The New Guy

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Andy?” he said with a smile on his face and leaned forward to hug me but I was still too surprised to react.

 

He hugged me very tightly that it started to hurt but instead of pulling away I hugged him back for reasons unknown. I thought and even decided that when I see him again it would be normal, that there’s nothing attached to it anymore but seeing him right here up front brings all of them back.

 

After a minute or so we pulled away from each other and the space between us was awkward. It seemed that we both didn’t expect to see each other here, he look happy though and I did too. I looked at him with a smile and noticed the changes on him, he got taller and honestly got more handsome.

 

“Oh Seuk-ah. How are you?” I talked, breaking the silence between us that would become much more than awkward if left like that. He chuckled the way he always did and even f it’s been awhile since I heard it, it felt like I just heard it yesterday.

 

“I’m good, better that I saw you today actually” he honestly said and I couldn’t help but blush to it. A soft chuckled came from him and as I was looking down, hiding my flushed face from him his hands came close and brushed the dangling lock of hair on the side of my face, tucking it behind my ear. That only added to the burn on my cheeks and it seemed like he liked it even more.

 

“Still the same I see. Very honest with your words” I said but at the same time I spoke those words, a little sting came to my chest and a feeling on the pit of my stomach. I guess he saw through the face I put up to hide those feelings since he frowned and pulled me into another hug. “I missed you” he whispered and tears were almost on the verge of rolling down but I bit my lip and tried hard to not let them do what they want.

 

“I missed you too, but I … umm. I need to go. I’ll see you around” I said to him. Pulling away and leaving already before he sees the tears that were rolling down my eyes already.

 

I let my hands fall on my side, tightening them so I won’t be tempted to wipe the tear stain away. He was watching me leave, I can feel his eyes on my back so if I move my hands towards my face I’m giving away the fact that I’m crying.

 

‘Why the hell do I have to see him’ I thought to myself as I can finally take the tears off my face. I bit my lip from thinking all of the answers to my question and they weren’t making any sense at all.

 

When I got to where everybody was I made sure to get by one of the washroom to clean my face. Surprisingly there were a lot of them there since the other family members, including Jaejoong, was there and some other friends. They all smiled when I got close to them and of course one eye was watching me like an eagle.

 

Bom almost looked like she was glaring at me, I ignored her or more like avoided her eyes – to sound nicer, and greeted everybody. Seeing Jaejoong and Donghae with the crowd sort of made me feel better and not think of him, but right when I was sure there’s nothing around me that can make me think of him some of the girls just went right then, spazzing about how they saw him today and everything. Aigoo. Just my luck.

 

“Let’s go eat something” Teuk oppa suggested and they all cheered at that word ‘EAT’. The younger ones were already by the door waiting for the elders to come then. Aigoo, they’re so cute.

 

“I can’t come” I said to them and like I did some crime, all heads turned towards me and eyes stared straight. I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand from horror. They all looked like they wer about to eat me or something. 

 

“Why. Not” the girls all asked at the same time, even folding their hands and looking at me with much attitude while the boys were just standing straight with eyes that had the same feel as the girls.

 

“I need to go see Hyunjoong remember” I chuckled and their stares softened but I don’t think I’m off the hook still. “I’ll see all of you at some point” I laughed and gave each of them a hug, making sure there are no bad feelings over me ditching them to go to Hyunjoong.

 

After that many hugs, I took my bag and headed off. Hoping not to bump into someone.

 

BOM’s POV

 

D left smiling more than usual, it might not have been obvious with the others but it was absolutely obvious t me. The way she walked out only meant she was running from something but this time it’s more of someone and I know perfectly who it is. I turned to my left to ask where we’ll be eating when I noticed Donghae and Jaejoong looking at the direction she left. It seemed like those two are hoping she’ll come back and stay, the gradual change on their happy smile meant their hope were little by little gone. They certainly should since she’s not going to come back.

 

Turns out uncle Sooman will be paying for our lunch, which explains the complete set of their groups and by that meaning all members of all the groups they have are present, even including the M members. It was nice to see young people especially their smiles, it’s just a little brighter and happier compared to the others.

 

“Can I ask something?” that was unexpected. I totally was thinking of asking them a question but did not have any need to ask out fully but they all turned around to face me anyways so might as well go on with it. “Aside from Chul oppa, who else is close with Jang Geunsuk” not too many raised up their hands which was good but the ones who did were the ones I hoped didn’t.

 

“Why are you asking unnie?” Yoona asked, that was probably not the best idea that came from me. Obviously they’re not going to let me off without getting a good answer, the trouble I get when I open my mouth.

 

They all seemed to want to know the answer too since they were all still looking at me. How I know that? Easy, they all were position in a company concert pictorial way. All their faces clearly seen, that was nice though. I’m getting sick of the same faces. Just kidding, but a little bit though.

 

“He’s going to be at the wedding?” I asked again, ignoring the question of the bride and making her pout a little which I found was really cute. The couple nodded at the same time and so did some of the people involved in the wedding.

 

“Bom-ah, why are you ask …… oh” Teuk oppa was about to ask but then stopped midway when he understood what was going on. This guy pretty much knows our past, well when it comes to relationships since he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter