The Rook

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

<3 HERE YOU GO. ANOTHER UPDATE <3 JUST A SMALL CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU GUYS. <3 AND ANOTHER ONE-SHOT OF TABISAN CALLED 'ENDLESSLY', DO CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT <3

 

 

 

 

KHUN’S POV

 

God, some days I wish his mouth would just fall off so we can have some peaceful time and I need that time especially now. I still can’t think clearly and properly after knowing what happened to Dara the other day, my chest felt like it was going to drop down to the floor when Minji called and told me. She messaged me this morning too, Dara’s finally out of the hospital today and luckily her recovery won’t take that long.

 

“Hyung…” I heard someone calling me but I just chose to ignore it, the call wasn’t strong enough not until the call came with a pillow to the face. I grabbed it quickly and was ready to fire back when Junho- the culprit, showed me the flashing screen of my phone with Dara’s caller id across it. “You’re lucky” I said and he just snorted, I took the phone and answered it.

 

“Hello” I said, waiting for her to say something. I don’t even know how badly I’ve wanted to hear her voice ever since the accident but I didn’t want to hear it this way, “Khun, I need you, please come here” she was crying, I just know it and I didn’t take any second to think about it. “I’ll be there okay. Don’t cry” I said and stopped the call, heading towards my room to pack a few things needed.

 

There was really no packing needed, I always had a small bag fixed already for times like this since it used to often happen. Grabbing it from the back of my closet as well as my wallet lying on the table beside my bed I darted out of the dorm, not bothering to answer any question or objection coming from my members. Junho will sooner or later tell them who called and I’ll bet they’ll understand.

 

With Dara’s crying voice ringing in my head I managed to get to the mansion faster that it would usually take and without any scratches or anything. When I got there the lights on the main floor – the living room, were all open and there were more than 5 cars parked by the front law. Parking on a space that was sort of far from the main door, I hurriedly took my stuff with me and ran in.

 

The door was already open and everyone’s voices can be clearly heard, Tabi’s deep voice standing out more obvious than the others. Silence welcomed me when I stepped in, so I’m guessing no one knew I was coming over, except for Bom who was standing alone in deep thoughts by the background. Her head moved up when she noticed the silence and her eyes going straight to me, she sighed – relieved and ran to hug me.

 

“Hey, where is she?” I asked quietly. Tears seemed to be rolling down her cheeks but I didn’t get to see properly since Tabi pulled me to say hi. “She’s by that room” she pointed at the room closest to us, the others doesn’t seem to know anything.

 

“Unnie what’s going on?” Rin asked, her voice full of worry.

 

I didn’t stay and explained why I was there, I put down my things without a care and walked to the door of the room, knocking. “Dara, open up it’s me, please stop crying. Let me in” I said, a small click came from the knob and the door opened.

 

NOBODY’S POV

 

Everyone was surprised to see the Thai prince come out of nowhere, the expression on his face nothing they’ve ever seen before. Jaejoong felt a bit uneasy seeing the guy and the others mostly worried about what was happening.

 

They were more surprised to see one of the Park twins come out of the back crying, she went to hug the idol and all of them watched what was happening. They were all starting to freak out over this but it was only mild but when Nichkhun knocked on one of the doors and asked the girl inside to stop crying they all rushed towards him and demanded to know what was wrong.

 

“It’s probably nothing big” Tabi said, acting all cold since him and the other YG babies are supposedly angry at the two. Jaejoong was going crazy not knowing what was happening to Dara, it is something big because Nichkhun was there, if it wasn’t the guy wouldn’t come all the way out from the city.

 

The door opened and they all tried to look beyond it but because of the room being lightless they saw nothing and had to quiet down to hear what was happening inside. More than what they expected, a sound of glass shattering down the floor broke the silence and Dara’s cry.

 

Khun walked in, flicking the light switch beside the door and finding the girl on the floor with cuts on her feet. “Hey, it’s okay. I’m here” he carried her in his arms and sat her down by the bed. He looked back at Bom and sent some message through the way he looked at her, she understood clearly and closed the door then k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter