Baby Sitter

Right In Front Of You

THAT NIGHT

[Your new house]
House.png

Both you and Taeyang were in your new kitchen, cooking dinner. You decided to make some spaghetti for tonight, hoping that Hayul would like it. Taeyang and you were also talking about random things.

''Yeah, baby girls think that you're a ,'' Taeyang chuckled.

''Hey!'' You complained. ''At least baby boys like me!'' You stuck your tongue out.

''Yeah, but isn't the baby that's coming a girl?'' Taeyang asked. You heaved a sigh. ''By the way, what's her name?''

''Hayul,'' you smiled.

Suddenly, your doorbell rang. You stopped doing what you were doing and quickly washed your hands, then you went to open the door.

''Annyeong, ____,'' Jaejoong smiled as he slightly bowed. He looked so handsome in that tuxedo. He sure has important plans for tonight. You greeted back and then turned to Hayul. She also looked very beautiful tonight.

[ How Jaejoong and Hayul looked like ]
20110830_jyj_jaejoong-460x690.jpg20120129_seoulbeats_lauren-201x300.jpg

''Whoa ~ Hayul you look so beautiful. You look very handsome tonight as well, Jae.'' You smiled.

Jaejoong thanked you and after he bid goobye to Hayul, he left. He was a bit worried about Hayul but not too much because he knew that you would take good care of her.

''Omo!'' Taeyang exclaimed as soon as he saw Hayul. ''Whoa ~ you never told me that she was this cute! Aigoo ~ '' He smiled and knelt down.

Hayul smiled and giggled at Taeyang's comment. Later, you three went to eat the dinner both you and Taeyang prepared.

 

''I'm glad we're out on a date again, honey,'' Jiyoung said as she hugged Jaejoong's arm. Jaejoong turned to look at her and kissed her forehead with a smile. ''Where are we going?''

''You'll see,'' he said. Then, they hopped on his car and Jaejoong drove to their destination. A while later, they arrived to a five-star restaurant. It was huge and beautiful.

''Whoa ~ '' Jiyoung said amazed as she looked around. ''This place is beautiful.''

''Ne,'' Jaejoong nodded. ''Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jaejoong.'' He told a man who worked there. The man nodded and walked them to their table.

 

As soon as you were done washing the dishes, you went to join Taeyang and Hayul in the living room. Hayul had brought her own toys and she was now playing on the floor with Taeyang oppa. You heaved a sigh and sat down on the couch, throwing your head back and closing your eyes.

''You as a nanny,'' Taeyang commented with a smile as he looked at you.

''Mmm, Taeyang...'' You murmured.

''What if I wasn't here, huh? You should be playing with Yul.'' He said.

You took a deep breath and looked down at the two of them. You smiled and then went to sit on the floor, your back against the couch. ''So, what are you guys playing?'' You asked with a sweet smile.

Hayul looked up from her dolls to you, without saying a word. You were afraid that she might not like you at all. You remembered that she loved playing with Donghae and right now it was with Taeyang.

 

''So I thought that she should have left without giving him an explanation, I mean, he cheated on her. If she just went back to him as though nothing happened, then she would be really stupid and...''

Jaejoong wasn't really paying attention to what Jiyoung was saying. At first, he tried to focus on the conversation, but right now he just lost interest. He didn't care about Jiyoung's friends' relationships. Besides, he was already busy thinking about something else. He was thinking about Hayul hanging out with you and Taeyang.

''...it's just so dumb to do something like that. Right?'' Jiyoung asked.

Jaejoong blinked as he was back in reality. ''Oh, that.'' Jaejoong said, not knowing what to answer.

Jiyoung smiled and grabbed Jaejoong's hand on the table. ''Mianhae, I just needed to tell someone. Let's talk about something else, ok?''

Jaejoong nodded. ''Sure, sweetie.''

''Oh, right! So yesterday, I went to the mall again right and guess who I saw there!'' Jiyoung said, excited.

''Who?'' Jaejoong smiled.

''Your mother. She was out buying a gift for someone. I decided to help her out and then we had lunch together...'' Jiyoung continued talking.

Jaejoong was once again busy with his own thoughts. He also started to think about the conversation he had with Hayul before he left her at your house.

''Hey baby girl,'' Jaejoong said as he walked into Hayul's bedroom. She was sitting on her bed, looking at a fairy tale book. He smiled and went to sit next to her. ''What is this, hmm?''

''Eomma bought me this book before we went to the airport,'' Hayul told Jaejoong.

''It looks nice. Um, Hayul-baby, did you like spending time with Donghae-shi and ____-shi?'' Jaejoong asked. Hayul looked up at Jaejoong again and nodded.

''Ne, it was fun!'' She smiled.

''Would you like to spend some time with ____-shi again? Tonight?'' Jaejoong asked.

''And then we could show her our choreography together!'' Hayul grinned, happy.

Jaejoong thought about how to tell her that she was going alone. ''Sure, we can show her someday, but tonight, uncle won't be able to stay with you two girls. ____'s very happy to spend some time with you. I'm sure you two will have a great time.''

''Why can't you be with us?''

Jaejoong heaved a sigh as he was back in reality. Because I'm here with Jiyoung.

''...it was so much fun to be with her! I'm so happy I finally got to meet your parents.'' Jiyoung smiled. Jaejoong nodded and smiled back.

 

Soon enough, Hayul started to play with you too. Sometimes she would even pay more attention to you than to Taeyang, which in fact, didn't bother you at all. You smiled and pulled Hayul into a hug before tickling her.

''Ahhh ~ hahaha ~ nyaa ~ '' Hayul laughed as she tried to get out of your embrace. When she did she was smiling happily.

Taeyang moved closer to her and whispered something in her ear. In the next second, both of them were tickling you.

''Ah! A-ani-yah!'' You said as you tried to get away from the two of them. You stood up from the floor and ran away. Both Hayul and Taeyang were chasing behind you.

LATER

''You're not such a bad nanny,'' Taeyang smiled as you both were looking at a sleeping Hayul.

You turned to look at Taeyang and lightly elbowed him. ''Thanks, and also thank you for helping me out.''

''Nah ~ it was fun.'' Taeyang smiled and then you two walked away from your bedroom. You went to the living room and started to pick up Hayul's toys, putting them back into her bag. ''If you get to take care of her again, don't doubt on giving me a call.''

You nodded. ''Sure, I won't.''

Suddenly, your doorbell rang. You left Hayul's bag on the living room and went to open the door. ''Oh, Jaejoong,'' you said and then saw Jiyoung too. You allowed them in and then you went to look for Hayul.


@midst_lhady22: keke ~ b(^^)

@esjaeee: Don't worry, haha, it did! Thanks ~ ^^

♥ ]