A Whole New Level

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“WAKE UP” a familiar voice shook the whole garden, waking up everyone sleeping and even the pets that did nothing. The bullhorn used was still ringing, annoying the hell out of the people sleeping in the nearest tent which will be the 10 boys; they were all groggy from waking up that way.

 

Tabi was planning to charge out of the tent and attack whoever it was, but when he zipped the entry down and peeked out he froze still and nearly stopped breathing. Fixing himself, he neatly got out of the tent, not making any disapproving noises or signs and stood up with a straight back and eyes wide open towards the man standing by the camp fire.

 

“Good morning Tabi” he smiled but his expression wasn’t all that welcoming neither was it bitter, just some way in the middle. The tone of his voice, though subtle and low made the idol stiffen and eyes blinking more than necessary just to keep his eyes open. “Morning dad” he responded loudly, just like how a man in the army would.

 

Hearing that last word, that word he addressed the other man, 5 idols who were still lying comfortably, snuggling inside their sleeping bags shot back up. Sitting on their butts and staring at each other with widened eyes, nothing was said but there was some communication going on between them. The other 4 who were watching them amusedly only chuckled, totally unaware of what’s coming in for them, separate by a thin wall of the tent. When the 5 was done with their quiet discussion, they all hurried out of the tent, pushing everything out of the way and got out, when they did they all stood the same way the eldest did.

 

“Morning Bae, Dae,  Ji, Ri … Seung” he smiled sweetly and completely opposite form how he was awhile ago when he got to the red head by the end of the line, the other 5 didn’t feel jealous or anything since they were pretty used to it and would do the same thing anyway, “Morning dad” they all responded.

 

They all heard rustling from somewhere around the site, they turned to the black one just by the corner of the maple tree and noticed the movement going on inside. They waiting for it and when it finally came, an irritated Heechul came out of the tent, rubbing his eyes open and when he did open his eyes fully he had an expression that translated to ‘OMFG’. He met the man’s eyes and instantly he bowed as a sign of respect.

 

“WAKE UP. YAH” the man said once again, this time much louder. The 7 who were out already felt like their ears would fall out soon if they hear that once again, they wanted to kick everyone out of their tents to not go there again but his mere presence close to them was enough to freeze them on their spot.

 

Exactly 5 minutes later, all of them were out except for the Park twins who were out of sight. They thought maybe they were still sleeping and since their tent was the farthest from the campfire they probably didn’t hear the wakeup call that went up around 5 times just in those 5 minutes.

 

“PARK BOM. SANDARA PARK” he called again, this time much closer to them with the volume on full blast but still there was no sign of them coming out or even in there. “YAH” it was official, the YG president has lost his patience waiting for his twin daughters to get out.

 

“Dad, would you stop that you’re waking the whole neighborhood” the annoyed voice which was obviously from the older twin caught all their attention and so all of them turned towards where it came from and saw the twins with boxes and bags of what looked like and smelled like breakfast, along with them was Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Kai and D.O holding the same thing.

 

“Breakfast everybody” then there was the sweetest voice that any guy would want to hear first thing in the morning along with a lovely smile perfect to see when you open your eyes. “Dad, didn’t mom tell you not to come out and wait for your coffee inside” very much like a sweet daughter, Dara went to her dad and pulled him in before everybody else and at that moment Jaejoong realized even more why his parents wanted her as their daughter in law.

 

“Why are those 4 here?” Heechul asked Bom on the way in.

 

“I don’t know, I was getting out of the car and when I went in Dara was already talking to them. I think Gyu texted her earlier” she said, not giving much attention to what she was saying. She was eyeing a particular brown bag sitting nicely on the edge of the island, it held no other than a corn cake, still warm and waiting for her.

 

The ambience was very warm and family-like, everybody gathered around the huge dining room, the one the family rarely uses, and sat and chatted like every other eating time. Perhaps, it’s different for 5 certain idols who had no choice but sit beside the father of the house, papa YG himself. It seriously felt like dining with royalty for them 5, no one said anything and on their side the only thing they can hear was the metal hitting the plate or the cup put down on the table. At certain times they would exchange glances with each other, seeming like they’re checking if the other was still breathing or not and then it be followed with YG clearing his throat and they would snap back to their frozen figure.

 

“Dad, stop scaring them” Minji noticed the stillness and the fear floating around the 5 like smoke out from a fire. They all gulped at that sudden intrusion of their silence and though that it might just worsen their already worse situation. “It’s not my fault these knights can’t start a conversation with me” he smoothly brushed of that accusation with a sip of his coffee and a short glance towards the 5 of them.

 

And so they all stiffened – players, knights and the guards, aside from Hyunseung, with the mention of that word ‘Knight’. DBSK had the same reaction as well since what they said not too long ago about the president controlling the referee was all true. An impish smile then reached Hyunseung’s lovely, plump lips (A/N: SORRY CAN’T HELP IT) and it was very much noticed by everyone.

 

“Then I suppose it would be a good idea for the 5 of you to spend some quality time with dad” he said in a manner that would make anyone think he’s been possessed by some kind of evil spirit and he’s pose wasn’t helping anyone think otherwise as well. With one hand supporting his face as he leaned on the table and the other slowly mixing his coffee looked heinous as well as the look in his eyes.

 

They glared at the singer who was smiling pretty innocently, eyes curving in a very attractive eye smile and lips looking as beautiful as ever –Changmin’s thoughts actually.

 

“I’d be more than happy to cancel my appointments any day if it means I get to have some one on one conversation with them” YG smiled just the same way Hyunseung did, making the 5 closest to him tremble from fear and thinking about meeting  his eyes at that moment didn’t even cross their minds.

 

“Why not invite them to come in the company, I’m sure Psy hyung, Dongwook hyung and Teddy hyung wouldn’t mind sitting down with you” Ri added, the mischievous smile that they thought wouldn’t be coming back any time soon made its appearance and for the first time his hyungs nodded in approval without listening further more to his explanation.  “The day after tomorrow should be a perfect date” Dae added then.

 

“Is it settled then? Jaejoong-ssi. Donghae-ssi. Siwon-ssi. Wooyoung-ssi. Taecyeon-ssi. It would be better if we have Khun in it as well” and the list was complete, the only thing was their response if they want in or out.

 

“I’ll make sure to be free that day sir” Wooyoung was the first one to talk out of the 5 of them, impressed by his initiative and courage he smiled much more relaxed and nice towards the idol. Chaerin was rejoicing and hugging Junho very tightly, but then stopped when she me the eyes of her dad sending her a message that the boyfriend needs to be in it as well, she nodded yes even without confronting Junho.

 

“I’LL BE THERE SIR” and the other 4 followed after, leaving the confused Thai prince alone in his world. “What about you Khun?” he turned to the guy and he just helplessly nodded.

So then, the little date with Papa YG along with Psy, Se7en and Teddy was scheduled. They wasn’t sure what to make of it, of course it was a good thing since it’s a chance for them to get to know the main man but at the same time it’s like walking straight to the dragon’s mouth and volunteering to get eaten first. The feeling of the real game was coming fast, just like how the summer season is quickly leaving and autumn is on the way.

 

Anyways, they all had to leave right after they put everything aside and cleaned up, they had their own schedules and so did the designer and the planner. That gave the 5 –minus Hyunseung since he too had a schedule to finish along with his group, time to plot their moves against the players and the knights. After Chaerin changed and got freshened up she went with Wooyoung and Junho for their own personal schedule.

 

On the side was a certain cat that was unwilling to let go of another cat, even scratching his owner just so he won’t go close to him but even after all the violence he didn’t have any other choice but go home with a very bad mood.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

WOOYOUNG’s POV

“Does Hyunjoong hyung really need help with his apartment or just an excuse?” I asked, uneasy over the whole thing. Don’t get me wrong, Chaerin is helping me out with everything here but I just feel a little less manly in a way since she’s doing everything and now I’m asking someone else to help me out. I’m hopeless.

 

“He does actually. He might look neat and everything outside but when you see his place you’d think twice if you were in the right place, it’s a total mess there. D unnie is the only who can stand him when he’s cleaning up  his place so yeah” she answered coolly, looking out the window while her hand was intertwined with Junho who was taking a nap, his head leaning on her shoulder. The two were really cute although their personalities clashes with each other, I guess when they say opposites attract it really does.

 

A couple minutes more passed and we were getting a little bit in the middle of Gangnam, the street was busy since school is coming back and students are buying their supplies but although a huge number of students and parents filled the streets couples still stood out in the sight, it made me a little bit jealous but the scene served as my motivation.

 

‘It may seem like I have the least chances with D nuna but that doesn’t mean I’m just going to give up… I’m up against 3 big hyungs, this is a story about a dwarf and a giant but it’s going to end just like David and Goliath – well, I hope’ I sighed again for the umpteenth time, looking to the side when the van stopped finally and outside was a huge apartment that said ‘FAMOUS PEOPLE LIVE HERE’. It’s expected though, so there’s really no reason to be surprised.

 

Hyung was already expecting us so that probably explains all the doors open and Chaerin just walking in like it’s her own house. When Chaerin said ‘a total mess’ I didn’t really expect it to be that messy but it really was, it’s not on that degree that seem like the street but th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter