If she didn't ...

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung” Jaejoong called to his eldest cousin just before he stepped inside the mansion, the party had ended and everybody went home already but one in particular couldn’t feel the sentiment of home. After what he just learned that night there was no way he can feel settled or at least down on the ground.

 

For almost half a year that he stayed in Japan he thought he was running away from Dara, thinking that the girl is just by the corner if he stays in Korea and that would be a hard take on him. He didn’t know that the girl was somewhere in the planet and no one knows where she is staying at or at least who she is staying with. The curiosity over that topic made him worried to hell that he even started to forget about all the reasons he left in the first place and not to forget the missing piece of the puzzle he’s completely unaware about.

 

“I was beginning to think you’re actually over D” Heechul grinned as he kissed his wife before turning to his cousin. Jaejoong sat on one of the benches in the front yard with the lamp post beside him that lit the pebbled pathway towards the main door. With both hands inside his pocket, the older of the two sat beside his cousin but didn’t talk when he did, just sitting there and looking about.

 

“I started to think it was possible but now, not even” Jaejoong chuckled bitterly and put his head down, there was that unnecessary awkward atmosphere between the two but it was all on Jaejoong to ask the questions he’d been wanting to ask since they got in the car and drove home. Heechul on the other side was more than ready and wanting to say what he has to say to his cousin.

 

To begin with, Bom told Heechul what happened the day the couple got back from their honeymoon but then Jaejoong already left for Japan and didn’t want to tell him anything as he felt that his reason that he didn’t want anything to do with Dara was pretty straight forward, so he waited till his younger cousin willingly came to him and ask.  He didn’t pick any sides like the others did and that was because of the way he understood the situation, both of them were in the wrong side as both of them did something they shouldn’t have.

 

“In my opinion, you and Dara made some decisions ... actions that wasn’t thought of very well or to put in your words, can be misunderstood easily. Dara did the acting and you did the talking, people can easily takes side Jaejoong so it won’t be a surprise if no one wants to tell you what happened before you ‘talked’” Heechul started, crossing his arms against his chest as he leaned back with his head up and looking up at the stars. Jaejoong leaned back too but just looked straight ahead.

 

“I said words that ended everything because I thought I wanted it to end but now I regret them all so much hyung. I was hurt at the time too hyung I didn’t know what I was saying. I guess I was caught up in the moment but I know better than tell her that I didn’t want anything  to do with her anymore or that I don’t care anymore …” he paused. It was the first time he actually sat down and talked about it, for the whole time he was away all he did was ignore the subject and that was what he did, ignored it and ignored it and ignored it until he forgot about it for a short time. “ … I’ve never been that hurt before hyung, it was just all too much” he continued, sighing and shaking his head.

 

Heechul reached out and ruffled his cousin’s head, letting him know that he was there to listen to everything he had to say and that whatever it is he’s there to support him and help. That was what Jaejoong wasn’t really used to, someone right there to help him. He was always the bad guy in every relationship he was in and that usua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter