Back to the City

Right In Front Of You

THE NEXT DAY

You rushed into your house, throwing the keys on the nearest table, running into the bathroom and throwing the door shut. On the other hand, Jaejoong peacefully walked into your house, carrying all the bags and gently putting them down on the floor. He looked around and decided to go get himself a glass of water. When he was done, he walked around your living room, looking at some pictures that you had. One of the them was the day of your graduation, it was only you and Taeyang in the picture.

"Aah ~ mianhae, oppa." You said, feeling embarassed, when you walked out of the bathroom. You have been waiting for 45 minutes to use a bathroom, so it was urgent. You went to stand next to him, to look at what he was staring at. "Oh ~ We took that picture on our graduation day."

"Taeyang has always been your best friend." Jaejoong said.

You nodded, "Mhm."

Jaejoong was really curious about something, but he wasn't sure if it would be okay to ask. He simply stared at the picture.

"What's up, huh?" You asked. Somehow you knew Jaejoong wasn't telling you something.

"Uh...No, it's just that, um, I was wondering..." He cleared his throat, "...Have you ever had something going on with Taeyang?"

You furrowed your eyebrows and then burst out laughing, confusing Jaejoong.

"Oh oppa, were you seriously wondering that?" You asked.

"Well...yeah."

You shook your head. "I don't get why people always think I have or had something with him. Dong Youngbae is, literally, like a brother to me. If something ever happened between us, it would technically be !"

Jaejoong shook his head with a smile, "You're so dramatic."

"No, it's true!" You nodded.

He chuckled, but slowly his smile faded. "I can't believe I was gone for seven years." He thought out loud as he stared at the graduation day picture.

"The good thing is that you're back." You smiled and hugged him.

Jaejoong was actually surprised that you hugged him, though you were his girlfriend now. He hugged you back. "I know."

 

THE NEXT DAY

You and Taeyang had decided to see each other and meet up. You got to the café were you two were going to meet and waited for him since you got there a bit too early. To your surprised, someone you knew was also there.

"____?"

You looked up from the menu and smiled. "Oh, annyeong. How are you?"

"Hey, um, I'm fine. You?" Donghae asked.

"I'm great!" You grinned.

Donghae was glad to see that you were great. "You're meeting someone?" He asked, suddenly really curious. Is she on a date or something?

"Yeah," You simply answered back, not saying who. "Are you by yourself?"

"Uh...yeah, I'm just walking around." Donghae nodded.

"Good...yeah." You nodded back.

Did Taeyang not tell her that I was looking for her? Donghae thought. "Um, ____, it was nice seeing you again."

"You too, oppa." You said.

Donghae sadly turned around to walk away. You felt so weird after talking with him. Wow, that was awkward! You thought, furrowing your eyebrows. Suddenly, you remembered the message you got from Taeyang while you were on the date with Jaejoong. Right! He was looking for me. Why didn't he say anything just now? You thought, confused.

"Hey bestie! You're back!" Taeyang shouted as he sat down with you.

You blinked and then nodded with a smile. "Hey oppa! How you doing?"

"I'm good, yeah, nothing new." He nodded. "How was your date, huh?"

"Weeeeell," you grinned.

"What?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend. Aaaaah ~ " You squealed.

"Whoa, he did? Good for you, sis. I guess you said yes?"

"Mhm," You nodded.

"Does that mean he'll be hanging out with us more?" Taeyang asked. You nodded again. "Right..."

"Hey oppa, sorry I didn't reply to your message but, do you have any idea why Donghae was looking for me?" You asked.

"You're asking me about Donghae?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well, I don't know why exactly, but I do have an idea."

"Yeah, tell me."

"Isn't it obvious? He hasn't gotten over you, unlike you who is now already seeing someone else. He probably wanted to talk to you again about, well, you two. I'm sure he wants to get back with you." He nodded.

"I don't want that." You said seriously.

"Yeah...I know, Jaejoong's girlfriend." Taeyang said. "So, anything interesting or fun happened this weekend?"

"What? Yeah, definitely. It was so romantic! Jaejoong and I had so much fun. And you're not going to believe this: Jaejoong tried to seduce me! I mean, you know I got this new bikini, right? Don't tell him I did though! Anyways, the idiot of myself forgot to take off the price tag, so Jaejoong slowly got closer to me and he placed his hands on my hips and slowly leaned closer to me and with his teeth - "

"Yah! ____! Sshhhush!" Taeyang shouted. "What the ?! I don't want to know about how he seduced you!"

You raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah..." Taeyang nodded. "I know I'm always teasing you with your -life, but seriously bestie, I do NOT want to know."

"I didn't have with Jaejoong. He simply bit off the price tag."

"Yeah, uh-huh."

You rolled your eyes. "Anyways, did you do anything interesting this weekend?"

"When have I ever lived something not interesting?" He joked.

MEANWHILE

"Whoa ~ hyung, congratulations!" Changmin shouted as he hugged him.

"It's not like he's getting married," Junsu pointed out.

"No, but we're talking about the girl who Jaejoong has loved for so long! I mean, who would have thought that seven years after she rejected him, she would become his girlfriend? I'm glad for you!" Yunho smiled.

Jaejoong smiled back. "Yeah..."

"Anyways, we're going to a new club tonight. Wanna tag along?" Yoochun asked.

Jaejoong thought about it. "Hmm...yeah, why not?"


HEY GUYS! I'M BACK! The week of exams is finally over, so I finally updated! ^^ I hope this chapter was not so boring, it's because I kind of have a writer's block, but it will go away, mhm! *nod*

Thanks for waiting patiently! ^^ Leave me some comments, ok? I'll be replying to them!

♥ ]