Regret?

Right In Front Of You

[Jaejoong's POV]

''Where did Yoochun go?'' Yunho asked as he was looking around and then he turned to look back at us. I also started to look around. He disappeared just like that.

''Hey, there he is,'' Changmin said as he stood up from my couch and went to where he was. We shrugged and followed Changmin. Yoochun was talking with a group of people, they were five guys and one lady. I don't know why, but I kept looking at the girl. Then, it hit me.

''____?'' I wasn't even aware that I had spoken out her name. The girl turned to look at me. She seemed surprised, but soon she smiled and nodded.

''Annyeonghaseyo, Jaejoong-shi,'' she greeted politely and bowed. ''Welcome back to Seoul. You have a nice house.''

''Gamsahabnida,'' I thanked as I slightly bowed too. Whoa ~ she looked amazing!

''Do you remember the BIGBANG gang?'' Yoochun asked me with a grin. I turned to look at them and nodded. Yeah, they were ____'s best friends, but actually, I think they are still friends. I remember especially Dong Youngbae, her best friend.

''Youngbae, right?'' I smiled.

''Call me Taeyang,'' he smiled back and we shook hands. ''Well, excuse me, I'm getting a little thirsty here. Do any of you want to drink something?'' He asked. Everyone shook their heads and continued talking. ''Do you want me to bring you anything?'' Taeyang asked as he turned to look at ____. The look in his eyes. Are they a couple now?

''Aniyo, I'm good, thanks.'' She smiled and then he left. Suddenly, ____ turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow. ''Is everything okay?''

''Hmm? Yeah, yeah... Wae?'' I asked.

She giggled and slightly shook her head. ''You keep on staring at me.''

What? I wasn't even . . . I didn't even know.

''Taeyang and you still hang out together?'' I asked. She nodded.

Then, someone came and pulled her into a hug from behind. He kissed her cheek and made her giggle. ''Hey babe! You look really y and beautiful.'' He commented. When he pulled away from her, I could finally see his face. Donghae. Wait, are they together?!

''Hey hyung! Welcome back, it's been really long!'' He grinned as he pulled out his hand. I grabbed it and we both shook hands.

''Yeah,'' I slowly nodded. ''You two are...together?''

Donghae nodded happily as he rested his head against hers. She was still in his arms. ''Eleven months now, almost a year.''

''Whoa ~ '' My eyes widened, surprised. Donghae nodded.

''And you, hyung? Do you have someone?'' He asked. I nodded and smiled. I turned around and just then, Jiyoung came towards me.

''Hey sweetie,'' she smiled and kissed me.

Donghae smiled. ''Yeah, I see.''

''This is Lee Jiyoung, my girlfriend.'' I introduced her. ''They are Lee Donghae and ____.''

''Nice to meet you,'' Jiyoung smiled as she shook hands with both of them.

[End of Jae's POV]

Jaejoong has a girlfriend?! You couldn't help but to shout in your mind. You didn't see that one coming. She was the girl who you saw in the restaurant. On the other hand, Jaejoong was just like you. He was also thinking about you and Donghae being together, as a couple.

Almost a year? That's...a lot of time, Jaejoong thought.

''Excuse me,'' you said as you walked away from them. You felt weird, as though you were empty. You walked out of Jaejoong's mansion and went outside, where the pool was. Before you left, you heard when Donghae was telling Jaejoong how you two started. You also remembered it.

It has been four years since Jaejoong left and still you couldn't get over him. Why did you realize how you felt about him this late?! You were frustrated with yourself. You were also very confused because ever since you guys graduated from high school, your ultimate crush Lee Donghae has been spending a lot of time with you. He also flirts with you. Then, he also had to move out of Korea, but you guys never stopped contacting each other. He came back two years later, and he started to spend even more time with you. You two went out on dates and slowly you started to fall for him again.

''____, what are you planning to do now that we graduated from college?'' Donghae asked.

You shrugged. ''I'm not sure. I think I'll go look for a job.'' You smiled.

Donghae smiled too as he moved closer to you. ''I can't believe it's been like ten years since we've know each other.''

You slowly nodded. ''I'm glad we're still friends even after so long.''

Donghae looked down at you, making you look up at him. ''What if I don't want to be only a friend?'' You looked up at him, surprised. ''____, we've been going out with each other for a while now... Will you be my girlfriend?''

You closed your eyes as the wind blew. And now, Jaejoong's back. The idea that he has already gotten over you and he's dating someone else, bothered you a lot. But why? You're already with Donghae, and those eleven months were amazing!

Could it be that you're not entirely over Jaejoong? Even after so many years . . . you regret the moment you rejected him?


@esjaeee: Lol, yeah, maybe I'll update again tonight if I have time ^^ Thanks! That was my first fanfic here! ^^

@50centalotofmoney: ^^ hehe, I think so too! Yeah, it can't be that easy to forget someone you loved for so long ^^

@Rui_chan: Hehe, he does! ^^

I'll try to double update again, please leave me more comments! ^_^

♥ ]