A Game of Chess: The Queen, The Knights, The Players and The Adjudicator.

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

o☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

The whole morning was filled with happiness but it was mostly coming from Dara, she was smiling from the moment she woke up – freaking the hell out of the twins, until she was down with her family eating breakfast. Each one of them stared at her, watching closely on what she was doing and at the smile that didn’t seem to fade any time soon. Of course they all wanted to know what was going on with that sister of theirs but they know she’s not going to say anything until it was Bom who’s asking and they were only waiting for her to do so.

 

“Nuna is scaring me” Ri whispered to his Bae hyung and the older nodded with what he said.

 

After the breakfast they were now watching the girl dance gracefully around the living room, decorating each vase with flowers and even changing the curtains and throw pillows to fit the whole theme of it and that was all Love Pink. She was humming even and that was just something they never saw the girl do, even if she was really happy about something, right now she’s more than happy.

 

Bom came down the stairs, witnessing the happy mood her twin sister was in and she could only smile since she knew the reason for it.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

“She’s going to kill us for making her wait this long” the red head turned blonde now was quickly making her way back to the sister they left in the parking lot alone. Walking back to her she didn’t expect for something big to happen since it was already after the party and usually big things happen in the beginning or the middle or even before the end, not after.

 

Anyways, as she was looking up the sky to see the same stars her twin sister was looking at she remembered she forgot something and stopped her steps to look back to where she just came from but when she thought that she’ll just call Tabi or one of his brothers to get it she turned back to walking to her sister when she saw something.

 

By her car was two figures easily distinguished just by the shape of their body and the features of the silhouettes of their faces. She stood there quietly and watched everything that was happening, she couldn’t help but smile stupidly when she saw the kiss the guy had given the girl on her cheeks and right when her siblings got to her with the thing she forgot she tried to compose herself and acted like she saw nothing.

 

-END-

 

‘Seems like I don’t really have to do anything now’ she thought to herself as she walked down and into the other room. She had phone calls to make since it was the dress fitting for the bride’s gown, the groom’s tux and along with that was for the bridesmaids and best men.

 

“Okay, you’re scaring me unnie” Rin exploded and went to her unnie, hugging her to make her stop moving and hopefully tell them why she was that happy. Dara was surprised with the sudden hug but still hugged the latter back although she didn’t look like she was going to tell anything, she smiled and said “Unnie is just happy for no reason” which just got the boys flipping tables from frustration.

 

“Come on people, the ones that are coming to the fitting go change now and we’ll be leaving soon” Bom showed up to the living room, in her hands were papers of some sort. She didn’t stop to make sure they were moving about since she too had to go take a shower and change.

 

Dara was still on her happy side, her parents are even thinking of the possibility that she’s on drugs or something like that, she just chose to ignore those things and just went on ahead doing what she was doing. Though at the moment she hit the showers and the cold water came flushing down her skin she, in some way snapped out of it.

 

“Was that really true?” she asked herself, letting the water just run down the thoughts of happiness she had in her mind and was instantly replaced with doubt and confusion. That was left in her mind until she got out and saw the red bracelet lying quietly on her bed side table, the color reminding her of how red she had blushed the night before, she groaned with the confused emotions she had inside her and tried hard to ignore the bracelet to have seemed to be calling her.

 

It took her 15 minutes to decide whether she should follow the instructions the person gave to her, should she wear it to show she really appreciate it or is wearing it shows that she’s into him that she’s following what he said. Nonetheless, when Bom was yelling at her to get down already she grabbed the bracelet and hurriedly wore it on her hand.

 

“That’s pretty unnie” Minji pointed out when she caught a glimpse of the bracelet, the girl blushed the tint of pink and smiled to her sister, nodding in agreement at what she said. She was flustered by all this blushing with just the mention of something related to the guy, “I know” she smiled, and pulled the girl out to her car.

 

The Ladies along with Big Bang aren’t really a part of the wedding in a way that they’re one of the best men and or one of the bridesmaid, they are just going with their sisters for the reason being they don’t have anything else better to do and staying home is just a huge mood downer. Driving out the YANG residence wasn’t as easy as anyone since the drivers of each car are all reckless and that even includes Dara, but since mama YG was there to direct who goes when they all got out without running over something.

 

With 3 sports cars driving off the road it was totally not something a person who is hiding would do, almost all the people they passed by turned their heads and watched while they all disappeared by the curve. Pictures were being taken as well so for those netizens that know about what car they drive they are not going to not be in any article by the day after.

 

The others were by the shop already, they could have come a little later but the bride insisted they all be there early to welcome the girls in and so of course the boys can’t do much other than follow what she wants since it is her wedding, the groom was supportive like expected. Some came just to see the others and some had other reasons.

 

Of course it wasn’t unnoticed that a certain idol was all happy and smiling like there’s no tomorrow, sitting alone by the corner of the room and just looking out the window like some romanticist or some Romeo incarnation. Heechul grinned at the confused looks everybody gave the guy, even though he wasn’t there to see what really happens he knows that what he thinks is what happened.

 

The bell on the door rang, telling everyone in the shop that somebody was coming in and so all eyes turned to the door opening hoping for the people they were waiting to be it but sadly it was just another costumer who started to spazz seeing all the idols in the room, they all looked at her dryly with a smile for niceties and looked away.

 

Right then, just outside the window is the YG family strutting their stuff while walking to the door, the boys were obviously surrounding the girls in the middle though the twins were mainly the one getting surrounded by their younger brothers and sisters. Jaejoong was trying hard to get a peak of the girl but she was just too covered up, although he knows they’ll be coming in a second and he can see her without hurting his neck he still kept on doing it until they were inside already.

 

“The guard dogs are all present” Leeteuk grinned, he was standing with all the boys that has a crush on the twins and he was obviously teasing them and it worked. All of their happy faces turned down when they met the eyes of the members of Big Bang and added to that the ice, cold staresof their 2 sisters. “With the 2 dragons” the oldest added to that like they weren’t worried at all already.

 

When everyone was busy doing their own thing, either listening to the instructions of the wedding designer or talking to a friend, two souls were nervous around each other. One kept glancing over to the other and the other one was trying hard not to look at all. Jaejoong’s smile widened brightly when he saw the bracelet he gave worn on the girl’s hand. As if calling each other through their minds the 2 turned to each other.

 

“Hello” they both said to each other and they’re eyes met, for some reasons unexplainable both felt good inside with just that and they smiled to each other oblivious to the fact that eyes were at them, watching the two interact quietly and distantly.

 

“Noona” expected of it, Donghae got in between the two in his hand strawberry milk something that the older really likes. Dara beamed sweetly, forgetting that just moments ago she had tingling feelings in her stomach from the eye contact she had with Jaejoong. Of course the older of the 2 boys wasn’t as thrilled as the younger with what just happened, glaring at Donghae’s head Jaejoong stepped back and let himself cool down before he can do something that’ll cause a problem.

 

“Okay, I want the boys on one side and the girls on this side. My babies (BB members) will take the boys to your clothes and I’ll take the girls to theirs, if you need any help Ji and Ri can help you with that. I’ll call everyone after 15 minutes. Chop, chop” Bom instructed all of them and no one commented or said anything and just went with it.

 

Bom was eyeing Donghae, if put into chess, she wasn’t too happy to see that knight coming in between of her piece and the queen. On the other hand Yoona was happy to see her piece making an effort to make a move of his own and seeing the reaction of the queen she’s much happier, while that was going on Chaerin was glaring at her Wooyoung oppa, her piece that still hasn’t done anything yet, he’s lost too many chances and she’s worried he’ll lose the game. The piece that has the biggest chances of being the king wasn’t around to defend his position and so all the knights are just coming at it.

 

“Unnies, you’re wearing a dress too right?” Minji asked her two older twin sisters, they looked at her confusedly and then Yoona came over them with a bright smile, remembering that they had to be in the wedding. Well actually they have to be there to check o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter