Meeting Again

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you see that bus?” Dara asked Minkyu when he came out of the store, in his hand was still the ice cream that was melting fast. He stood beside the girl and looked over to where she was staring at, he saw the bus she was talking about taking a turn on the curve and disappearing then.

 He was about to say something when the singing of the boys behind him carrying the picture to the car distracted him a little bit. Making them shush she turned to the girl who was still looking at the same direction even after all that. “Doesn’t it look like Rin’s deluxe bus?” he answered nonchalantly, not catching what he said.

Dara too took some second to understand why his answer was ringing endlessly in her ears and when she did she just about assaulted the boy. Hitting his arm at a pace he didn’t even think was possible, he was just laughing and trying to get her to stop. “Ahh. Why?” he asked, rubbing his sore arm and getting the girl to calm down.

“That WAS Rin’s deluxe bus, the bus that was right there in front of me for a good 3 minutes. The bus that possibly has my sisters and brothers inside and the bus that was the end of my hiding” she ranted on, crying like a little girl over spilled milk. She really wasn’t crying but she was trying to the point that the people passing by was staring at her weirdly.

After a close slap of senses to the face, Minkyu finally caught up but still failed to grasp the urgency of something to be done. “Oh” he chuckled when he finally understood but it wasn’t really helping, Dara was pacing back and forth in front of the store thinking of what she should do or how she would digest the unfortunate situation she is in now.

“Oh come on, if that was Rin’s bus and I’m not saying it is then they should have gone down and went up to you if they saw you and again I’m not saying they did see you” he said calmly and it seemed to have taken effect on the girl since she stopped hyperventilating.  He put an arm around her, chuckling at her pout and pulled her to start walking since they still had to deliver the photograph.

“But what if it was Rin’s and they were in there?” she asked again, not able to just let it go and go on with her life. Minkyu pursed his lips and tried to think of something that can make her come in full disclosure of the subject at the moment at least so they can enjoy the beautiful day. “Well … we can call your place or I can call them to avoid any suspicions of some sort and then we’d now. I’ll ask Mere to not mention anything too so they won’t know anything until we can decided on your next move” he smiled and she just sighed, knowing the guy he’ll have answers for any questions she throws to him and arguing is not going to be worth it.

“This day isn’t turning the way I want it too” the girl groaned as they walked down a block to where Memoir was. “I think I saw Jaejoong too” she mumbled, Minkyu chuckled amusedly. “Then maybe he saw you too” he teased.

Meanwhile on the bus, the group finally reached the manor and they were all feeling very overwhelmed about the majestic place that was yet another YG owned sight. All of them, aside from the YG babies of course all seemed so dumbfounded and didn’t know where to go or what to do and so they were all following them just in case they get lost.

“Awe, you’re so cute looking lost and all” Bom teased them and the boys glared at the red-head. They were all talking very loudly about something and didn’t notice someone was very quiet and hasn’t said anything since they moved from the traffic. Hyunseung turned around and notice Jaejoong looking at an empty space.

“Hyung are you alright?” he asked. The older flinched in surprise and blinked a couple of times before turning towards the latter and just smiled as he nodded his head. He was obviously not alright and the forming lines in his forehead didn’t help hide that. “Uhuh, I’ll believe that when pigs fly” the redhead snorted and sat beside him, crossing his legs and facing his hyung.

“I think … I think I saw Dara” he finally said what’s been bothering his mind. All of them snapped his way, looking at the guy with weird expressions on their faces but it was mainly of questioning his sanity. “Stop looking at me like I’m crazy” he narrowed his eyes at them while his hand grabbed a pillow and threw it at Hyunjoong’s face who wasn’t even listening to what was going on. He was a very innocent bystander.

“Where did you see her?” Chaerin asked, fancily sitting across her oppa with all her attention on him.

“When we stopped because of traffic, there was a girl standing on the sidewalk and was just staring at thin air. She looked exactly like her” he muttered, again losing himself to his daydream while the boys grinned at the helpless lover boy. “Are you sure?” Bom asked.

“Well … I-I didn’t really see her face … we were moving when I turned outside” he stuttered and that was when he lost all of them. He looked like a suspect, stuttering under the pressure of all the looks at him and even losing his own lawyer with it. The lawyer would be Hyunseung who was making his way upstairs and shaking his head.

“Awe hyung, you’re just missing D nuna so you’re seeing her everywhere” Changmin patted his hyung’s back but got his arms almost bitten when he did.

Upstairs inside his own room was a certain redheaded idol who was fumbling with his phone, hurriedly pressing on some number and making a mistake a couple of times before actually getting the number right. He nibbled on his finger while waiting for the ringing to end and for the person to answer his phone call.

“Hello” the person finally responded,  his tone of voice a little unsure and iffy.

“Hyung” Hyunseung chuckled and whined all at the same time, making the other chuckle in amusement. “How’s my dear old cousin going?” Minkyu asked, talking fairly quietly.

“I’m good, how’s D nuna doing?” Hyunseung asked back, sitting down by the bay window and looking outside to the familiar view of the city.

“She’s great, just freaking out coz Rin’s bus passed by her and she thinks someone saw her” he chuckled and on the other side was Dara whining at Minkyu to pass the phone to her. Hyunseung smiled widely at what he was hearing on the other line and couldn’t help but laugh out loud when Minkyu yelled, he can only think he was bitten by the rabbit. “Well, Jaejoong hyung saw her but he’s not really sure” he chuckled.

“HE WHAT?” Hyunseung almost threw the phone across the room with the screeching yell of the girl. There was no telling what the girl would do, well that’s a bit of an understatement if anything whatever she does when in panic is pretty much all the same.

“Well he’s not sure and no one believes him so it’s all good” he tried to get her to calm down, it’s something the cousins always do to the girl. Get her to calm down when most of the time it’s their fault that she’s practically in labour with her breathing.

“Get Bom with you and we all need to talk. 30 minutes Seung or … or … or I’ll leave the country” the was the best threat and bluff she can give, she’s not that good at it that’s why she called Hyunseung and Bom a few weeks after she got settled down in Paris. She was lost, well not really but she didn’t really know what to do other than just go to Memoir and live with Minkyu.

“Aish. Fine, 30 minutes by the restaurant beside Memoir” Seung chuckled and turned off his phone with much excitement about seeing his nuna but then pouted when he remembered they had to make an excuse so they can leave the manor without getting followed.

Tiptoeing down the stairs, he quietly made his way to where Bom was and it wasn’t the closest nor the easiest place to go especially when he wants to tell her about the meeting with her sister. The designer was surrounded by her brothers and her boyfriend while the others were sprawled around the room, busy with their own little thing.

“Nuna, can I talk to you for a minute? Code blue” Hyunseung was biting on his tongue, hoping no one would notice his voice shaking like crazy. For the others, code blue meant some problem about someone’s relationship and if they really knew what it meant then they would have found out it wasn’t really his but more so than their sisters. Bom looked at the boy strictly and notice he was a bit antsy and that’s when she realized what it was about.

 “Okay, private matter no one dare follow or I’ll cut your heads off” Bom said nonchalantly, answering as if it was just some normal stuff  and of course they all nodded and didn’t even bother to say anything since she sounded pretty serious about her threat.

“Walk …. Walk….. Walk …. Now run …. Run …. Run…” the two ran out of the house and straight to the garage, grabbing a set of keys from the wall of keys and ran to the car it matched with.  It was a good thing the girl wasn’t wearing heels or they would have been busted by then. Added to that, Jacques was by the gate and opened it for the rushing car.

“Why does it always feel like mission impossible with that girl?” Bom laughed, putting on her shades and getting the top of her convertible to pull down so they can enjoy the warm sun. Hyunseung didn’t really care if he get noticed or not, he was wearing dark glasses and his hair wasn’t even really red anymore so it was all good. “Hey, we should be thankful if not for her then we’d have boring lives” he said sarcastically but she couldn’t really help but agree with her.

The traffic from awhile ago was completely gone and they got to the restaurant under 15 minutes at which Dara appreciated.  The girl almost jumped out of her seat when the two came in the restaurant, causing unwanted attention from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter