She's Gone

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm just going all out with updating this story, it's going to be busy soon since it's exams perioud. so the one shot I said will probably come not quite soon, imma try  to finish it quickly but if not it'll come around the end of the month. So far there's 3 votes of Hyunjoong, 2 for Jaejoong and 1 for Jiyong, Donghae, Rain and an athelete. so imma count it all up when I update again.

 

 

 

 

 

Without saying much I walked towards Khun and all of them, the surprised expression on their face concerning my singleness was expected if not fated. I was glad though that they didn’t say anything or asked for that matter, as I sat down on the space beside Rin my eyes wandered itself in the direction where Jaejoong walked off to. My gaze reaching that far already made my eyes sting and so, for the sake of making the night fun and happy for the groom and the bride I averted my sight into something else but my thoughts still lingered around them.

 

“Where’s the , I mean Jaejoong-ssi” Hyunseung teased, sitting down beside me. I just groaned and smacked his leg, making him yelp. He knows better to not tease me about this kind of things at this kind of moment, but I know better that it’s just what is needed.

 

Shrugging my shoulders, I leaned back on the couch and let the loud blast of music drown everything out, my thoughts included. There was so much going on at that point, my feelings towards Jaejoon even if how much I was in love with him started to lessen and what I felt for Minah was becoming much more confusing than how it was to begin with. Iwanted to hate her but Ijust couldn’t come in terms with doing so, I’m not that kind of person and I’m not going to be one just because of this.

 

“Ugh, you know what you’re coming with me” Seungie said, putting down his drink –the fourth one for the night, and dragged me to the dance floor where the other idols were dancing with Teddy oppa manning the DJ system.

 

“Princess has finally come down the dance floor, let’s start heating things up” oppa announced and all eyes me, he grinned with amusement knowing I don’t like much attention when I’m clubbing.

 

With the music oppa put on so loud I just decided to let loose, I’ve got no dates to tell me what to do or anything so might as well enjoy the party. Closing my eyes, I let the beat take me into complete ecstasy. There were whatif’s or buts, all I wanted was to forget about what just happened and forget about him.

 

It got hot quickly but I didn’t mind, the music screaming in my ear zoned out everything. Nothing reminded me of the stabbing pain in my chest, it was as if I never met him and nothing ever happened between us, but as much as that was what I really wanted I still couldn’t help but feel all the pain rushing through.

 

“Enjoying yourself?” a hand s around my waist, turning me around. My eyes shot open, gasping from the sudden touch of someone else. I was about to scream but when I realized it was non-other than Khun I sighed of relief and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Very much but then you cut in” I teased and he almost growled and frowned. “I’m teasing” I giggled and his face relaxed.

 

Having Khun close by seemed to have taken everything away, much better than the music and with the comfort I felt with him I wanted to cry. He pulled me closely against him and hugged me, but before I could even start being happy and just get over things I felt a hand grab on my wrist and pulled me away from him and out of the dance floor.

 

Different coloured lights were flickering all over, identifying who was pulling me wasn’t really an easy task but when we got to the hallway as it turns out it was Jaejoong who looked very much pissed and annoyed.

 

I pulled my hand away from his hold as it was starting to hurt a little bit, he noticed me wincing and he let go. Not saying anything, not even a sorry he ran his hands through his hair and paced back and forth in front of him. “If you don’t have anything to say, I’ll be going back now” I said, turning around but she caught my hand and pinned me against the wall.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you Jaejoong?” I yelled, trying to push him away from me but to no avail he was stronger and I should have expected that.

 

“What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with you? You go off dancing with some guy and looking like you’re humping each other” he said through gritted teeth, I blushed hard from what he said and looked away.

 

“That ‘some guy’ is Khun and we were just dancing, having fun. What’s it to you?” I was surprised to hear my voice steady.

 

“Maybe because I’m you’re date tonight and everyone here knows that. Don’t you think it’s just right to stay with your date instead of dancing from guy to guy like some wh*re” he had a smirked on his face, I gasped and stared at him with my eyes getting teary form what he just said. The stench of alcohol was all over him but I didn’t consider that as a reason for this, I pulled my hand form his hold with all the strength I had and slapped him right in the face.

 

“I  ... I can’t believe you just said that” I stammered, he chuckled lowly with his hands rubbing the cheek I just slapped. “It’s not that hard since it seems true” he said then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter