Accident... or?

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mama” Yoona ran inside the house, not minding the 5 inch heels she was wearing and also the fluffy dress that was fluttering around while she ran. Taeyeon and Heechul just sighed, giving up on telling her to hold on and wait up for them.

 

Mama came down the stairs, looking flustered with all the yelling coming from the girl although she can’t hide that fact that she was fairly excited to see her soon to be daughter-in-law after a couple of weeks of being busy with work and schedule. She smiled sweetly when the idol bolted in the door, a wide smile plastered on her face as she walked towards her. Mama opened her arms for the girl and welcomed her with a warm hug which was gladly responded by another hug and giggles. “What brings you here darling?” she asked, pulling her and leading her to the living room at the same time as telling one of the maids to make some snacks and tea for them.

 

“The daughter in law comes in and gets a hug while the daughter is completely forgotten” Taeyeon threw her hand above her head and walked straight to her room upstairs. “What she said” Heechul pointed at his sister stomping away from them. “Oh goodness sweetie, she’ll be fine” Mama waved her hand and didn’t mind the girl anymore.

 

“I got a call from D unnie this morning and she said we can go check the venue today and we can also stay overnight if we like” Yoona beamed with a great smile as she talked, Heechul smiled the way his girlfriend did just by watching her talk to his mom. A certain glow just forming right around them and that radiated warmth to him.

 

“Unnie, are you sure that’s a good idea? I mean Joongie oppa is not going to like that” Hyunah came out from the kitchen holding a tray of food and behind her was Yukwon and Himchan with mouth stuffed with food.

 

“It was unnie who called so I don’t think oppa can say anything against it, besides I think auntie and uncle would want to see D unnie too” right by the time she finished talking the married couple were already dashing up the stairs getting ready to pack while yelling at the kids to start packing as well.

 

“It’s set then we go this afternoon” Mama chuckled.

 

ON THE OTHER HAND

 

“Why don’t we go visit you sister by the villa?” Mama YG said out of nowhere, surprising everyone by the table.

 

By some miracle or something, everyone was at home except for Bom and the boredom was definitely shown on their faces. The sudden mention of their sister seemed to have lightened up their faces, a smile forming on each lip. Their dad chuckled because of their faces and thought the idea was pretty good. But it was more of a bad feeling driving her off to go see her daughter rather than missing her. Something was off and she’s starting to get restless with not knowing what it is.

 

That afternoon all of them were busy packing their things, stuffing everything in their bags like it was an out of the country trip rather than a couple of hours drive down to the countryside. Bom couldn’t come though because work was piling up, it’s not only Yoona that’s getting married but as well as other girls so there was no time off for her, she promised to come after she’s done work.

 

“Ri, Rin hurry up” Tabi was almost roaring from the front door, calling the other two down since they’re the only ones they were waiting for. It’s like every other trip though, it’s always the twins who come down the latest and it’s always Tabi yelling at them to hurry up.

 

“We’re done, geez” the two both yelled back only making the oldest guy more irritated but kept it in seeing they’re still with their parents. Dragging their bags that looked like it weighed twice their size the two hurriedly came down the stairs to avoid any further yelling.

 

With such coincidence the two family set off at the same time, one a bit earlier than the other, taking the same road going to the same place.

 

“Are we there yet?” Seungri whined, kicking his feet up and squirming around like a fish out of water. It was a very good thing that Minji was the one sitting beside him or he would have been punched right in the eye or slapped right in the face if it was one of his brothers or his twin sister. They are pretty violent family, well the siblings anyways. They glared at him though and that got him to sit up properly and shut his mouth.

 

“Are we there yet?” Kai asked, stretching his arms as he just woke up and cutely snuggled with the alpaca plushie he stole from his Kris hyung. “Just a bit more, I’ll wake you up when we get there” Hyunah chuckled, looking at her sleepy cousin and pulling his head to her shoulder. “Sleep” she cooed and once again he fell asleep.

 

After a couple of hours driving they all reached the villa, the front lawn big enough to fit all the cars they used. Surprising each other with their visit at the same time, Rin and Hyunah ran to hug each other the moment they got off the only two among all of them who wasn’t feeling the awkwardness.

 

“What are you doing here?” all of them heard two voices from behind, turning around they were surprised to see Dara and Jaejoong holding hands but they didn’t seem to notice them staring since Jaejoong was sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter