Better

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Baby” Mama YG was crying, Rin held her back while all the guys ran towards where the explosion was. “No … baby” she screamed, Rin was crying while she was calling the ambulance and her dad.

 

Jaejoong dove under the water, looking for her and went back again finding nothing. He was going crazy but didn’t stop, he went down again this time the others helping him. ‘Please Dara, where are you’ he cried.

 

“She’s right here” One of the workers yelled out, carrying the girl’s body out of the water. Everybody got there already and were surrounding them, Jaejoong got through the bodies and saw the girl with blood gushing from her head and cuts around her arms and legs.

 

“Dara … angel, wake up please” he cried, tapping her cheeks to help her but nothing happened. “DARA” he yelled again.

 

The meds came in really fast, with them was a stretcher and some machines. “Move out of the way sir” one of them told Jaejoong but he wasn’t letting go of his hold.

 

“Dara hold on please” Jaejoong said before letting go if his hold.

 

……………………………………………

“She’s lost a lot of blood already and it’s not stopping, she has a cut on her head and some on her arms and legs. 2 ribs are broken and her right leg too, there aren’t any internal bleedings but her heart is slowing down” The doctors said, Dara was taken quickly to the hospital but the situation didn’t improve even with the treatment the meds gave her to stop the bleeding on the way to the hospital, it only got worse.

 

Even with Jaejoong’s struggle to follow beyond the ER doors he wasn’t allowed in and only got kicked out. It wasn’t helping that they were getting too much attention since all that came with him were idols as well and Mama & Papa YG too. Rin, Ji and Dae all stayed behind to clean up by the villa and make sure things aren’t all messed up or anything. Some of the Kim Family came with them if it happens that there are any problems.

 

“She’s going to be okay, our baby girl is strong” Papa YG hugged his wife tightly, assuring her that everything will be alright but tears still poured her cheeks nonstop. All of them fell in a deep, painful silence as they waited for the doctor to give them any news but seconds turned to minutes and soon to hours yet there was still nothing. Jaejoong secluded himself from the rest of them, sitting down on the floor with his back leaning against the wall and head put down, not saying anything.

 

“I’m going to kill whoever did this” Tabi said through gritted teeth, hands trembling from anger and hatred towards whoever planted the bomb by the boulders. If there was one thing that he hates with a passion is a person who dare hurt his family or even thinking of doing that. “Count me on that oppa” Minji said after and most of them were all shocked to hear the maknae talk that way but they understood why.

 

Right then the doctor came out of the ER with an expression that meant everything wasn’t good and with the pause he took before speaking assured that. “Dara-ssi lost a lot of blood and at the moment we don’t have much blood for her, if there is anyone who is a blood type O and A just follow Younha-ssi. We need as much blood as we can get. At the moment, she’s stabilized now. Her injuries are taken care off but if we can’t give her blood any time soon her case might go back to how it was” he finished before going back to the room to check on things.

 

All the blood type O and A followed the nurse and left the others to wait for Dara to get transferred to her own room, Jaejoong has type O but didn’t follow the others since he wanted to be there for Dara if ever she wakes up  or at least stay there with her the whole time. The others didn’t say anything about that, Jaejoong seemed to be hurting even more than her parents were and it was clearly shown in his eyes.

 

Never does he want to be seen vulnerable neither does he want to feel like one too, as much as possible he always tried to never get attached to anyone other than his family and friends. That’s why he’s cold, that façade blocks everything to avoid being taken advantage of but all that broke off because of Dara. Anger, sorrow, pain, it’s all clouding up his eyes like it’s not him anymore. Being around him scared them off, there was just a dark feeling surrounding him and now it only seems like it’s Dara who can fix it. “Dara, please be okay” he sighed before following the girl sleeping on the bed.

 

“Hyung…” Papa YG was about to follow behind them but a voice caught his attention, he turned around and saw Jun Jin of Shinhwa along with his wife Song Hyegyo.

 

The two were holding hands it wasn’t much of an issue or something to stare at, they’ve been together even before they both debuted. They got married a couple of years ago and it was one of the biggest weddings and it’s not a surprise that both the Park twins were part of it.

 

“Oh, hello you two” papa YG turned around to say hello to the two but it was obvious that he’s in a hurry. “I can’t talk right now, Dara is in critical condition” he added, his voice shaking as he looked back to the disappearing bodies behind the doors.

 

“Is there anything we can do to help oppa?” Hyegyo asked, concern in her voice. Like everybody else the two have fallen closely to the twins and consider them as close as they would with their family and in times of needs like this, they’re not going to turn away.

 

“Is one of you Type A?” he asked and Hyegyo raised her hands like a student, YG chuckled a bit and told her where to go to get her blood taken while Jun Jin walked with YG to the room.

 

There was one thing they were forgetting though and it was the biggest, it wasn’t questionably since they were all busy freaking out and trying to get things worked up. They forgot to tell Bom about what was happening and doing so is putting their lives much more in danger than Dara was. They can forget everything but not Bom, especially when it comes to her younger twin sister.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter