Worth Waiting For

Right In Front Of You

"So...what do you want to do today?" Jaejoong asked as he was cooking some food for breakfast.

You weren't sure if he was talking to you or to Hayul, so you remained silent. Jaejoong stopped for a moment and turned around. "Girls?"

"I want to go somewhere nice, oppa. I haven't been to the Namsan Tower." Hayul pouted.

"And why would a little girl like you want to go there? What's so special about it?" Jaejoong asked.

Hayul shrugged. "I want to know the place."

"Why can't that place be special for her?" You suddenly asked.

"Well...she's a three year old. Why would she be interested in such place? That's where couples go. Hayul doesn't even have age to date." Jaejoong said.

"Doesn't mean she can't go there..." You whispered.

Jaejoong was silent, thinking. He stopped thinking about Hayul's wish to go there for a second and thought about you instead. That's where couples go. He thought and smiled. "Okay, so Hayul wishes to go there. What about you?" Jaejoong asked.

"Jinjja, JJ?! You just said that's where couples go! Isn't unni your couple?" Hayul answered instead of you.

You couldn't help but to smile. Well, it would be nice to go to Namsan Tower, especially if you're dating someone...and well, you would be going as Kim Jaejoong's girlfriend!

"Araseo, if that's what my girls want." Jaejoong nodded.

Hayul smiled and nodded happily. She then turned to look at you. "Will you be sending me back to eomma?" She suddenly asked, out of nowhere.

"Sending you back?" You repeated, thinking about the random question. Finally, you understood. "Oh! Right..."

Hayul furrowed her eyebrows. "Is that a 'yes' or 'no'?" She asked.

"When will it be?" You asked instead.

Jaejoong turned around and placed the food in front of you two. "She'll be leaving this weekend." He said, not happy.

"This weekend?!"

"I have to go back to my eomma and appa, unni. JJ is eomma's dongsaeng." Hayul explained, as though you couldn't understand.

"But that means she'll leave in three days!" You said. Jaejoong nodded.

"So...will you?" Jaejoong asked.

You nodded, "Of course I'll go. I just can't believe you're leaving, baby. Unni is seriously going to miss you!" You said and caressed her cheek.

Hayul smiled and nodded. "I'm going to miss uncle JJ and unni too!"

LATER THAT DAY

Jaejoong and you were walking together, holding hands, while Hayul was walking in front of you two, looking at everything around her happily.

"You know, I've never been to the Namsan Tower until now." Jaejoong said.

You smiled, and then shook your head, "Me neither."

Jaejoong smiled and then pulled you in for a kiss. "I'm actually glad that I'm the first one to bring you here."

"I'm actually glad that you're the one bringing me here," You answered back, smiling.

Jaejoong lightly chuckled and nodded.

"Aaah ~ we're here!" Hayul shouted happily as she looked at the front and saw the Tower.

When you guys got to the upper part where the locks and messages were, you guys got the locks to write something too. Hayul joined you two in writing messages and wrote her own too. When you guys were done, you guys locked them together in the fence.

"Unni, your message is nice." Hayul smiled.

Happiness is the key to life.

You shrugged, "It's kinda simple. What did you write, hm?"

Uncle JJ, ____ unni and Hayul are best friends!

Hayul didn't exactly wrote that down, she thought of the message and Jaejoong helped her out writing it. You three lightly chuckled at her cute message.

"And what did JJ write?" You finally asked, really curious.

"Just...the truth," He said.

You eyed him and then read his: A girl worth waiting for, ____ saranghaeyo.

You were suddenly filled with a weird feeling, but it was sure a good one. Your eyes were tearful, though you were extremely happy. You turned to look at Jaejoong and smiled.

"I love you, Jaejoong." You said.

Jaejoong smiled and nodded, "I love you too, ____." He said as he walked closer to you and pulled you in for a kiss. "I've always had."

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/5193814331_d416948cac.jpg


Hi guys! This story is about to end ^^ I hope you've enjoyed the chapter, I was happy to write this one, lol ^^

♥ ]