Day One

Right In Front Of You

You were really excited that Donghae came up with the idea of going to the beach with BIGBANG and him. It could be an opportunity to stop thinking about Jaejoong. You knew it would be better for everyone if you just got over him, besides, he's already taken and in a serious relationship.

A few minutes after you were done packing, a small bus arrived to pick you up. All of your friends were already in it. You were surprised to see your Super Junior oppas, although not all of them came - it was just Heechul, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Kyuhyun.

''____!'' Heechul shouted loudly as he got out of the bus and pulled you into a hug. Then, the rest also got off the bus.

''Hey baby sis,'' Eunhyuk pulled you into a hug after Heechul and kissed your cheeks repeatedly. Donghae glared at him and then pulled you away from him. Eunhyuk chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes.

When you got into the bus, you were planning to sit next to Taeyang but, before you could, Donghae pulled you down on the seat next to him.

''Hey babe,'' he smiled and moved closer to kiss you. Whoa ~ he's been wanting a lot of skinship!

Not long after, the small bus started to move towards your destination.

A FEW HOURS LATER

You guys arrived at the beach and the hotel too. While Donghae was checking all of you in, you decided to walk around the hotel while checking your phone if there were any messages or missed calls. Without you knowing, you were slowly walking closer to a person until you bumped into him. Your phone fell down on the floor and turned off. You apologized, not really paying attention to his face. You didn't know who it was until both of you knelt down to grab the phone, that's when you saw his face.

''Jaejoong?!'' You asked, surprised.

''____,'' Jaejoong smiled. He wasn't surprised since Jiyoung did tell him that she had invited Donghae and you to come. Although, he was confused. ''Surprised much?''

''Uh, yeah . . . What are you doing here? I mean, you can be here, of course, but . . . you know, um, I mean, you are here? It's just that - ''

Jaejoong interrupted you with a chuckle. ''Ne, I am. You didn't know I was coming?'' He asked.

''What? Um, ani.'' You shook your head.

''Oh, jinjja?! Jiyoung told me that she invited Donghae and you,'' Jaejoong said.

''Oh well, I didn't know that. Donghae invited me but he didn't say that it was Jiyoung's idea or that you were coming.'' You said.

Hmm, that's weird. Jiyoung did tell me that she invited you guys. Jaejoong thought and then smiled. ''Well, hi.''

You smiled back, ''Hi.''

Suddenly, Jaejoong's family, DBSK, Jiyoung and other two women were walking towards Jaejoong and you.

''Oh, annyeong ____-shi,'' Jiyoung greeted with a fake smile. I have to pretend to be nice. You smiled back too. ''Babe, our room is ready. Shall we go?'' She asked.

Jaejoong nodded and then turned to look at you. ''See you later, ____.'' He said and then left with Jiyoung and his friends. In fact, Jaejoong was really excited and happy that you were here.

Taeyang walked towards you too. ''____, your room is ready.'' He said and handed you a key card.

 

As soon as you got into your bedroom with Donghae, you changed into a bikini and decided to go walk around outside. Donghae didn't tell you to wait for him because he was actually meeting up with someone else.

''What now?'' Donghae asked.

''Well, the tickets I got have a few activities that we can do together. After lunch, there's one about a long walk around the beach and get into its forest. While we're all in that activity, I will be all lovey-dovey with Jaejoong and you will do the same with ____.''

''Wouldn't that just make him be jealous?'' Donghae asked.

''No, it will make him realize that ____ is in a serious and happy relationship with you, and ____ will realize the same about us.'' Jiyoung said.

Donghae nodded, ''See you after lunch then.''

 

When you walked out of your room, you were surprised to see Taeyang hanging out with Hayul. You smiled and walked closer to them.

''____!'' Hayul shouted happily as she ran towards you. You knelt down and opened your arms to hug her.

Without you knowing, Jaejoong was watching and even walking towards you three. He stopped in front of Taeyang. Hayul really likes ____ a lot! He thought happily. It's not always when Hayul likes a girl...she usually prefers guys.

''Hey guys,'' Jaejoong greeted.

''JaeJae!'' Hayul smiled and went towards Jaejoong, who picked her up.

When you looked up at Jaejoong, your eyes widened. Oh. My. God! S-such a GREAT body. Aish, stop being a ert, ____-ah! Well, thinking about it, any girl would love to check out this body. You thought.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18100000/JJ-Lighting-kim-jaejoong-hero-18145340-720-537.jpg?1342472012303http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3394/jaejoong20ee2.jpg

You smiled. ''Wanna go play at the beach?''

''Sounds great,'' Jaejoong smiled.

Before you could walk any further with Jaejoong and Hayul, Taeyang stopped you for a moment. ''Be careful, bestie, you almost drooled.'' He teased.

 

All of you spent the morning at the beach until it was lunch time. It's been a while since you've hang out with all of DBSK and they were really fun. Even Jaejoong's parents were here.

''Hey guys, at 1 o'clock we'll have our first activity,'' Jiyoung announced. Also our first plan.


Surprise! Keke ~ I decided to add some of Super Junior so that Donghae could have his closest friends too ^^ Can you guys guess who are the other two women with Jaejoong and Jiyoung? lol

@esjaeee: Cleveeeer ~ ^^

@_DyNaR_: Hi *waves* Lol, I'm the writer and I don't even know if they've had , lol, I've only written about Jaejoong not agreeing to it, haha >.< I've been updating every day ^^ but I don't know if that will be possible for next week since I will be back to school -.-''

@midst_lhady22: Oh, um, actually, I don't. Why is it? o.o    Keke ~ ^^ ~ Your b.day is this sunday?! Whoa ~ HAPPY early BIRTHDAY! b(^~^)d

Keep leaving me comments, ok? ^^

♥ ]