mean it!" You tried again, but this time you grabbed the plate instead of the sponge.

"____, put that plate back into the sink." He ordered.

"Jaejoong, hand me the sponge." You said back.

"Give me the plate."

"Hand me the sponge."

"____ . . ." Jaejoong raised an eyebrow and slowly started to walk closer to you.

"Jaejoong?" You asked as you saw that he was walking towards you. You started to walk backwards.

Suddenly Jaejoong moved faster and grabbed your hand, you let out a scream and then started to laugh when Jaejoong pulled you closer to him and wrapped an arm around your waist, not letting you go. You turned around, trying to get out of his grip, laughing. Jaejoong pressed his chest against your back, pulling you closer to his body, if it was even possible. He was almost on top of your body, well, almost on top of your back, luckily, he was taller.

"Aaaah ~ Jaejoong ~ " You laughed and then fell down on the floor. Jaejoong took the plate out of your hands and raised an eyebrow.

"What happened to our agreement? Weren't you calling me 'oppa'?" He asked.

You couldn't stop laughing. He helped you get up from the floor and finished washing the dishes.

"Aish! Okay! You win this time." You said and then stuck your tongue out.

"Baby," Jaejoong commented with a grin.

"Handsome," You said with a smile. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow, but then chuckled. "Wasn't 'baby' a compliment?" You chuckled too.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Jaejoong excused himself and went to open the door.

"...Jiyoung!"


@esjaeee: Yes, right? ^^ YAY!

@mIkKiE_27: Hahahaha ><

@Eloraci: Lol, then next chapter won't be a happy one since she'll appear P:

@midst_lhady22: Lol, bump their head together ><

@_DyNaR_: Yeah, I can see no one does ^^

@AngelPaulene: Right *nods* Keke ~ Thanks! I'm glad to know that! That was quick, one day ^^

@ImmaExotics: Seems like no one would ^^ haha, well, um, not yet >< lol


Small note before you guys leave, kekeke

I've started another drama/romance story, but the male lead is not Jaejoong, it is no other than TEEN TOP's L.Joe! The story was inspired by Junsu's new song 'UNCOMMITTED'.

Uncommitted?

The girl lead is also ____! ^^ Well, yeah, that's it! Keke ~

♥ ]