Meeting the bride, Ms. Im Yoona

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                         ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

The Kim wedding is probably going to be one of my biggest project, not just because it's for one of the wealthiest family in the country but also because of the bride and groom who are both famous idols and if something ever goes wrong I'm sure I'll be getting it from their fans. I'm obviously nervous about it but I can't let that come out, I'm a professional and I'll be working as one.
 

"Miss D, Ms. Im, the bride for the Kim wedding called earlier and asked if she could meet you and talk about the wedding" my assistant, Iz came in my office again for the 5th time already since I got in. Its summer already and not that much weddings are done summertime so I'm wondering where all these paper works are coming from and besides I'm not the only wedding planner in this agency.

 

"Okay! How's my schedule for today then?" I lay back on my chair and let my head rest back, it's not even near noon and I'm starting to get a headache already.

 

"Well ... Your mom called earlier to remind you about your brothers and younger sisters and that's about it and oh ... Mr. Nick called in to apologize for not calling you yesterday and will make it up at dinner 7 pm, he'll be picking you up here" she said, going through her note pad and checking if she missed one or not.

 

"Call the bride then and tell her that I'll be free at about 1. In the mean time bring all the paper work needed to be done for the next 2 days here and don't disturb me after that" I said as she left, the ticking of her heels on the floor making me go crazy.

 

"Family member of the day" I said to myself while I got the app that can make your own spinning wheel (A/N: It'd be cool if there's really an app like that) , there's no way I can decide that easy to who I want to be with so to make it easier for me I got this app. "Come on wheel, give me one of the girls" I cheered but much to my dismay the face I so did not want to be with came out.

 

"Yay ... Choi Seunghyun" I said sadly, pulling up my legs and burying my head between my knees and dialing his number at the same time.

 

"This day should be fun"

 

"oh nuna" he said all too happily for a guy who doesn't like waking up at 8 in the morning.

 

"You should be happy to know you’re my buddy for the day" I started good but ended off crying.

 

"Yah am I that bad to be with" he yelled obviously offended.

 

"Yeah" I honestly answered.

 

"You’re mean nuna"

 

"Aish! If you're not doing anything then come to my office now, I sort of need someone to talk to" I said as hang up, I'm not going to give him time to tease me about it thought the phone, I rather have him tease me here so I can throw something at him.

 

Not a moment too soon Iz came back with the papers and behind her was my all too loving brother wearing as much covering as he can. One of the reasons why mom put our offices in the basement is for them to not have to wear all this disguises when they come visit but they a have to be fashionable and all.

 

"Sup nuna" he greeted and told Iz to leave us and closed the door while Tabi got comfortable on the sofa.

 

"While I do these papers tell all you know about Im Yoona " it didn't take him that long to start talking which can mean he is a big fan of them although they debuted first.

 

"So she's in a group called SNSD, she's pretty much the face of the group but she sings too. She acts in dramas and always wanted in variety shows. She has a huge fan base, well her group has a large fan base but she have a big one too. She's in the same company, SM with the groups Superjunior, DBSK, Shinee, F(x) and EXO..." that was just the beginning of the explanation that took him the whole morning to finish, I nodded and pretended I was listening when I wasn't and just continued the paper work. He didn't stop with just them he went all the way to how they are related to them or something like that. Thank god Iz came in telling me she just called again and agree to the meeting which is in an hour!

 

"Thanks for that Tabi, now I need to go meet her and see if all you said were true" I said puckering my lips and scrunching my face to .

 

"All the words of TOP are true so there's no need for that" he said proudly then putting an arm around my shoulder and walked with me all the way to the parking lot.

 

"I'll drive you off there then pick you up just in time for dinner with Nick" he said then which made me stop and wonder how in the world he found that out then it hit me, he probably flirted it out of Iz. He should really not do that with every girl that comes near him and I should talk to my assistant about giving off my schedule that easily.

 

"That's very nice of you bro but I'd rather drive my own car ..." I started but got cut off when he pushed me inside his car, so much for being a gentlemen ... "and you don't care about what I say" I said staring at him while he got in.

 

"Where to?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me, making a face of a erted guy. "You look very erted with that face you know" I said pushing his face away "Dongwook's restaurant, the one in Garuso-gil” I said and he started the car, putting on in loud volume their song.

 

He made it easy for me by talking about things other than the wedding. My client strictly said to not mention anything to any who isn’t a part of the wedding planning, they’ve asked for it to be kept secret until they decide to let it out to the public.

 

“Let me just walk you inside okay” he said, trying to be nice in a way but he seems a little sad about it. I don’t know the reasons for but I ought to find out soon. I watched him get out of his side of the car and opened the door for me, when I got off I placed my hands on his cheeks. “I promise we’ll spend time together okay, be a nice brother and go bother Bommie” I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. “I will nuna, be careful okay” he said, giving me a hug before leaving. I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter