Mollayo

Right In Front Of You

A WEEK LATER

''JaeJaeeeee!'' Hayul shouted as she ran into his bedroom and jumped into his bed. She giggled and started to roll around. Jaejoong yawned and stretched before pulling Hayul into a hug, keeping her still. ''Yaaaaah ~ let me go!'' She complained and looked up at Jaejoong's face, but could only see his jaw.

''Wae? Don't you like uncle?'' Jaejoong pouted, slowly closing his eyes. He was pretty tired.

''I wanna see Taeyang oppa and ____ unni!'' She shouted and then moved out of Jaejoong's grip.

Jaejoong's eyes widened as he looked at his niece. ''Wah! Did you just replaced JaeJae?'' He asked with a hurt look. Hayul pouted and ran into Jaejoong again, pulling him into a hug and hiding her face in his chest.

''Ani, ani, ani, ani, ani...'' She said repeatedly while shaking her head. Jaejoong couldn't help but smile at her cuteness and lightly chuckled.

''Araseo, I believe you.'' He nodded. Suddenly, he felt as though as something was missing. Oh! Ne, Jiyoung-ah. Where is she? He looked around his bed and then found a note under Hayul's knee. He pulled her up and sat her down on his lap before taking the note and reading it. ''Hmm . . . she had to leave because of something really important?'' He asked himself outloud.

Hayul took the note out of Jaejoong's grip and crumpled it. Jaejoong's eyes widened.

''Wah ~ Yul-baby, wae?!'' He asked.

She looked up at Jaejoong innocently, without moving or saying a thing. Jaejoong sighed. Does Hayul even like Jiyoung?

''Go get ready, baby, we'll go out today.'' Jaejoong smiled. Hayul smiled back and quickly nodded before running out of his room.

 

Jiyoung walked into a café and heaved a sigh as she went to sit on a table. Her mind was filled with all kinds of thoughts. She didn't have to wait long until the one she was waiting for arrived.

''Annyeonghaseyo Jiyoung-shi,'' he politely bowed and then gave her a nice smile.

''Annyeong, Donghae, there's no need to be so polite.'' Jiyoung smiled back and then gestured for him to take a seat.

''You wanted to see me urgently?'' He raised an eyebrow.

Jiyoung nodded and then took a deep breath. ''Okay, the thing is, Donghae, we both know that ____ is trying to win Jaejoong's heart.''

Donghae was shocked to hear her say that. He felt bothered and somehow hurt at the same time. It was true that Donghae has been thinking about it, but he just didn't want to believe it. He was convincing himself that it was a lie, and you still love him.

Donghae looked up at Jiyoung and narrowed his eyes. ''How are you so sure that Jaejoong isn't the one who's trying to win ____ back? After all, he was in love with her during high school, when ____ was in love with me. I've always been her crush, it wasn't until Jaejoong confessed that she started to get confused, but still, she never stopped loving me.''

Jiyoung's eyes widened, she was surprised. She didn't have the main idea that Jaejoong was once in love with you. It made her even angrier. ''Because Jaejoong loves ME and not her! You said it, Donghae, she was confused. Now, she's not! She wants him, I know that! Don't you feel like she's getting more distant each day? I called because, okay, honestly, I do! Jaejoong barely touches me now!'' She said as her eyes were filled with tears, but she didn't allow them to fall.

Donghae was silent. He was thinking about what she said. He knew that he couldn't believe her because he just met her but, still, what she was saying was so true.

''And what can we do?'' He asked. Jiyoung looked up from the table to his face.

''We have to act before it's too late.'' She whispered.

 

''Waaah ~ NO!'' Junsu shouted and then started to run around the park with Hayul chasing behind. Jaejoong was sitting on a bench with Yunho, both looking at those two.

''It feels so weird, you know?'' Yunho said, not looking at Jaejoong. ''I'm really happy that you're back, hyung, it's just that...it's been so long.''

Jaejoong nodded. ''Yeah, I know. Hey, Yunho, there's something I need to tell you.''

''What is it?'' He asked as he turned to look at him.

''Just a few days ago I was positive that Jiyoung was the woman for me, I was even thinking about asking her to marry me. That's why I came back to Seoul. I wanted her to meet everyone, my family and you guys.'' Jaejoong said.

''Uh-huh?'' Yunho slowly nodded.

''But right now . . . I feel as though we're falling apart, and it's actually because of me. It's not like I feel good, but I don't feel bad either.'' Jaejoong said and furrowed his eyebrows. ''What does that mean?''

Yunho shrugged, ''You tell me.''

Jaejoong heaved a sigh, he moved down and rested his elbows on his knees, hidding his face with his hands.

''Look Jaejoong, I still don't know Jiyoung that well, so I can't tell you if she's good or not for you, and even if I knew her, I wouldn't be able to know for sure, but just an opinion. But maybe, you're not ready to settle down, or maybe, she's just not the right one.'' Yunho said and patted his back.

''But I've been with her for a year now.'' He said as he straightened up.

''And? You don't marry someone because of how long you've been together, but how much you love that person and how much time you want to spend with her in the future.'' Yunho said.

''Yes, but why would I be with Jiyoung for a whole year if I'm not in love with her, right? I mean, it must be that I love her.'' Jaejoong said.

''Jaejoong, did you listen to what you just said?'' Yunho asked. ''You can't ask yourself if you're in love. If you are, then you'll just know it.''

Jaejoong remained silent. He just didn't know.


@mIkKiE_27: lol ^^

@esjaeee: Yeah! ^^

@Rui_chan: Nope, she's not. He was thinking that people don't forget their first love, but then he remembers that ____ isn't his first love, but he still thinks about her ^^

♥ ]