Secret Garden Realization

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So the last check will be the one that counts the most …” Jiyong was the one explaining now since all the ones supervising earlier had to leave, even YG himself had somewhere to go. That was actually a good thing but when mama YG left also it started the downfall of their moods, it’s good to not have the hyungs around but having Big Bang and JS isn’t really that good either.

 

“It’s a straight game, if you win this one then you win, the other doesn’t count but that is if you complete the check before our given time” Hyunseung continued while Dae and Ri were giving away different maps for ‘Bom’, ‘Dara’ and ‘Rin’, they all looked at it and were very confused about it but still they were up for it.

 

“Everything is just the same. Starting from here, you all need to look for them and bring them back to the office as fast as you can… Nothing is going to get on your way, just the others” Tabi continued, the 6 were working perfectly and even smoother than the others did earlier, they like it actually, their ‘future-brothers-in-law and best friend for Hyunseung’.

 

Wooyoung raised his hand, being the youngest he was showing respect and it was very much appreciated by the eldest. “Yes Wooyoung?” Tabi asked.

 

“How long do we have?” he asked a very good question and his hyungs looked at him in surprise since they didn’t even think about that.

 

“3 hours exactly when you step off the office but you’ve got to take in consideration that we don’t control them, they’re going to move around but we told them they can only go on these specific spots. So the one who leaves first has the advantage” he finished off and just right where he stopped all of them left, dashing out of the door to the elevator and some took the stairs to be faster.

 

“I’m rooting for Jae hyung” Hyunseung chuckled and lay back on the couch, planning to continue his interrupted nap from the café. The 5 boys stared at him, not expecting for the referee to have a knight himself. Where did fair game go now? But they can’t lie, they all are rooting for someone but just choose to not say anything to avoid a fit.

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

“I need to win this one or else Khun will get that trip. Aish, if Bom was just here” I talked to myself while getting frustrated with backing up and getting out of the parking lot. I haven’t even got anywhere far and already I’m getting worked up over this.

 

By the gate was already Siwon’s car, I’m just happy it’s not Khun or Hae or even Woo that’s just not going to help with my mood right now. Well anyways, I know I’m going to be happy when I see her I can already imagine it. In a way, me sitting in my car thinking about her makes me feel like a . Eeeii.

 

-HONK- I almost jumped out of my seat because of that, then I just see a black car zoom out to the streets. I stared hard at it, trying hard to see who it was and then after a couple of flashbacks of whose car came in and not it was NICHKHUN. Can this day get any better?

 

I followed right after, not letting anyone come before me and stepped on it. Looking at the map they gave us there are 5 spots for her and all of them scattered far away from each other, given 3 hours I don’t think someone can get her even especially that she’s allowed to move around and I don’t think we’re allowed to even call her and ask, that is just cheating and I don’t do cheats. Anyways, I just went straight for the first place that caught my eye and that’s no other than a flower shop that is very much alone on the west side of the map. It sort of made me remember the cake shop she brought us to, having that feeling a light of hope came shining on me like no other.

 

DARA’s POV

Aigoo, what are my brothers up to now and it seems like I’m not the only person who’s trap in this, even Bom and Rin are. I just hope it’s not something stupid or anything that will get anyone hurt, the last thing I want is seeing their name on paper with bad news.

 

“Stop sighing will you, it’s bringing my mood down” Seungho said, I just rolled my eyes at him and looked outside the window to the small garden he had at the back of the shop. It’s been quite a while now since I visited him and it seems like nothing has changed, just like the cake shop I found this place quite some years ago when I was just wondering by myself and since then I fell in love with it. Seungho is the shop owner along with some of his workers who are out right now, he doesn’t mind me staying here for as long as I want since we’re tight like that and it’s not like I’m disturbing them anyway.

 

“Don’t mind me and mind those roses ….” I pouted at him and he just chuckled, I heard some rustling from the back of the counter which meant he’s going to be minding his own business and not mine.

 

Those two cousins just have the same brain frequency, I did not expect Suk to go with Hyunseung’s idea to drop me off here in Seungho’s and leave a map that shows me where I’m allowed to go. What am I now, a doll? This is so beyond my expectations of just how evil they are, I mean I would want they to tell me even a little bit of what’s going on but no, they just decided to drive me all the way out here and dump me out like I don’t have feelings. Well news for them, I have feelings and it very much hurts right now.

 

“What’s wrong with D nuna?” I heard Mir come out from the back door along with some boxes that are probably ribbons and all those stuff for decorating. Seungho mumbled something and I heard an ‘ah’ right before an ‘oh’, but they didn’t say anything which was good to me.

 

“A penny for your thoughts?” someone came in my personal space again, the first was Seungho and he almost lost a head for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter