Depression

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys, here I come with another update. Though that's the good news, here comes the bad one - or not, depending on how you look at it. Since I've been getting all these ideas and clips in my head on how the fic would end that usually means the is soon to end. So, after this one there will probably arond 5 more chapters, more or less. Just a heads up guys. Enjoy ^-^

 

 

 

“Mmm… I don’t know how long but the flight is around midnight of the wedding, so I’ll be leaving right after” I chewed on my fingernails while talking through the phone, well there’s no reason to panic except if I get caught driving while talking on the phone.

 

“and you’re telling me this now?” and aside from that it’s much more dangerous talking to Seung through the phone, especially when in the express way.  “Tsk. Yeah right, mom already told you about it so don’t go diva on me Seung” I snorted and the line went quiet.

 

“Fine, I already know about that and what do you want me to do about it? Make a scene to stop you from leaving?” oh how my hands are twitching to smack his head now. “Just make sure no one notices me leaving” I sighed and he seemed to have calmed down and understand. “Nuna, I just hope you won’t be regretting this” he sighed and I understood what he was trying to say since I was already regretting my decision.

 

I made the first trip down to the mansion, it was still dawn and the sun was partly out. It was still dark but already bright for my liking, the window was down so the wind was blowing in fairly hard but still gently. The perfect moment to be acting all sentimental and depressed with a hint of happiness mixed in one.

 

“Will he miss me?” I talked to myself, laughing at it when I realized what I said. I really have it bad with him, if not for pride or even being afraid getting hurt again I would go running back to him. I truly felt happy being with him, though for the first part it was mostly fighting but as the time went by I just found myself getting more and more attached to him. “Does he still love me?” I asked another question but yet again just laughter came as an answer.

 

‘Come on D, it’s just a guy. You’ll get over him’ I thought and just kept driving till I reached the mansion, where for the next couple of days my mind will be filled for something other than him for a change.

 

“Finally, the wedding planner has arrived” the staff cheered when I parked down the driveway, carrying with me a while lot of baggage for the preparation of the wedding along with a hopeful spirit of forgetting.

 

“Ms. D, you’re needed by the site” someone said over the heavy construction – well heavy in terms of wedding construction, I nodded my head to say yes while I walked in the house to put down my baggage and take the stuff I only needed.

 

It hasn’t been that long since I went back to the city but with that short of time there were a lot done and completed. With coming back to the venue to finish all the preparations took me back to what I was supposed to be before all the ‘love’ interruptions that went on, it took me back to being a wedding planner. A professional who assists with planning and organizing a wedding , credits to Wikipedia for the definition but I like to call myself as someone who just helps make the vow to live forever much more special and more fashionable.

 

“D, stop spacing out or you’ll fall off” Hyeju unnie chuckled, teasing yet again when I just came. I stuck my tongue at her and headed to where I was really needed and where no one will tease me.

 

The support for the bridges between the rocks are much more stable than the last time I was here, the gate is already finished and met the expectations I wanted. The small gazebo where the priest, the groom and the bride will be at was already finished. The whole venue for the ceremony was finished, what’s left to fix and put on were the decorations.

 

“D, Yeong oppa wants you to see the boats for the guests” unnie called out again, I ticked off the list of inventories and headed the other way.

 

I looked up at the sky and saw a clear blue heaven, the forecast says it’ll be this way for the whole week and hopefully that’ll come true. Wouldn’t want a beach wedding to be rainy and stormy, at the same time as that hopefully my friends, the dolphins will show up some time then! Well, all hopes are the ones being hoped for.

 

“Wow, oppa you’ve out done yourself” I gasped as I saw the gondolas parked right on the side of the rocks. Little Italian boats floated on the surface of the blue-green water, rowing side to side with the soft waves that came from the farthest end of the sea. The outside was painted white while the interior light blue as the colour chosen by the soon to be married couple were white and blue. Each one can have 4 guests and extra space for the rower.

 

“What can I say, I was fairly inspired” he chuckled, carefully glancing over to the side with his eyes sweetly gazing over Hyeju unnie. I smiled in awe, though the two of them never really had a wedding or were officially married in a sense they have gone through 7 years together with a brighter future as the day passes. “Oppa” I called and he looked back at me with a puzzled expression. “Yeah?” he answered shortly. “When I come back, you and unnie will have a wedding on me” I smiled and waved bye as I took steps back away towards the others. He gave me a confused nod.

 

‘A promise I will keep to you two, unnie and oppa. A promise that I know will bring me back’ I thought on my own.

 

As the day passed by, as each piece that completed the puzzle of a wedding, in my head played how the ceremony will happen. How the bride will make her entrance and how the groom will be waiting in the end of the aisle of water with a stunned face, expression filled with so much joy and love that his eyes watered a little bit at the pending beginning of the next chapter of his life. The tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter