Checks: Fitness ... and lil bit of that.

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “First check, fitness” YG said with a very happy tone, obviously enjoying the upcoming suffering of the knights. He even got himself a very nice pedestal to watch from and matching guard dogs named Gaho and Boss.

 

“Taec hyung is in a disadvantage here” Seungri said very seriously as if he was the commentator of the game. He was smiling with much confidence in his face like he knows what he’s talking about very clearly. Taecyeon’s smile disappeared because of that though, glowering at the latter for that. 

 

Dae poked his brother, wanting to know what he was talking about. Ri chuckled and shook his head like it was a very childish question. “The balls are big and hyung is big too, obviously it’s going to be hard for him to dodge the balls” he explained with cockiness that was calling for a hitting but they didn’t since he was making a good point and it wasn’t against them.

 

By the time YG staff was done setting up there were 6 idols already sweating from fear and also a huge crowd was surrounding them already, watching them intently. The instructions weren’t still given although they have a clear understanding of how it goes already. Finally, with a bullhorn taken out of nowhere he called over them to come closer, things were getting more heated up by the minute.

 

“So here’s how it goes. One by one, you’ll have to stand by the other end of the court while 5 of my boys will stand on the opposite side. They’ll throw a ball at you, not at the same time but one after the other. You need to dodge as much as you can and it’s for 10 seconds, so 2 balls for each” he explained every so clearly and threateningly, the crowd watching were actually very much siding with YG.

 

 

They don’t know what’s really going on but because they’re around the company and know the president they know he’s not really that evil or anything like that. Of course they were a bit worried over what’s going on between the idols and YG, but then again they know he’s not going to give them much injury.

 

“So who’s up first?” he asked then. The 6 idols turned to him and saw who was on the line up for throwing the ball and boy are they dead. In the middle was the company’s trainer, Hwang Sabu, with his muscles being exposed and the ball twirling on his palms. To his left were Taeyang and Teddy, the T brothers looking very excited to throw the ball. To his right were Se7en and Tabi, the Choi brothers whose eyes are glistening from anticipation to hurt somebody with the ball.

 

“Who’s up first?” Jaejoong asked the other 5 but they seemed very lost and mentally scared. Their eyes were empty and just looked towards something. “YO” he yelled and that woke them up from their trance, getting them to look at him. “Rock-paper-scissor?” he asked and they just nodded, thinking of who’s going to go first will just be a pain in the .

 

Unfortunately for him and fortunately for the others, Donghae was up first. He went up to the spot where he is supposed to stand and looked at the 5 dragons ready to shot fireballs at him. He looked up at the sky, put his arms together and closed his eyes, he prayed for his safety and his success. It all felt like it was helping him and shook his head, opening his eyes, crouching down and ready to go.

 

5 … 4 … 3 … 2 …1the whistle was blown, the crowd went wide and before they knew it 5 balls consecutively thrown across the court flew before them. It was a little late for them when they turned to look at Donghae, just like bullets hitting him his body jerked up in mid air and making him fall back. The suspense and silence held them on the neck, not letting any of them say anything or even make a noise. When the thud was heard from the idol’s body hitting the ground YG took his bullhorn and spoke, “3 balls success, next round” he said. The crowd then started to cheer the idol, with how fast they threw the balls it’s a miracle to dodge all five.

 

“I can do this” he said to himself, looking down and breathing. It wasn’t that long of a game to be panting that hard but for him, all those balls didn’t just come with force but with a killer aura.

 

The whistle was blown again, this time instead of that silent aftershock the crowd was full into cheering when the idol dodged all 5 of them like some athlete. The places determination can get a person to.

 

Jaejoong and Wooyoung were on full out shock because of the results, they didn’t expect for the first round to be as good as this. Donghae went back to them, taking a sit on the bench and drinking water with a smug on his face.

 

Siwon was next, he did good well actually great he dodge 9 out of 10 and Taec came after, he got the same score and the two was very happy and proud with each other’s success. Khun was just sitting on the ground and watched the game go without much interest in it while Jaejoong and Wooyoung was a bit worried on who’s next. Like an answered prayer, Jaejoong went next.

 

“Oh God help me” he whispered to himself, legs trembling from just looking at the 5 who was enjoying every bit of this dodge ball game. He was calling everything that is good in the universe to help him get through this which was pretty sad for a guy who has the image of a GOD, redundant but makes sense.

 

Is it luck that’s helping him or the devil doing his work? Hwang-sabunim was replaced by Jinu, one of the sunbaes of the company. He’s not as muscular as the trainer nor was he very athletic like the 4 others but his desire to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter