Boyfriend

Right In Front Of You

You woke up when you felt the warm rays of sun on your face. You slowly opened your eyes, narrowing them when the light shone into your eyes. The curtains were still kind of closed, there was just a small space between them, which was where the light was coming from. You lightly rubbed your eyes and then started to look around the bedroom. You were alone.

Where is Jaejoong? You thought as you sat up on the bed. You looked around and saw the clock. It was already 1PM, you slept all morning!

Just then, the bathroom's door opened and Jaejoong walked out, only wearing his sweatpants. Your eyes widened, surprised, as you stared at his y body. Jaejoong smiled and greeted you with a 'good morning', but you were so into his body that you actually didn't even listened. Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows as he walked closer to the bed, until sitting down right in front of you, finally waking you up from your daydream. You blinked and lightly shook your head.

Jaejoong smiled, knowing very well that you were acting like that because he was shirtless.

"It's nice waking up to look at something like this, hm?" Jaejoong teased.

You blushed. How can he be so straightforward with that?!  You thought, although you knew he was teasing.

"Uh..." You wanted to answer back, but you were speechless.

Jaejoong moisturized his lips with his tongue. You couldn't help it but start to feel hot as your temperature was raising.

"I'm hungry..." You said. Jaejoong simply smiled. What? Did I just say that? "Uh...yeah, that's right, mhm, I'm hungry. Could you, um, make me something, please? I need to use the bathroom too." You said.

Jaejoong smiled and leaned forward, kissing the side of your lips. "Sure, don't take too long, hm? I like to have company while I'm cooking."

He got off the bed and then walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him. You were left speechless again, sitting on the bed. You slowly moved up your hand to the side of your lips, just where Jaejoong had kissed you, and lightly touched it. You smiled to yourself, feeling insanely happy. You stayed on bed for a couple of minutes and then went to the bathroom, to get ready.

 

Hm, should I do it already? No, it would be too rushed, wouldn't it? It's only our first date... Maybe I should wait longer. Or, maybe I shouldn't. Should I? Hm... What would ____ want? Now? Later? Now...Yes, that's right. Hm, but maybe she'll want later...It is possible. Yah! Ottokeh? Hm? Ahh ~

Jaejoong lightly jumped up when you placed your hand on his shoulder. You lightly chuckled.

"Mianhae, did I scare you?" You asked playfully.

"H-Ha...You're ready. You look beautiful," Jaejoong smiled.

"Gamsa, oppa." You smiled. And you are...shirtless. You thought, trying to look anywhere but him. "Do you need any help?" You asked.

"Um, sure, could you check on this while I go get something?" He asked. You nodded as you went to the stove. Jaejoong washed his hands and then walked away. To your surprise, Jaejoong left the house.

     . . . . . . .

It's been half an hour already and Jaejoong hasn't come back yet. You already finished cooking and ate a bit without him since you were starting to starve. You placed the food on the table and sat down with a sigh. Where have you gone, oppa? You asked inside your head and then turned to look around.

     . . . . . . .

It's been fourty five minutes already and you couldn't wait anymore. You stood up from the chair and went to the front door, opening it. There was no one outside. You stepped outside, looking around you. There's no one! I was left alone on a hill! You thought. Yah! Where the hell did Jaejoong go?! You thought. It was already at noon.

mondulkiri_general_landscape3.jpg

You took a deep breath and thought about it. Hm, should I walk around? You bit your lower lip, not sure. There's nothing for me to do inside here, anyways. You nodded and stepped out of the house. You closed the door behind you and started to walk farther away from the house.

julie.JPG

As you were walking farther, you could start listening to the sounds of the ocean, the waves crashing on the shore. You continued walking, surprised about it. You didn't know that there was an ocean near.

P1030029.JPG

You smiled when you found the ocean. The wind was cold and really strong as it blew your hair, messing it. You crossed your arms, feeling a bit cold, but you didn't mind it. You smiled as you walked down, closer to the water. The view was amazing, even though it was only an ocean. You simply stared at the front. Suddenly, you felt a warm cloth against your skin. It was Jaejoong.

"Huh? Jaejoong?" You asked, surprised once again.

Jaejoong smiled. "You weren't planning on leaving me, hm?"

"Me? Leaving you? You were the one who left me alone during lunch!" You said back.

"Ne, mianhae, I wasn't supposed to take so long." Jaejoong answered back as he kissed your head.

"On what?"

"You'll see." He smiled.

You furrowed your eyebrows, confused with his answer. "Besides, how did you know I was here?"

"On my way back, I saw you walking," he lightly chuckled, "and I decided to follow."

You smiled as you lightly shook your head. "Should we go back now?"

"Nah..." Jaejoong said peacefully as he wrapped his arms around you and rested his head against yours. "Let's stay like this for a while, hm."

As long as you want to, you thought happily.

When it was already sunset, you two decided to watch it for a moment and then go back to the house. Jaejoong intertwined his fingers with yours as you two walked back.

"Whoa ~ we slept all morning and stayed there during all noon...it's already at night." Jaejoong pointed out.

You nodded, staring up at the night sky. "It's a beautiful night."

night-sky-in-cape-breton.jpg

Jaejoong smiled as he turned to look at you. A while later, you two got to the house. When you opened the door, you were surprised to see the lights dimmed down. Jaejoong tighten his grip on your hand, assuring you something, but you didn't know what.

You turned to look at Jaejoong. "What's this?"

He didn't say anything as he walked you into the house, until you two reached the living room. There were no lights on, and everything would be dark if it wasn't because of the fireplace and the couple of candles.

Fireplace.jpgcandle-lit-dinner.jpg

You two sat down on the carpet, on the floor, near the fireplace but not too close. It was simple, but for you it was amazing.

"I'm sorry I was late and this is not too much," Jaejoong whispered.

You smiled and slowly shook your head, "it looks beautiful."

Jaejoong smiled back. "This is our last night before our first date ends."

You sadly nodded, not wanting it to end. "I know."

"Hope tonight we won't repeat what happened last night," Jaejoong joked, killing the mood.

You rolled your eyes, playfully. "If you don't scare me, it won't."

"Still, this is probably the best date." He nodded to himself.

"Of course, it was with me." You teased.

Jaejoong nodded. "Yes, that's what makes it the best one."

You turned to look at him, blushing a bit since he had agreed.

"____ . . . what are you thinking about?"

"Mm, I don't want this to end just yet. Maybe for you this might be simple, but for me it's enough and it is what I want." You said, looking at the fireplace. "And, I'm glad you asked me out, oppa."

Jaejoong smiled, moving closer to you. "I'm glad I did too. ____, I don't know if this is too rushed, because this is just our first date, but, I just feel right about it. I would love it if you would accept to go on a second date with me but...as my girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?"

You turned to look at Jaejoong. For some reason it didn't seem too rushed for you. You smiled and nodded, "mm." This time, you leaned forward until your lips met his. Jaejoong kissed you back gently, yet it was somehow strong.

When you two pulled apart, Jaejoong kissed your shoulder. So this is the feeling...I was never wrong. ____ was never just a crush. She was more.


How was the chapter? Hope it was good! ^^

P.S. I won't update again till October because, well, next well I'll be in exams >< Wish me good luck, hm? ^^ keke ~ Please be patient! ^^

♥ ]