The Kiss and Thoughts

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

Everybody gasped with what Bom had wanted her sister to do, if could have gone better if she chose Truth but little did they know it was the same thing either way. Their heads went back and forth to the twins who were sending deadly glare at each other, it was almost like a tennis game.

 

Bom had that evil light on her eyes and smile that her brothers and sister noticed, they swallowed their spit scared stiff of that. They know how the oldest is and very much they were scared of what might happen, however, on the other side of the court was her twin who had the ‘I’m-not-afraid-of-you’ smile and light on her face. It was heaven and hell for the sides.

 

They were all waiting to see who Dara will kiss for the dare, all of the fan boys were all hoping, no wishing that it would be them. The Big Bang members were anticipating to who they would have to talk to after the kiss to get things straight for their nuna.

 

“Anyone right?” she asked again, looking around the room for the guy who she’ll be kissing for the dare.

 

All of them watched carefully, trying hard not to blink so they won’t miss a thing but it all went too fast for them, even for the once that had their eyes peeled open it seemed like they missed something.

 

Dara was facing Nichkhun with her hands loosely wrapped around his neck. She was on her knees while the guy was still sitting down, he was looking up with wonder and she was looking down with a smile. She leaned forward, closing the gap between their faces, her hands slowly crept up to cup his cheeks and gliding her thumbs across his skin. She came closer, now their lips were only inches away from each other. They could feel the warm air escaping from either the nose or their mouth and that made the atmosphere between them much steamier, the watchers were all up on their knees and feet as they waited for dare to happen.

 

Nichkhun was staring right through Dara’s eyes and the girl did the same, both their hearts were beating hard like it never did before and most of the times they were that close to each other but what was happening was different from anything else. He then moved his head up at the same time as wrapping his arms around the girl’s small waist causing their bodies to touch and as well as their lips. Dara was leaning her body towards Nichkhun and without support from behind they both fell back, that didn’t stop the kiss though since they needed to do it for a minute.

 

There was no tongue or anything other than their lips fitting with each other while they move, the kiss wasn’t rough at all and had more of that romantic and sweet feeling that was mostly done by real couples and not even in dares.

 

Of course all of them gasped, maybe they had expected the guy the girl will kiss is no other than her best friend but what they didn’t expect was how the two practically enjoyed the dare, well maybe not enjoyed but none of the two complained or pushed the other back and that didn’t escape the eyes of some of the fan boys.

 

“Yah! A minute is done” Bom yelled, checking the time on her phone.

 

Dara pulled back and looked at Khun one last time before getting up, she didn’t understand what she was feeling, it wasn’t her first kiss but it was the first with him and they surely didn’t expect for that day to come. It was almost like butterflies fluttering in her stomach and her heart beating crazily wasn’t helping her get over it too. Nichkhun on the other hand didn’t expect himself to be the one to close up the space between their lips, he was helping out his friend from an embarrassing moment by not resisting on the kiss but he didn’t think he’ll be enjoying it in away. His cheeks were burning up, he could feel it but still he didn’t look away from the girl that was holding her hand out for him and help him up.

 

“Thanks” Dara smiled but her lips were trembling, her mind was going crazy over what just happened but he certainly just can’t walk away after that.

 

“No problem” Khun managed to answer back without showing much of his real thoughts, thoughts that were buzzing like a hornet in his head.

 

“That’s it, all to bed now” Dara said lastly before going to her room first with cheeks red and hot from blushing, Khun followed and went to his room without saying anything to the others.

 

“Well, that was awkward” Bom commented making some laugh but there was someone who looked like he was about to explode or at the least get his hands on the Thai prince’s face.

 

After that everyone went to bed, some already were sleeping but some were still awake but didn’t make any noises to bother the others. The silence was drowned out with the sound of the heavy rain outside along with the soft brushing of the wind. Someone, a girl in particular was still awake but lied down under her blanket and watched rain outside her window. Her sister was deeply asleep and it gave her time to think about things and by things it was the kiss between her and the Thai prince, it was bothering her and she couldn’t understand why.

 

‘It was just a kiss’ she thought to herself, rolling back and forth and literally shaking it out of her head. An hour passed by but sleep still didn’t visit her, she stayed awake with nothing to do but think and tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter