Weird?

Right In Front Of You

THE NEXT DAY

You spent all night thinking about what you talked with your friends. You wanted to spend some time with Jaejoong, but at the same time you weren't so sure. What if Jiyoung doesn't like it? Of course she won't like it! He's her boyfriend! Today was Sunday, so you didn't have to go to work and you didn't do any plans either. You were just sitting on your living room, thinking.

''____-ah, why don't you go out with your friends today? Wouldn't that be better than sitting around doing nothing?'' Eomma asked you.

You looked up from your cup of tea and remained silent. You weren't in the mood of going out today, you felt lazy. ''I'll give them a call later.''

''Or you can also invite them here,'' your mom shrugged before going toward the front door. ''I'll be going now, areaseo?''

You bid goodbye to her and then went toward your bedroom. You grabbed your phone and looked through your contacts. I should talk with Donghae. No, I'm not even sure about what I want now. You thought and bit your lower lip. Aish! How can it be possible to love two men?! I love Donghae so much, but I can't stop thinking about Jaejoong!

Suddenly, your doorbell rang. You walked downstairs and told the maid that she could go relax. She nodded and then you went to open the door.

''Surprise!''

''Oh!'' You exclaimed, wide-eyed.

''Ok? Surprised much?'' Donghae asked and then leaned down to kiss your forehead.

MEANWHILE

''How long did you say she was staying?'' Jiyoung asked as she was waiting at the airport with Jaejoong.

''I'm not really sure, but it won't be for too long. My sister really needs my help right now. Neither she nor her husband can take care of her, and besides I get along really well with my sweetie.'' Jaejoong smiled.

How can he call her 'my sweetie'? Urgh, how can I even be jealous of a toddler? Jiyoung thought and bit her lower lip. She simply nodded.

Just then, Jaejoong's face brightened up as he started to walk away from Jiyoung and towards the gate. Just as Jaejoong was in front, a small girl walked out, holding hands with a flight attendant.

''Hey sweetie!'' Jaejoong exclaimed and picked her up from the floor. He swirled her around, making her giggle.

''JaeJae!'' She shouted excitedly.

''Mr. Kim?'' The flight attendant asked. Jaejoong turned to look at the woman and nodded. After she confirmed that Jaejoong was her uncle, she left.

''Hayul, do you still rememeber Jiyoung unni?'' Jaejoong asked as he knelt down to her eye level.

''Annyeong Hayul,'' Jiyoung smiled and waved her hand.

Hayul nodded and then went to hug Jiyoung. She wasn't typically shy. ''JiJi!''

''Oh!'' Jiyoung exclaimed as she turned to look at Jaejoong and gave him a look and then slightly pouted.

Jaejoong chuckled and shrugged at Jiyoung. ''Yul!'' Jaejoong exclaimed and picked her up again. ''Do you want to see JiJi?'' He asked.

''But she's here,'' Hayul pointed out.

''Ani, Yul-baby, JiJi is Jaejoong's cat.'' Jiyoung said.

Hayul nodded. ''There's two JiJis.'' She said as she showed two fingers to Jaejoong. He chuckled again and kissed her cheek.

''You hungry? We can go eat lunch now and then we'll go wherever you want to.'' Jaejoong told his niece.

She nodded repeatedly and wrapped her arms around Jaejoong's neck, resting her head on his shoulder.

Jiyoung puffed her cheeks. How come Jaejoong doesn't know how many days is she staying? We also need to work on our relationship, make it even better and spend some time alone!

AT YOUR HOUSE

You were nodding to what Donghae was saying, not really paying attention. Donghae noticed and then remained silent, just staring at you. You didn't even know until you started to feel Hae's stare. You blinked a couple of times and then turned to look at him.

''What is it?'' You asked with a smile. ''Why are you staring at me?''

''It took you two minutes to notice,'' Donghae said as he looked up from his wrist watch.

''Mianhae, babe,'' you apologized as you caressed his cheek.

''What's wrong, ____? We can talk about it,'' he smiled sweetly.

You shook your head and forced a smile, still Donghae noticed. What is it about that my own girlfriend doesn't even want to share it with me? He thought, concerned.

''So...is there anything you want to do today?'' Donghae asked.

You shrugged. ''We can do whatever you want.''

''Then would you like to go out for lunch with me?'' Donghae asked.

You nodded and grabbed your purse that was near. ''Shall we go now?'' You asked with a smile.

Donghae smiled too. I need to find out what's making her act this weird...


Jae's niece is here, Hayul (I don't know Jae's real niece's name, and I don't think it's Hayul, let's pretend it is, kay?) ^^ He'll be taking care of her for a while. I write this story as the ideas come, but I think Hayul will have an important role in this story!

♥ ]