Open Your Eyes

Right In Front Of You

''...Jiyoung!" Jaejoong exclaimed, surprised to see her again. Damn it! Why does she have to come when ____ and I are together? Just when we were having such a great time... Jaejoong thought.

"Jaejoong, you're home!" Jiyoung said happily. "I came last night, but you weren't home. Remember that I still have to get my stuff? Or is it that you want to keep them?" She asked jokingly, but Jaejoong didn't laugh.

"Right, Jiyoung..." Jaejoong nodded. Yep, I totally forgot that she was coming. "Um...I'm sorry, Jiyoung, but...can you come back another time?"

"What? Jaejoong..." Jiyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm kind of in the middle of something right now, Jiyoung. It's really important for me, so come back later." Jaejoong said.

"Jaejoong...I don't want my things back, I want you back!" Jiyoung said as she threw her hands over him. "I'm sorry, I was such an idiot! Please forgive me Jaejoong! I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Please, Jaejoong, take me back! I want you!" Jiyoung cried.

From the kitchen, you could hear everything. You leaned against the wall, not knowing what to do now. Jiyoung has come back for Jaejoong.

"But I don't want that, Jiyoung. And you seriously won't want to marry someone who doesn't love you back." Jaejoong said seriously.

"Jaejoong...but you do love me! It's just that right now, you're mad at me! That's it. You still love me!" Jiyoung said.

You walked out of the kitchen, thinking that you should leave and let them talk in private, but as soon as you were walking towards the living room, Jiyoung saw you walk past from behind Jaejoong.

"What is that doing here?!'' Jiyoung shouted angrily and walked into Jaejoong's house, following you.

"Jiyoung!" Jaejoong shouted angrily.

"You're taking advantage that Jaejoong and I are temporarily separated, right?! You !" Jiyoung shouted.

"Enough Jiyoung! Get out of my house right NOW!" Jaejoong shouted as he grabbed her arm and pulled her.

"Jaejoong this is all her plan! She wants to have you!" Jiyoung shouted and then turned to look at you. "Did you know why Jaejoong left all his friend behind and wanted to start a new life? Because he HATED the fact to have to see you every ing day! And I understand him, because, who would want to see such an ugly every single day?! HE TOLD ME BY HIMSELF!" Jiyoung shouted loudly. Just then, Jaejoong pushed her out of his house. "Jaejoong, please, don't - "

Without letting her finish, he threw the door closed. He quickly ran back to his living room.

"____, don't believe any of what Jiyoung just said." Jaejoong said.

You remained quiet.

"____, please, listen to me." Jaejoong said as he took your face into his hands.

You shook your head and moved out of his grip. "You did leave Seoul because of me. You did leave your friends behind because of my fault. You didn't come back for seven years because of me! You didn't want to see me." You shook your head as your eyes were welling up with tears.

"____, please, I was just a teenager. I wanted the easy way, not the complicated one. I was sad that you rejected me." Jaejoong said honestly.

"So, it is true? You didn't want to see me again?" You asked.

"That was just a stupid and wrong decision I made. I wasn't thinking straight, ____, please understand me. When someone is mad or hurt, they say the first thing that comes to their minds. I didn't mean it." Jaejoong shook his head. "I don't love Jiyoung..." Jaejoong said. "Please, ____, we were having such a great time. Open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before. Back in high school...you were everything to me."

"Yah! Come back here, Dong Youngbae! What kind of friend are you?! You freaking !" You shouted angrily as Taeyang did a terrible prank on you. You sat down on the floor, tears welling up in your eyes. Just then, someone knelt down in front of you and pulled your chin up.

"Hey, you okay?" Jaejoong asked, concerned.

You lied by nodding your head. "Ne!"

Jaejoong knew you were lying to him, but he still gave you a small smile as he rubbed his thumb on your cheek. "Don't worry about getting back at Taeyang, I'll make sure he gets what he deserves for bothering such a nice girl." Jaejoong commented and stood up, walking away.

"____! I wanted to stop Taeyang, mianhae I failed to do so, dongsaeng-ah." Donghae said as he ran to you. "Don't cry, araseo? You shouldn't be selfish and keep that beautiful smile of yours to yourself. Smile for oppa, ne? Donghae oppa loves you." Donghae said as he kissed your forehead.

And that didn't happen only once, it happened a few times but not all the times were because of Taeyang's fault. Most of the times when Jaejoong found out that people hurt you, he would do something about it, but he WOULDN'T always tell you though, unlike Donghae, that whenever he did something to help you, he would ALWAYS tell you, making you fall in love with him and notice him more.

Your eyes welled up in tears as you wrapped your arms around Jaejoong's waist, pulling him close into a hug. You simply let it all out, and cried. Jaejoong hugged you back and caressed your back.

"HEY! Why did you have to treat her that way?" Jaejoong asked the one who bullied you. "She didn't do anything to you! If you don't want me to make something about it right now, you better go apologize to her." Jaejoong said with a death glare.

The guy nodded and immediately went to look for you.

"What's your ing problem, huh?! You don't have to treat her that way, idiot!" Donghae shouted to the guy who treated you bad right in front of you. "Now, apologize to her, !"

"I was already coming to apologize, hyung. Mianhaeyo, ____-ah." The guy bowed and then left.

You happily hugged Donghae, thinking that it was thanks to him why your bully apologized.

But it wasn't. Jaejoong had already done something to make the bully come apologize to you, but you never knew.

"I'm sorry, oppa." You cried.

Althought Jaejoong and Donghae were both always looking out for you, you only knew about Donghae not Jaejoong. Also, as the years passed by, you soon started to defend yourself.

Jaejoong and you sat down on the couch, in silence. When you were calmer, you moved away from Jaejoong and looked staight into his eyes.

"Jaejoong, after you asked me out and I refused, I regretted it. I regret that I lost my chance to be with you." You bit your lower lip. "I just don't get how is it possible that it's so hard for people to notice what they have right in front of their eyes."

Jaejoong gave you a small smile and shook his head, moving closer to you. "You haven't lost your chance to be with me." He whispered.

Jaejoong was so close to you. You closed you eyes and Jaejoong saw it as a signal to kiss you, and so he did.


@Rui_chan: Kekekeke ~ Right! Yes, I did! ^^ I liked it so much! Did you like it?

@midst_lhady22: Kekekeke ~ ^^

@mIkKiE_27: Mhm (^^)d

@esjaeee: LOL! ^^ Ok!

@NanaBunanaaaaa: Lol, hope it was a good one! ^^

@Woopscat81: Haha, yeah ><

@babymelon51: You're right! ^^

@_DyNaR_: Mhm, step by step ^^

@AngelPaulene: Lol "devil" = Jiyoung haha

@myangelJae: Yep, Jiyoung ruined the moment :( Hope you enjoyed the ch. ^^

♥ ]