Spacing Out

Right In Front Of You

THAT NIGHT - 7PM

Jiyoung walked out of the bathroom and asked Jaejoong to help her with her dress. He couldn't stop thinking about how y and beautiful she looked tonight. He also couldn't wait to introduce her, his girlfriend, to all the guests that were coming, even though he didn't have the main idea of who his parents invited, he just hoped that they were people he get along well with.

[ Jiyoung's outfit ]
Picture2.png

''How do I look, oppa?'' Jiyoung asked as she did a pose.

''y and beautiful, like always.'' Jaejoong answered and pulled her into his arms.

She giggled and then pulled away from him. She put on her earings and bracelet. ''You're guests are arriving already. Shouldn't we go downstairs to welcome them?''

''Ne,'' Jaejoong nodded and opened his bedroom door. He walked out after Jiyoung.

MEANWHILE

''____, I think you should be the one to give him the gift,'' eomma said as she walked into my bedroom. ''Omona! You're wearing that dress to a welcome party?'' She asked, wide-eyed. Soon, appa came in too.

''Ne, how do I look?'' You asked as you did a funny and yet cute pose in front of them. Your appa chuckled and simply nodded.

Your mom heaved a sigh and slightly shook her head.

[ An option for your dress if you like it, or you can imagine another one of course ]
Picture1.png

''Shall we go now?'' Appa asked.

''Um, actually appa, I'll be going with Taeyang oppa, if it's okay.'' You shrugged.

''Oh, Youngbae's coming?'' He asked, surprised. You nodded. ''Okay then. Your mom and I will be leaving now.'' He said and left your room.

''Don't forget to bring the gift,'' Eomma said and then walked out too.

A while later, Taeyang oppa arrived at your place. You grabbed your small purse and Jaejoong's gift before walking out of your house and into Taeyang's car.

''Whoa ~ '' Taeyang smirked as soon as he saw you.

''Thanks oppa, I feel flattered and freaked out at the same time. Can you please stop eyeing me?'' You raised an eyebrow.

''That dress really shows off your curves, s-line and long legs,'' Taeyang commented.

''Thanks...'' you smiled.

''You're gonna break some hearts tonight?'' Taeyang asked with a teasing smirk. You rolled your eyes playfully and smiled too.

LATER

When Taeyang parked in front of Jaejoong's house, you started to feel nervous. You didn't understand your feelings. What's happening with me? You remembered that after Jaejoong left to America, you felt an empty hole inside of you. You were actually hurt when he left and didn't say anything to you, he didn't even bother to say goodbye. He simply left.

The last time you saw him was when you rejected him, that was when you guys were in high school and now you guys are already graduated and even working. You couldn't stop thinking about those days.

''Uh, ____, I was wondering, um, would you go out with me sometime?'' Jaejoong asked.

Your eyes widened at the sudden question. ''Mwo? Uh...Jaejoong-shi, mianhae but I - I don't think so.''

It was easy and clear to see the pain that you caused when you denied. He slowly nodded and apologized before he walked away. You just stood there, and it wasn't until Jaejoong was far away from you when you realized that you might have some feelings for him. You were confused. You thought that the one you liked and wanted to have something with was Donghae.

You started to walk towards Jaejoong's direction, but you just couldn't find him.

''____?'' Taeyang asked. You blinked and was back into your senses. He was standing next to you, openning the door for you like a total gentleman. He was also offering his hand to pull you out of his car.

You didn't even notice when Taeyang stopped the car and walked out. You smiled at him and accepted his hand, thanking him. You two walked to the front door and a maid opened the door for you two. She greeted you two and allowed you in. You looked around the crowded house, and soon your eyes stopped on someone. Jaejoong.

''____-ah, is everything alright?'' Taeyang oppa asked as he furrowed his eyebrows, worried.

''Oppa, have you seen Jaejoong?'' You asked as you turned to look at him too.

''Oh! Dongsaeng-ah, didn't you hear? Jaejoong moved to America.'' Taeyang said, confused as to why you didn't know. He knew that Jaejoong would always be there for you and you two were like friends.

Your eyes widened, shocked. You couldn't believe it! Did he really leave just like that?

''____, what's going on? You've been spacing out.'' Taeyang said as he was moving his hand up and down in front of your eyes.

''Whoa! I can't believe it! ____, is it you?'' Someone said as he came to join you two. You turned to look at your side. ''Oh, Taeyang! It's been so long!''

''Oh, hey Yoochun hyung,'' Taeyang greeted.

''You guys are still hanging out together?'' Yoochun asked.

Both of you nodded. And soon the rest of BIGBANG also came to join you guys. You talked with them for awhile, until the rest of DBSK came too.

''____?''

You turned to where the voice came from and smiled as you slightly nodded. You do remember me.


Did you like the dresses, lol? ^^

@50centalotofmoney: Hahaha XP

@esjaeee: ^__^

@midst_lhady22: Lol, oh ~ ^^ ~

Double update today! ^^ YAY, leave me more comments ok d(^^)b

♥ ]