Day Four

Right In Front Of You

Last night, during dinner, the atmosphere was really awkward. You wanted to talk with Jaejoong about the kiss, but he just kept on ignoring you. He was always with Jiyoung too, not leaving her side even for a minute. Also, Donghae was acting kinda weird. He looked as though he wasn't feel well at all.

You woke up, feeling weird once again - empty. You turned around on your bed and saw Donghae still sleeping peacefully. You still love him, just not in the same way as before. Not as a boyfriend anymore, but more like a friend. You heaved a sigh and then turned to look at somewhere else. Suddenly, Donghae woke up.

''Good morning,'' you smiled.

Donghae faintly smiled back, without saying anything. You didn't know why, but he had the same face as last night. He looked as though he was feeling bad, maybe sick. You pulled out your hand and pressed it against his forehead.

''Are you okay, oppa?'' You asked, concerned. He simply smiled and then closed his eyes again. You sat up on the bed and stared at him. ''Donghae, are you okay?''

He slowly opened his eyes again and nodded. ''It's okay, sweetie, don't worry.''

''Are you feeling sick? What is it?'' You asked, not being able to calm down and not to worry. He was still a friend to you.

Donghae shook his head. ''I'm okay, jagiya.''

You furrowed your eyebrows. Did something happen? Does he feel distant too? Is it my fault while he's feeling bad? Does he know that I want to break up? Questions filled your mind.

 

''Hey guys, um there's something I need to say.'' Jiyoung said during breakfast. You all looked up at her. ''I know that this buffet is really good, but I had an idea about us cooking food together at the beach. It was supposed to be for last night, but anyways, what about tonight? For dinner.'' Jiyoung shrugged.

Jaejoong nodded and smiled, ''I love the idea.''

Jiyoung smiled back and then the rest agreed too. When breakfast was over, you all guys went on different directions.

''Hey ____, what is it? You look as though you're having the worst time ever.'' GD asked as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders. The rest of your oppas turned to look at you, concerned.

''I'm just...I don't know,'' you shook your head. ''Donghae has been acting really weird since yesterday. He's not the one he used to be anymore.''

''Isn't that something good? I thought you were breaking up with him.'' Taeyang raised an eyebrow.

''I know,'' you slowly nodded. ''But still.''

You heaved a sigh and then turned to look at somewhere else. You saw Jaejoong and Hayul walking around together. It was perfect! You could go talk with Jaejoong about the kiss now. ''Um, I'm going now, oppas,'' you said and then walked away from them before they could say something. ''Jaejoong!'' You called.

He stopped walking and turned around. Hayul let out an excited squeal as she ran towards you. ''Unni!''

''Hey,'' you smiled and picked up Hayul. You went to stand in front of Jaejoong.

''What do you want?'' He asked coldly. You were surprised to see him this serious.

''Um...I just wanted to talk with you,'' you said.

''Why?'' Jaejoong asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

''Because...we kissed,'' you said.

Jaejoong heaved a sigh and shook his head. ''There's nothing to be said. I know it didn't mean anything.''

''What?'' You asked, sad and hurt. Is he being serious?

''That kiss didn't mean anything, it was just a waste of time and something really stupid. I know you're aware of it.'' Jaejoong said. It meant nothing for you.

''N-No, I wasn't. I thought it meant something, for both of us, but I see I was wrong.''

''How can you say that?! I was the one who was wrong, for believing you! You had with Donghae yesterday! If that kiss meant something, you wouldn't have! I never thought you were that kind of lady, but of course, I'm always wrong when it's about you.'' Jaejoong said, he pulled Hayul out of your arms and walked away.

You were shocked and hurt. How could he say that?! You didn't have with Donghae! You were practically all day with Taeyang! Tears welled up in your eyes. You turned around and walked on the opposite direction.

''What happened, ____?'' Taeyang asked as he saw your tearful eyes.

''Jaejoong is an idiot!'' You shouted, getting angry. ''He accused me of having with Donghae! How...? I mean, how does a man even think about something like that?! He thinks I'm a ! I don't even get how he thought about me and Donghae having out of nowhere! That kiss meant nothing to him! He said it was a waste of time and something stupid!''

Taeyang was just surprised to hear all that. He didn't even know what to say.

''I can't believe I actually thought that I was going to be with Jaejoong!'' You shook your head. ''It's been seven years since he asked me out, of course he was going to get over me! After all he has Jiyoung now, she's intelligent and beautiful! Why would he be into someone like me when he has someone like her?''

''Wait, wait! You said that Jaejoong said you had with Donghae?!'' Taeyang finally reacted.

You heaved a sigh and nodded. ''I don't get how he thought of something like that...even after we kissed.''

''No, no,'' Taeyang shook his head, ''there's something going on, I know it. Jaejoong wouldn't think of it by himself.''

''Well, why would he believe someone else about my -life?!'' You said, getting angry again.

Taeyang thought about what you said and shook his head. ''You're right...he can't be that stupid.''

''Urgh! I hate that I still love him!'' You said as tears were welling up again.

Taeyang didn't know what to say or do to make you feel better. He actually thought that you two would be together after that kiss. But something was still bothering him. Why the hell did Jaejoong say that she was having with Donghae?! It can't be out of nowhere...


@Eloraci: Yay! Thanks for subsribing, I'm glad to have more readers! ^^

Please continue leaving me comments, yes? :3

♥ ]