Back to Seoul

Right In Front Of You

It was so uncomfortable the way back home. You sat with Taeyang on the bus because, well, you weren't going to sit with Donghae. Taeyang couldn't believe when you told him what Donghae did - He was so shocked, but you guys stopped talking about it since you weren't in the mood, so on your way back home, you simply slept.

 

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up on your own bed, feeling somehow different. You were also feeling very lazy today, but you still had to get up for work. You took a deep breath and exhaled before getting out of bed and starting to get ready. When you were done and just about to get out of your house, you received a message. It was from your dad.

     ____! You're back from the beach, right? I have another problem with my computer again. Could you come see if it can be fixed?

You heaved a sigh and texted back: I'll go check on it soon, ok? I need to get to work before I arrive late >.<

 

You were kinda busy with work during all morning, but as soon as it was lunch break you decided to go check on your dad's computer. You got on your car and drove to his company. Everyone knew you there so, as you passed by, they bowed and greeted politely. You did the same until you got to your dad's office.

''Annyeong appa,'' you nodded.

''Hey, you're here to check on the computer?'' He asked with a smile. You nodded and went to see what was wrong with it. ''____, your mom told me what happened with you and Donghae.''

''Well, it's over and there's nothing to be said about it.'' You said as you started to type some things.

Your dad was surprised to see your reaction about it. ''Did he do something to you, ____?''

''I really don't want to talk about it, appa, not now.'' You shook your head. ''But I'm okay, don't worry, ne?'' You said and smiled, to calm him down. He slowly nodded, but was still not convinced. ''Aish! This is not working, I think you need to buy a new computer.''

''Mwo?! But I have all my documents in there!'' He said, wide-eyed.

''Oh! You're lucky ~ it's done!'' You smiled.

''Aish, you almost gave me a heartattack!'' He shook his head.

''I recommend you save all your documents in an USB, so if something happens to this computer, you'll still have everything.''

''Okay, thanks,'' he smiled. You nodded and then pulled out your own USB.

''You can use - ''

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and then a woman showed up. ''Sir, Mr. Kim has some important news to tell you.'' You simply stood there, frozen. Mr. Kim? Kim from Kim Jaejoong?

''Sure, tell him to come in.'' Your dad nodded.

''Anyways dad, you can use this one for now, just in case if something bad happens to your...'' Before you could continue, Jaejoong walked in. He was surprised to see you here. ''...um, just if something goes wrong.'' You finished. ''I'm going now, bye daddy.''

''Oh, ____ have you eaten lunch already?'' Your dad asked before you could leave.

''Um...I haven't, I was just on my way.'' You slowly nodded.

''Well, if you want to, you can - ''

''I can't, actually...um, I really have to go now.'' You said and then slightly shrugged, ''Bye.'' You then turned to look at Jaejoong and slightly smiled and nodded before walking out.

''So, Jaejoong, what is it about? Are they good news?'' Your dad asked.

''Oh, yes, sir.'' He nodded. ''I'm here to tell you that I'm getting married.''

What?! He's getting married just when my daughter is available?! Not that I'm glad that she broke up with Donghae, but...Aish!

''Oh, I see,'' Dad said and slowly nodded. ''Congratulations!''

''Thanks sir,'' Jaejoong nodded. He was planning on inviting him to his wedding, but they still haven't chosen a date or bought the invitations. Jaejoong talked with your father for a while longer until he finally left to continue with his job.

 

THAT NIGHT

You invited all your friends to come to your house, but at the end only Taeyang could come. When he arrived, you were just about to start cooking.

''Hey oppa,'' You smiled.

''Aish, I'm about to lose one of the best parties ever just because of you...'' He frowned.

''Yah! Meanie ~ '' You furrowed your eyebrows and punched him.

''...But, I don't mind because my bestie needs me.''

''If you want to go to that party, then fine, go.'' You said and crossed your arms.

''Do you want the truth or not?''

''Lie to me.''

''I want to stay here with you, I know we'll have the best time ever! I just love it here so much!'' Taeyang said and pinched your cheek.

''Yah! Fine! Leave!'' You said.

Taeyang chuckled and wrapped his arms around you before you could close the door. ''I'm kidding, bestie. Relax, okay?''

You giggled. ''I know you were kidding, oppa. Who wouldn't want to hang out with me?''

Taeyang raised an eyebrow and then rolled his eyes while shaking his head. ''Narcissistic much?''

You lightly punched his arm and shook your head, chuckling. ''Come in.''

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was just arriving at his own house. He was feeling pretty tired again, so the only thing he wanted to do was relax.

''Hey sweetheart,'' Jiyoung smiled as she pulled him down to kiss him. ''I went shopping again today. I bought this amazing yellow dress.''

Jaejoong faintly smiled and nodded. ''That's nice.''

''I know right. So are you hungry? I cooked something.''

''Jinjja? Sure,'' Jaejoong smile became bigger.

Jiyoung smiled back and pulled him to the kitchen. ''Oh! I also got some invitations samples. I've already chosen some that I really like and I need your help. Also, I was thinking that maybe we should get married six months from now.''

''Six months? But don't we need more time to plan everything?'' Jaejoong asked.

''Well, honey, you proposed marriage to a woman who already has her ideas for her wedding ever since she was a little girl.'' Jiyoung shrugged with a smile.

''Shouldn't the wedding be planned by both of us?''

''Yes, but, men usually aren't interested in these stuff. A wedding is more like a lady's thing, you know.''

Jaejoong remained quiet. He knew that he was very busy to plan the wedding, but he was hoping that he could also have an opinion.

''But you can help me with the invitations. I'm still not sure about which ones to pick.''

Why do I feel as though Jiyoung has changed? Or has she always been like this? Jaejoong thought.


I think some of you will be very surprised with next chapter or maybe not, lol, I'll try to update asap since it's almost done! :O

@Satrina: You're right once again ^^ she won't be telling him. Lol, kdrama mind, loved it, haha! Thanks, I'm so glad you do!

@NanaBunanaaaaa: Yeah, it was wrong. It does? ): Thanks!

@myangelJae: Yeah, it's better.

@_DyNaR_: Mhm, she doesn't want to do that though she still have some feelings for him. You are? lol ^^

@esjaeee: Yay! Lol ^^

♥ ]