Day Three

Right In Front Of You

THE NEXT DAY

Taeyang chuckled as he pulled Hayul up and sat her down on his shoulders. They were both playing on the pool. Hayul giggled a lot as she patted Taeyang's head. ''Waah ~ my hair!'' Taeyang slightly pouted.

You rolled your eyes playfully as you saw them. You took off your clothes, revealing your bikini, and got into the pool too. Hayul started to kick a bit as soon as she saw you. She also pulled out her arms, putting her hands in front of you. Just like kids do when they want someone to pick them up. Taeyang slowly started to move down, so that you could take Hayul off of his shoulders. When you did, she giggled happily.

''Whoa ~ this baby loves you,'' Taeyang commented when he straightened up. You nodded happily too. You were glad that this cute baby looked for you. ''So, have you talked with Donghae?'' He asked.

You kissed Hayul's cheek before answering. ''Oh...that...um, no. Not yet.'' Taeyang just raised an eyebrow.

''Unni, unni, unni!'' Hayul shouted to get your attention.

You turned to look at her with a sweet smile. ''Hmm? What is it, baby?''

''Jaejoong and you kissed, yet you're still dating Donghae?'' Taeyang said while furrowing his eyebrows.

Hayul didn't answer your question and just started to play with the water. You turned to look back at Taeyang. ''I know, I know! I want to break up with him, but it's not easy when you see how happy he is! Or when he's inviting me to have couple activities with him!''

''JJ and unni kissed...'' Hayul murmured. Both you and Taeyang looked down at her, surprised to hear what she said.

 

Meanwhile, while Donghae was inside the room waiting for the right moment, Jiyoung was outside looking for you. She wanted her new plan to start immediately, she just hated the idea of you and Jaejoong together. Then, she found you in the pool with Taeyang and Hayul. She went to stand on the edge.

''Oh, hey guys,'' she faked a smile. You guys greeted back, except Hayul. ''I need your help with something, could you guys please come?'' She asked.

You all agreed and then got out of the pool. Jiyoung pulled Hayul away from you and picked her up in her arms. She walked Taeyang and you out of the hotel.

''I was thinking that instead of eating on the buffet tonight, we could cook something on the beach and spend some time just us, I mean, all of us.'' Jiyoung said. ''So I need you guys to buy some steak, vegetables, fruits...''

''Oh, um,'' Taeyang wasn't that sure about the idea.

''Please! I would go myself but there's something else I have to do.'' She lied.

You both nodded and then walked out of the hotel, towards the nearest market.

Then, she went looking for Jaejoong. She found him near the beach. She handed Hayul to the rest of DBSK and then pulled Jaejoong away from them. She secretly sent a message to Donghae.

     Okay, Taeyang and ____ are away and I'm on my way with Jaejoong now.

''Is there something wrong?'' Jaejoong asked.

''Ani, I just wanted to spend some time with you.'' Jiyoung smiled and wrapped her arm around his waist.

They walked around for a moment and then Jiyoung decided that it was time. ''Oh, Jaejoong, could you accompany me to Donghae's room? I forgot that he said that he needed to give me something.''

''Oh! Jinjja?'' Jaejoong asked. Jiyoung nodded. ''Okay then...''

As they were getting closer to Donghae and your bedroom, they started to hear moans. Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows as he heard those sounds. Jiyoung acted as though she was bothered by those sounds too, even though she knew that they were fake moans.

''Aaargh ~ uuh babe! Mmm ~ ye-ah!''

''Omona, are those sounds coming from their bedroom?'' Jiyoung asked.

Jaejoong was disgusted and somehow hurt.

''____! Babe ~ mmm,'' Donghae kept on doing sounds.

Jaejoong turned around and walked away from there before he could hear anything else. How could she? I thought we had something. That kiss meant nothing to her! Why do I even ing care?! She's Donghae's and was never mine! Jaejoong thought. He was hurt and mad about it. He thought that those moans were real.

When Jaejoong was far away, Jiyoung knocked on the door. Donghae stopped with the and went to open the door.

''He believed it! He thought you were having with ____!'' She said, strangely happy.

''Wait...Did Jaejoong left pissed off?'' Donghae asked.

Jiyoung furrowed her eyebrows, confused at Donghae's question. ''Um...Why?''

If he did, then he really has feelings for ____... Donghae thought but decided not to tell Jiyoung. ''Nothing, why didn't you leave with him? He can't see you talking with me, go.''

''Ne!'' Jiyoung nodded and then left.

Donghae closed the door and then went to sit on the edge of the bed. He felt horrible. Why? He asked himself. He didn't really have with you, it was an act. You were actually not even in the room. Did I do the right thing? He kept on asking himself, confused. He really loved you, but he knew that this wasn't the right way. How did we even end up like this? Just because Jaejoong's back? Does ____ even love me? Or is it actually over?

 

Jaejoong walked as far as he could from that room. He was feeling horrible too. He couldn't believe it! He couldn't believe that after he had kissed you, you had with Donghae! She never had feelings for me, not now and not when we were in high school... He thought, mad and hurt at the same time. But Jiyoung does love me. After all, that's why I came back. Not because of ____, but because I'm asking Jiyoung to marry me.

''Jaejoong...''

Jaejoong turned around and smiled, ''Hey sweetie.''

Jiyoung smiled when she saw that Jaejoong was happy to see her. ''I'm sorry about that, I didn't know that Donghae and ____ were going to be having - ''

Jaejoong shook his head. ''That's their problem, not ours. Let's go, hmm?'' He asked as he grabbed her hand.

My plan worked out! Jiyoung thought happily.


@MissJ2013: I'm glad it does ^^

@esjaeee: Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it!

@shinsookyo: I updated asap ^^ hope you enjoyed this chapter!

@Rui_chan: Yeah! Thanks ~ ^^

♥ ]