More Jealous JJ moments and ROMEO

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

“So where’s my gift?” Nichkhun asked Dara cutely, whining with every aegyo he has in his body.  The other members of his group and other male celebrities were cringing away with that sight. They all know how cute the guy can be sometimes but they have never seen him this cute even when he was with Victoria in We Got Married.

 

“You’re looking at it” she said, fluttering her eyes and smiling like a little girl. He pouted at that, jokingly of course and Dara hit him hard in the shoulder, for a small girl like her she hits real hard just like her twin sister. “That hurt” Khun whined, rubbing his shoulders since it really hurt him bad. Dara felt bad about it and immediately felt guilty, she pouted with her lips pursing out and eyes about to tear up.

 

They were being watched hardly like dead meat around hungry predators. In this case, a lovely couple with much haters and jealous people surrounding them, it almost look like a live show since they were by the end of the railings and scattered close to the doors of the boat where the audience with much to say and complaints about the male character in the love story that were ALL boys. The girls adore Dara and couldn’t say anything bad about her while Khun was getting some haters – not that much hate and more of jealousy.

 

“I was joking” Khun said, trying to patch things up between them coz the last thing he wants is for the girl to be mad at him on his birthday.

 

“It wasn’t funny” Dara said, pouting. Khun chuckled helplessly at the cute act of the wedding planner and kissed her forehead. “I’m sorry” he sighed, Dara hugged him tighter swaying side to side with no music but the beat of their hearts and the orange glow of sunset lighting just behind them.

 

Just then coming from the upper deck, Jaejoong looked down at the two couldn’t help but grimace at what he was seeing. His grip on the metal railing became tighter, his knuckles almost trembling from it. Eyes squinting until you can’t even see his eyes, he looked down at the two dancing slowly without a care in the world while he was almost erupting like a volcano from jealousy –although he doesn’t realize it yet, he has feelings for the wedding planner even if it’s totally wrong for him to feel that way.

 

“Hey, you might want to let go your hands are turning white” again, like fangirls/boys appearing out of nowhere whenever they smell their idol Bom came out with the expression she always have when she’s around him.

 

Fanning herself with what looks like Jessica’s fan, she reached his side, standing there and looking down at what he was fuming about. Letting out a small chuckled she looked away from them and to the water, the wind from the fan was making her hair flutter around, a normal view when a girl is trying to flirt with a guy but for the redhead it’s just normal and Jaejoong didn’t even give her any attention so there was nothing going on between the two.

 

“Are they always like that? I mean, like really close” he asked, letting his hand go and getting that tingling feeling from loss of blood on his hand. He didn’t care though, he wanted to know the answer for hid questions and by the looks of it he’s going to get it.

 

“Yeah pretty much, they act like a married couple when in truth they haven’t figured out their feelings yet” Bom sighed, feeling exhausted from just answering that. “But by the looks of it, they’ll get there soon and when they do a lot of people wouldn’t be liking it” she added, looking at him through the corner of her eyes and sort of showing that one of those people is him. “You’ve got to admit though, they look cute together” she asked, waiting for his reaction.

 

Jaejoong stiffened from that question, not expecting her to ask something that direct. “I guess” he answered but he sounded like he was questioning himself if what he gave was what he was really thinking or what he wanted to say to avoid any further questions because even if it’s only been a couple of weeks he knows how the wedding designer is. “And I never expected Hyunjoong to know her too” he was seriously thinking of that sentence but then just said it out loud.

 

“Hmmm” she hummed, thinking about what he said. Actually none of them, well aside from the family and Khun didn’t expect her to know the idol too, even witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter